Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS Insurgents 8 Miles Away From El Paso

trancelikestate

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Read more

I am amazed that Islamic fundamental terrorists would be able to so fully intragrate into the Roman Catholic Mexico thus blending flawlessly.....wait, I can't. I mean really? You are really buying this?

The page has banner ads and is asking for donations.

• Like 4

I am amazed that Islamic fundamental terrorists would be able to so fully intragrate into the Roman Catholic Mexico thus blending flawlessly.....wait, I can't. I mean really? You are really buying this?

It's "Judicial Watch" they're a conservative political watchdog group

El Paso? They better not be expecting an unarmed civilian population.

Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 6

It's "Judicial Watch" they're a conservative political watchdog group

In this case, a group of scaremongerers.

• Like 3

If islamic radicals are indeed there preparing to invade the USA they would require approval from the Los Zetas drug cartel through the New Juarez cartel.

The Juarez drug cartel was founded in and operates Ciudad Juarez. They apparently use the border crossing city to export a lot of cocaine and are ruthless killers. Their cartel is allied under the Los Zetas drug cartel, the largest most powerful ruthless brutal cartel in all of Mexico. Videos online show their brutality. They don't use silly little knives like some of the middle eastern snackbars. They know how to get the job done quickly using chainsaws, machetes and folding saws to decapitate and mutilate their enemies.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Meh, just another run of the mill fear mongering article written to get people to read the nonsense while seeing and clicking more ads.

An interview with and article about a chimps poo flinging techniques would be more interesting and credible.

Must be a slow day in the world of the Kardashians. :innocent:

If islamic radicals are indeed there preparing to invade the USA they would require approval from the Los Zetas drug cartel through the New Juarez cartel.

The Juarez drug cartel was founded in and operates Ciudad Juarez. They apparently use the border crossing city to export a lot of cocaine and are ruthless killers. Their cartel is allied under the Los Zetas drug cartel, the largest most powerful ruthless brutal cartel in all of Mexico. Videos online show their brutality. They don't use silly little knives like some of the middle eastern snackbars. They know how to get the job done quickly using chainsaws, machetes and folding saws to decapitate and mutilate their enemies.

Sorry acidhead, as much as I agree with your statement, I can't 'like' it.

Sad, but true.

• Like 1

As evil as the gangs that run drugs are, I can't see them helping to cause mass destruction and upheaval because it would harm their profitability long term wouldn't it? The fear caused by multiple attacks might boost their business short term but eventually the border would be militarized. NOT good for business.

• Like 4

Im not leaning one way or another with regards to this article, but I do find it intriguing that the very people who claim that 9/11 was staged or allowed to happen because the US didn't respond to "credible intelligence threats" are here right now claiming that we should take no special precautions and there is no threat in this case. If something does infact happen, I certainly hope those same people don't claim it was staged and offer as proof the lack of US response to "credible intelligence threats"...

• Like 1

We can be pretty sure, I think, that all the 3-letter agencies would have far more information that what's available from the internet, along with law enforcement agencies, and that most of that information would not be posted on the net.

• Like 1

ya this is probably just fear mongering with 9/11 right around the corner mixed with abit of sensationalism to get people on their site BUT I'm sure the proper agencies are taking it seriously regardless. If not well, I hope someone in Texas has a gun :lol:

• Like 2

They would not last 5 minutes in Texas........

As a repost:

ISIS in Mexico? Feds DENY watchdog group's claim that the terror group is operating in Juarez and plans 'imminent' car-bomb attacks on US targets

• Three online reports warned Friday of ISIS involvement south of the border, including one from Judicial Watch that cited 'imminent' car-bomb attacks.

• The Department of Homeland Security and the White House quickly denied that they have any information about ISIS gathering an attack force in Mexico.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3CIJuBpTI

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 1

ISIS/ISIL is of many nationalities, including Hispanics Hispanics of many countries cross that border, everyday. Coyote smugglers make a living doing it. When the US finally seals the border, it will be because something horrible came across it and it won't be Mexican. Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 2

I view 2 differing aspects of ISIS in Mexico...

1) It's not currently true, as publically declared by the U.S.

But ISIS say's it is.

2) Or, it is true, and there is secret monitoring and a deployed "rapid counter-terrorism strike force" ready to do their job on the U.S. Presidents order's.

Jeeze, who knows.

As a repost:

ISIS in Mexico? Feds DENY watchdog group's claim that the terror group is operating in Juarez and plans 'imminent' car-bomb attacks on US targets

• Three online reports warned Friday of ISIS involvement south of the border, including one from Judicial Watch that cited 'imminent' car-bomb attacks.

• The Department of Homeland Security and the White House quickly denied that they have any information about ISIS gathering an attack force in Mexico.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3CIJuBpTI

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Homeland Security--an oxymoron--knows nothing about the tens of thousands that successfully cross undetected, every year. I know a woman whose boyfriend was deported last year; he's back already. Why do you think Obama postponed unilateral executive action on his immigration debacle? They know what kind of reaction they could expect from the electorate if he walks roughshod over congressional oversight.He's navigating uncharted waters into a gray legal area and if he issued blanket amnesties and eased restrictions to migrants and then a terrorist attack came from across the border, political hell would break loose.

• Like 1

Sorry, but that reminds me of those that say military intelligence is an oxymoron.

Neither is even remotely true.

Fear mongering, a great way to gain votes. I'm always skeptical of someone selling fear, I believe it's often a tool used to manipulate people. And very few decisions made out of fear turn out well. Make decisions based on common sense, critical thinking, gathered facts & evidence from credible sources, talk to friends & family. But beware of gathering information solely from the net, much of it is biased, a lot of sites have a hidden or not so hidden agendas, and a lot of it is just plain hogwash.

• Like 1

Homeland Security--an oxymoron--knows nothing about the tens of thousands that successfully cross undetected, every year. I know a woman whose boyfriend was deported last year; he's back already. Why do you think Obama postponed unilateral executive action on his immigration debacle? They know what kind of reaction they could expect from the electorate if he walks roughshod over congressional oversight.He's navigating uncharted waters into a gray legal area and if he issued blanket amnesties and eased restrictions to migrants and then a terrorist attack came from across the border, political hell would break loose.

I think this also. He is probably going to give full amnesty to millions with the stroke of a pen. I wouldn't want to be a dem running for office in 2016 if he does.
  • Like 1

Fear mongering, a great way to gain votes. I'm always skeptical of someone selling fear, I believe it's often a tool used to manipulate people. And very few decisions made out of fear turn out well. Make decisions based on common sense, critical thinking, gathered facts & evidence from credible sources, talk to friends & family. But beware of gathering information solely from the net, much of it is biased, a lot of sites have a hidden or not so hidden agendas, and a lot of it is just plain hogwash.

Unfortunately, Beany, even if this IS true, the people have chosen to elect leaders who don't recognize the dangers - so nothing substantial will be done to stop an attack from coming across that border. If a chem/bio attack happened in a major city the death toll and cleanup would probably FAR exceed 9-11. Imagine the fear and economic follow on from such a thing. And if it is proven that the material/devices came across that border our reaction would be so medieval that we'd risk war with Mexico in the aftermath.
  • Like 1