Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats your dream place (fictional and Real) ?

Strong Flower

Whats your dream place or places ? and fantasies you have about them..Starting with me, My dream countries <Egypt and Brazil>. I always wanted to swim in the Nile river LOL. My fictional dream place is planet Pandora from the movie Avatar welcome_to_pandora_by_d0ll_fac3.jpg

A lot of places really, I dont travel far after ending up in a place, but it's usually a place with people. There was this one somewhat lucid dream when I was young that was somewhat of an exception in terms of travelling far or "jumping" far, like simsalabim! But usually it's a factory or like, or a place where people do some stuff, like work. It's maybe strange that I dont at least recall dreaming of my home really, even when I was a child. Very capricornian places in my case if you think of it.

old-abandoned-dark-factory-thumb13117785.jpg They have that kinda feeling..

Edited by Mikko-kun

My fictional would be my reality.....

A nice cabin style home next to a river, with a good fishing hole, that has a Salmon and Steelhead run. A large meadow, with Elk, Deer, and other wildlife. A lake close by. No neighbors within hundreds of miles.

buchwitz-rocky-mtn2.jpg

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 5

Fictional dream place would be sitting in the House of commons telling the Pm and the MPs they are fired, have 1 hour to pack their black sacks and get out.

Real dream place....where I am now, roaming the fine rivers and canals of the British waterways.

• Like 1

Near Ubud, in Bali, in the foothills, where it's cooler. I love the place, the people, the temples, the arts, the food, the ceremony, all of it.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

I'd have to second Sakari's place. Just looking at it makes my adventurous soul happy. And since this is also fantasy. I'd have bears that would visit for a belly rub. Mountain lions that'd come by to stretch out in front of my hearth. I'd ride moose, and fish with eagles. And my kids would live close-by and share in the isolated yet full adventure. I'd raise alpacas and sheer them for income.

But I'd also have to spend some of each year along/under the sea, somewhere beautiful and tropical.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I'd have to second Sakari's place. Just looking at it makes my adventurous soul happy. And since this is also fantasy. I'd have bears that would visit for a belly rub. Mountain lions that'd come by to stretch out in front of my hearth. I'd ride moose, and fish with eagles. And my kids would live close-by and share in the isolated yet full adventure. I'd raise alpacas and sheer them for income.

But I'd also have to spend some of each year along/under the sea, somewhere beautiful and tropical.

:tu:

Summer of 1976, (Heatwave in the UK) being a kid again...

I would quite happily love to be trapped in that bubble of pure innocence and responsible oblivion.

• Like 2

my Dream place seems to have something to do with a railroad yard in a small town ( the RR yard is bigger than the town it is in. ) , i seem to keep returning there dream after dream sometimes on the train, sometimes by car ( which is stolen as soon as i get out of it) sometimes by foot.

I haven't found a real life Dream place and at my age and present situation i somehow doubt i will. i Once thought i had but, life went on and fortune turned and the Universe seems to have other plans for me.

• Like 1

Near Ubud, in Bali, in the foothills, where it's cooler. I love the place, the people, the temples, the arts, the food, the ceremony, all of it.

Nice ! very beautiful place Edited by Spore

My 'real' place is the same as Sakari's - (so long as it has indoor plumbing, and electricity :) )...

My fictional place would be a sprawling ultra-futuristic home along the rim of some deep, lushly vegitated valley on a distant planet... As well as the space faring tech that goes with it...

• Like 1

A place where everybody lives in harmony. :tu:

• Like 1

My dream place is a planet I call Mermaidia. It's inhabited by mermaids and the whole planet is mostly water except for a small island.

In reality, a nice quit place out in the country where I can read in peace.

• Like 1

My dream place is a planet I call Mermaidia. It's inhabited by mermaids and the whole planet is mostly water except for a small island.

In reality, a nice quit place out in the country where I can read in peace.

:tsu:

I have never told anyone about my dream place. The place I created during meditation for personal ritual. I don't think I ever will tell anyone. I don't want to reduce it to words and share it.

I will say it is about walking, swimming, and soaring, ... is about earth, water and sky. It is about offerings, both of valuable items and those thoughts that worry me. And it always ends with great gratitude.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Summer of 1976, (Heatwave in the UK) being a kid again...

I would quite happily love to be trapped in that bubble of pure innocence and responsible oblivion.

Oblivion has been a word that comes up with me alot thru the years, as I recall my eras of oblivion. One oblivion lasted until the age of forty when I finally became a mom. My gods was I oblivious to parenthood until then!