Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange dream scream

mayonnaise

i was having regular dreams. normal stuff, practicly meaningless and random, and then it changes. im on a horse, looking down on a dead female body. its the middle of the night, in the middle of the forest. its fairly cold. it felt like it was set around the 1400's. i felt this intense sorrow. it was like there was all these angles i was seeing it from. it felt like forever, like i was frozen in a period of unrest or something. like time was happening, but not. and then this awfull screaming. it was like that sound those hooded bone guys in the lord of the rings made. it wasnt part of the dream, and it was only in my right ear. i started pushing my head against my pillow to escape from it. i realized that i was awake now. i expected my ears to be ringing since it was so loud, but they werent. it was around 3 or 4, nobody else heard anything. what could this mean? has anyone else had this happen?

Dreams are so hard to figure out. I am reading a metaphysics book "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity Of The Soul" in which a woman supposedly channeled this multi-dimensional being. I just read a chapter last night which talked a bit about dreams, and he said that we are in a countless amount of different time, settings, dimensions, etc. all at once all of the time, but are only set in our view of this one dimension, the physical one we know. We have decided to only "pay attention" to this one.

But anyway, "he" said that sleeping and dreaming are not at all passive events in our consciousness, but the more active time in it. IT is when we do the real learning, thinking, feeling, work, etc. But the only dreaming we remember are the ones most like our conscious world, aka physical world. You may have somehow remembered a bit of the more "outside of the box" dreaming/consciousness, which explains the powerful sensations and different feelings/thoughts than your usual dreams, assuming that is true how our sleep state is behind the curtains. The sharp noise sounds like it could have been related to an astral projection type of thing. Others are better fit to talk about that with you.

I wonder if that "scene" you experienced in your dream was a memory from another you in another time/place/dimension having one of their "normal" dreams, but translated into your comprehension of your physical world. I don't know.

The next chapter in that book is "Sleep, Dreams, And Consciousness". I can't wait!!

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Sounds like a past life/memory. The seeing everything from dif/multi angles with the deep rooted emotion tends to signify these type of dreams. I had a dream last week that took place in the near future (new years eve) and i was jumping between 3 alt realities. I had to do something (mission) before i could get back to this timeline and only had until midnight 2012/2013 to get back to this reality. Still trying to get my head around it lol.

I had a dream once,as a teenager . I was in my room ,and I slept with my door closed. All I remember about the dream,was someone was breaking into my moms bedroom,which was next to my room . I heard this ungodly screaming ,that I realized,was real .It was very loud,and scary ,and like someone was being murdered .

It was probably 2-3 am.

I remember being half awake,thinking someone was killing my mom in her bedroom . I forced myself fully awake ,and I threw my door open and ran to get to her room.

My mom and I SMASHED into one another in the hall between our rooms.

She said,WHAT'S WRONG ?!?!?

I actually ran past her,and into her room,looking at her window and inspecting everything,making sure no one had come in her window..

Thinking on it now,she must have been scared to death and confused by my actions ,because from what she told me it ,was me that was

screaming.

My screams woke her up,and she listened ,and realized I was screaming ,and she had no idea why .

She ran to my room ,as I bolted up to run to hers.

To this day,I do not remember what in the dream,made me scream like that . It has never happened again .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Sounds like a past life/memory. The seeing everything from dif/multi angles with the deep rooted emotion tends to signify these type of dreams. I had a dream last week that took place in the near future (new years eve) and i was jumping between 3 alt realities. I had to do something (mission) before i could get back to this timeline and only had until midnight 2012/2013 to get back to this reality. Still trying to get my head around it lol.

That sounds like an unresolved issue in this life,where if its not resolved by the new year,it will remain unresolved .

I'm thinking a fight or disagreement someone ? I could be wrong .

yeah, i was thinking it might be some kind of past life thing too. iv kind of had that screaming thing kind of happen twice before, but without the sound. its like a tube of energy. its like im traveling through it. once it was an explosion that caused it, another time it was a face off with something in my dream. im going to look up that book _only, sounds like good stuff.