Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Long, strange dream

Stranger2K15

Okay, so this dream happened to me a while ago but I'm still unable to figure it out, so many events happened & so many noises, I believe it to be truly random, but an opinion on it would still be great ..

Here's how it started :

I was in a bed but awake, I noticed someone that should be with me just isn't, so I got up & walked towards the bathroom, upon entering the bathroom I see this cute black girl in a towel, she tells me she needs to finish getting ready so to go back to the bedroom .. Next minute, I raise my head while laid on the bed because she makes noise, she woke me, I sit totally dazed to see her fully dressed & ready to go out, she's wearing dark cloths & a cap, holding a handbag how girls do, she says "I'm heading out now" ...

I'm then outside, not sure how I got there but I'm dressed & a bike is beside me, I notice I'm wearing someone else's T-shirt, one that I've never seen before ..

I get on this bike & start cycling, I go past 3 badly dressed characters that are walking a moped, one says "This isn't even mine, I need to get one" & I reply "Yeah, you really should" .. I don't know these people, nor do I know why I responded to him as it wasn't a message aimed at me, I cycle away .. When cycling I approach a hill, half way down I decide "This hill is never ending", so I turn around, when going back I notice a big spikey silver thing blocking my path, so I decide to jump the fence on my left side, after throwing the bike over I climb it & cut my right leg, then while falling down the other side of this fence I drop through the roof of a small building, much like a house but I land near the door, a guys there like "who are you" & I reply "I just need to get my bike, then I'll leave you in piece, sorry", he says "Hold on, let me ask the God" & uses his phone to contact someone, I then collect my bike & cycle away ..

Now I'm back at the apartment where it all began, with this cute black girl, but this time I'm also with my brother & mum, curious as to how I got from the apartment to outside & why I'm wearing a random T-shirt that I don't remember putting on, this girl gets asked if she drugged me, she says no .. Then(now) I'm back at my actual home on the sofa, my brother & mum are on the other sofa, I stand up & say " The one thing that's troubling me, is how did I get this damn T-shirt? Have you guys ever seen it before?" & they reply "No" .. Then I wake in real life, thinking what was that ?

This dream was HD graphics, 2 weeks later & I still remember it like it actually did happen, even though I know 100% that it did not & that it was just a dream ..

This is by far the longest dream I have ever encountered, and one of several dreams I'm able to remember ..

Please can someone with experience throw me some wisdom, why do I remember this so well? What could it mean?

Some background things that I've been thinking about :

I met this girl shortly before the dream, she goes to Church on Sundays & lives long-distance, we're in a relationship now but she's fairly distant from where I live (Same country though), she's going to uni soon ..

The 3 guys could of been related to old friends, they dressed much like the people I use to hang out with, but I didn't recognize the faces ..

Thanks to anyone that can read & understand this, special thanks to those who put in effort to make sense of it !!

• Like 1

Okay, so this dream happened to me a while ago but I'm still unable to figure it out, so many events happened & so many noises, I believe it to be truly random, but an opinion on it would still be great ..

Then(now) I'm back at my actual home on the sofa, my brother & mum are on the other sofa, I stand up & say " The one thing that's troubling me, is how did I get this damn T-shirt? Have you guys ever seen it before?" & they reply "No" .. Then I wake in real life, thinking what was that ?

This dream was HD graphics, 2 weeks later & I still remember it like it actually did happen, even though I know 100% that it did not & that it was just a dream ..

This is by far the longest dream I have ever encountered, and one of several dreams I'm able to remember ..

Please can someone with experience throw me some wisdom, why do I remember this so well? What could it mean?

I snipped out some bits leaving behind what I found most prominent/important..

Anyhow, clothes, & what one is wearing seemed important, the t shirt in particular. You can please whatever significance on this as you like, but to be it represents your function, what you do, what people are in the world.. Having a new t-shirt then and wondering why you are wearing it may mean someone is trying to change you. or perhaps you are becomming more aware of your own place in the world.

The dream was in HD? Yeah, I've perceived that before.. There's dreams, and then there are DREAMS.. This was no mere dream.. It's up to you to decide the importance of such an experience, no one else but you..

So, in my opinion you remember it so well because it was a vivid experience, one that was important to you, and one that can awaken you to understanding more about yourself. These kinds of experiences are important, they have the potential to be awakenings.. and I say potential because it all comes down to how the dreamer understands it, not how others interpret..

thanks for posting.

• Like 1