Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5191    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

I didn't make history that way honest!

No evidence of precision joins.

Zoser waits.

But don't you think it's somewhat odd that the AA is all over the megalithic stones in Peru, but never said a word about what I told and showed you about the Romans?

No one ever mentioned 'aliens' when trying to explain how the Romans brought these huge pillars from Egypt to Rome.

#5192    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,796 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Your batting vigorously guys but no one has produced a shred of evidence that says that the Ancient Peruvian precision was ever matched anywhere in the world (apart from Ancient Egypt but I'm more than happy to discuss that with anyone).

Or that the cuboid artefacts in the Coricancha and at Puma Punku were created any way other than stone softening then whole block extraction.

I'm only the newsreader!

I didn't make history that way honest!

No evidence of precision joins.

Zoser waits.
So what it comes down to is, you are absolutely adamant that a Wall made of lots of stones wedged together is infinitely more impressive than any of the buildings illustrated above? Are you on commission from the Peruvian Tourist Board?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5193    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

Wall on Easter Island:

Posted Image

Those 'aliens' were all over the place, lol.

#5194    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,924 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

Evidence is that Inca built on top of earlier precision work.  Think about it.

whose earlier work? think about it,

then answer it or I shall simply keep asking

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5195    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

Wall on Easter Island:

Posted Image

Those 'aliens' were all over the place, lol.

Nice.  Moulded stonework.  Evidence of high precision.  Be interesting to see under certain light conditions if it is vitrified.  Connection between Ancient South American culture and Easter Island has long been mooted.

Nice find.  Not sure how it supports your argument though?

Looks similar to Sacsayhuaman.  Bet it was that lot that did it.

Edited by zoser, 18 January 2013 - 11:32 AM.

Posted Image

#5196    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

Pictures are what is needed not words.  Agreed?

Inca artefact not Ancient Peruvian.  

Simple.

And as I showed you, some walls in Cuzco have these very precise and huge megalithic stones.... resting on smaller cobble like stones.

#5197    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

whose earlier work? think about it,

then answer it or I shall simply keep asking

Gamarra established three cultures in the Peru area identified by different stone artefacts.  Two cultures before the Inca.

Who they were?    Can you guess?

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

And as I showed you, some walls in Cuzco have these very precise and huge megalithic stones.... resting on smaller cobble like stones.

From another elevation it showed that this was still precision work.

Posted Image

#5198    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Nice.  Moulded stonework.  Evidence of high precision.  Be interesting to see under certain light conditions if it is vitrified.  Connection between Ancient South American culture and Easter Island has long been mooted.

Yes, because it is thought that it may have been Incas who built it.

Why? Not alone by the way it was built, but also because of a story about Tupac Inca Yupanqui who set out on the Pacific with thousands of men to go search for an island to the west he had heard about. He stayed away for about 10 months before returning.

Edited by Abramelin, 18 January 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#5199    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,924 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

and while we are on this subject, exactly, what is, your argument zoser? Please spell it out as you have moved the goalposts so much and so often, I wonder if you know what you're actually arguing for anymore.

so, what is it?, exactly?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5200    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 January 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Yes, because it is thought that it may have been Incas who built it.

Why? Not alone by the way it was built, but also because of a story about Tupac Inca Yupanqui who set out on the Pacific with thousands of men to go search for an island to the west he had heard about. He stayed away for about 10 months before returning.

More likely the civilisation before the Inca.

Posted Image

#5201    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Zoser, you may want to read this thread I started a while ago:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=240716

#5202    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

and while we are on this subject, exactly, what is, your argument zoser? Please spell it out as you have moved the goalposts so much and so often, I wonder if you know what you're actually arguing for anymore.

so, what is it?, exactly?

Clear as a crystal skull to me.  The moulding, softening, block extraction and vitrification are all evidence of a high sophisticated technology that the local indians did not possess.

Posted Image

#5203    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,924 posts

View Postzoser, on 18 January 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Gamarra established three cultures in the Peru area identified by different stone artefacts.  Two cultures before the Inca.

Who they were? Can you guess?

I asked you for the answers. so post them. Gammarra isnt the only mouthpiece on this subject you know.. nor the only researcher, let alone the actual historians and archeo's

as you know I will already have researched this... and the question was for you.,

So answer, in chronological answer, prove to this forum you actually understand who was the ancient culture

Edited by seeder, 18 January 2013 - 11:36 AM.

#5204    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

View PostLord Vetinari, on 18 January 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

So what it comes down to is, you are absolutely adamant that a Wall made of lots of stones wedged together is infinitely more impressive than any of the buildings illustrated above? Are you on commission from the Peruvian Tourist Board?

In terms of high technology engineering yep.

The Roman and Greek artefacts are just evidence of huge numbers of workers.

Edited by zoser, 18 January 2013 - 11:36 AM.

Posted Image

#5205    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 January 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

I asked you for the answers. so post them. Gammarra isnt the only mouthpiece on this subject you know.. nor the only researcher, let alone the actual historians and archeo's

as you know I will already have researched this... and the question was for you.,

So answer, in chronological answer, prove to this forum you actually understand who was the ancient culture

Visitors.

Indiginous indians didn't have the technology.

Already proved: Moulding, softening, block extraction, vitrification.

Proved.

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 18 January 2013 - 11:47 AM.

Posted Image