Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * - - - 3 votes

Seals of Revelation Broken. The day = 8/8/16

revelation end of days seals broken

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#46    monk 56

monk 56

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2012

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hi Freetoroam,

Perhaps the profiler scientist are better at prophecy with the doomsday clock.

http://en.wikipedia..../Doomsday_Clock


#47    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Soo .... sorry I'm missing your point. As 1984 wasn't real. Mind you, it was a real book, based on real fears.
Are you saying that Nossie wrote fiction based on reality? Because we actually agree on that one.

In my world view both 1984 and Revelation are messages.. probably from the same non-human source.  I believe there is a significant amount of prophesy in modern day literature, however there are peculiarities about Orwell and Huxley that lead me to believe their messages were intentionally delivered in an attempt to prove something to humanity.  That "something" is that their meeting in 1917 at Eton College is significant to the stories (1984 and BNW), though neither author cites that time period as having anything to do with their inspiration.  

The implication is they, themselves, were unaware of the source of their inspiration.  I do believe both authors to be... touched by the proverbial angel.  And in my world view that means synthetic telepathy.  :)

Edited by prometheuslocke, 20 February 2013 - 07:02 PM.


#48    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 February 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day."  Read the context.  It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense.  It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times.  Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times.  That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

It specifies that only God knows.  Since the Bible was written by men, they would not be able to include the information, even in clues that they didn't know.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#49    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 20 February 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

It specifies that only God knows.  Since the Bible was written by men, they would not be able to include the information, even in clues that they didn't know.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[2] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. [3] But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." (Daniel 12:8b-13)

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”  Re 5:5

Edited by prometheuslocke, 20 February 2013 - 07:21 PM.


#50    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 19 February 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

He has a microchip implanted in his head, illiterate.

He claims he has a microchip in his head but there doesn't seem to be any corroborating evidence.  Also, medical examination, even with MRI and X-rays can't tell if it's an RFID chip.  That can only be done after it's extracted and put under an electron microscope.

Of note RFID has a short range of 50 ft or less.

Edited by Quaentum, 20 February 2013 - 07:51 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#51    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 20 February 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[2] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. [3] But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." (Daniel 12:8b-13)

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”  Re 5:5

Which really isn't pertinent to what I said so let me repeat it.  The men who wrote the Bible could not include information they didn't possess.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#52    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 20 February 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Which really isn't pertinent to what I said so let me repeat it.  The men who wrote the Bible could not include information they didn't possess.

You are unaware of how mind control works.  Your statement is completely inaccurate.  Much like George Orwell could have conveyed information about the future without knowing the information was true, anyone can be made to communicate a message without knowing it.


#53    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 20 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

He claims he has a microchip in his head but there doesn't seem to be any corroborating evidence.  Also, medical examination, even with MRI and X-rays can't tell if it's an RFID chip.  That can only be done after it's extracted and put under an electron microscope.

Of note RFID has a short range of 50 ft or less.

http://www.indiegogo.com/jameswalbert
http://targetedindiv...and-images.html


#54    Setton

Setton

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Joined:05 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Durham, England

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Haha so his name was James Walbert! Always wondered who the crazy guy ranting to me and my brother about illegal implants in Washington was.

On topic... that was entertaining. Sorry, nothing more to say.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#55    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 20 February 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

You are unaware of how mind control works.  Your statement is completely inaccurate.  Much like George Orwell could have conveyed information about the future without knowing the information was true, anyone can be made to communicate a message without knowing it.

It really has nothing to do with mind control.  If God is the only one with the information, aliens, who wouldn't know what god knows, couldn't implant the information with mind control.

Yet we know Georege Orwell didn't convey information about the future so therefore he must not have been mind controlled.

What you have is nothing more than the belief that mind control exists and that aliens are using it, because in all reality, if they were using it, they would't let people post about it now would they.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#56    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 20 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:



The first link is nothing but an attempt to make money.  I did find funny however that the VA senate bill was about testimony in divorce cases and had nothing to do with rfid

The second link:

1 - The frequency range for 100 - 300 khz is 1 1/2 feet.  The only way someone could track you with an rfid chip with that frequency range would be if they were standing right next to you

2 - The MRI pictures look modified.  Just compare them with other MRI pictures and you find the fuzzy areas in the pictures (left side of face) do not exist in normal mri pictures.  Normal ones show the entire head clearly

3 - The supposed tooth implant is a tooth filling , a normal one a liquid or soft substance would take when it fills the tooth.  An rfid chip would be more straight edged.

4 - with the programs today it is easy to add anything to an image once it's on your computer.

You might want to start making research your best friend and stop taking sites and people like that at face value.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#57    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 22 February 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

The first link is nothing but an attempt to make money.  I did find funny however that the VA senate bill was about testimony in divorce cases and had nothing to do with rfid

The second link:

1 - The frequency range for 100 - 300 khz is 1 1/2 feet.  The only way someone could track you with an rfid chip with that frequency range would be if they were standing right next to you

2 - The MRI pictures look modified.  Just compare them with other MRI pictures and you find the fuzzy areas in the pictures (left side of face) do not exist in normal mri pictures.  Normal ones show the entire head clearly

3 - The supposed tooth implant is a tooth filling , a normal one a liquid or soft substance would take when it fills the tooth.  An rfid chip would be more straight edged.

4 - with the programs today it is easy to add anything to an image once it's on your computer.

You might want to start making research your best friend and stop taking sites and people like that at face value.

Or you could research more and see that he has a standing court order in a state court because of this evidence.  Further, it's been picked up and dissected by many nationally syndicated news sources.  Do you think you, with your dazzling intellect and research skills, have figured out why a court, wired magazine, and numerous other sources "overlooked" something that "looks" modified?

Please.


#58    prometheuslocke

prometheuslocke

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 22 February 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

It really has nothing to do with mind control.  If God is the only one with the information, aliens, who wouldn't know what god knows, couldn't implant the information with mind control.

Yet we know Georege Orwell didn't convey information about the future so therefore he must not have been mind controlled.

What you have is nothing more than the belief that mind control exists and that aliens are using it, because in all reality, if they were using it, they would't let people post about it now would they.

You know nothing of the sort.  George Orwell did very much convey information about the future, you are just too mind controlled to see it.  At least you love Big Brother, Winston.


#59    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Happy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

just another doomsayer pulling a date out of their ass, i'll be sure to post on this thread (should it still be open to post in by then) the day after to once again laugh at another person flailing their arms screaming about the end of the world.

"When life has you on the ropes, you check if it's hemp ropes. Then maybe you can smoke it and watch anime."

#60    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,048 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • JINKIES

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postprometheuslocke, on 23 February 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:



You know nothing of the sort.  George Orwell did very much convey information about the future, you are just too mind controlled to see it.  At least you love Big Brother, Winston.
Posted Image
Or in this case:

Disagree with me?

You're being mind controlled!

Posted Image

~MEH~





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users