Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you angry yet?

regeneratia

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry because of all the unanswered questions regarding the OK City Bombing, 9-11, the Boston Bombing, and the Texas Explosion?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wSquKIBog[/media]

More posts following to allow for more media.

Are you angry yet?

• Like 2

Are you angry yet?

[media=]

Are you angry yet?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Are you angry yet?

• Like 1

• Like 8

I don't see how this can be more of an issue than all of the soldiers killed overseas...

I'm not trying to be cruel, but it seems like America only really cares when citizens are attacked. Boohoo.

You can't expect to be safe everywhere you go.. that's the reality of life. You can't expect to live the next day, because you can die from any random happening.. such as burning yourself to death in bed from a lit cigarette, or p***ing of a beaver.

Edited to add: Most are so used to be ultimately protected by now that they don't know anything to save their lives. All they know is money, consumerism and the internet.. sharing all of these ridiculous trends. They rely on the government to keep them safe, but look where that's gotten us?

Way to elect a pro-terrorist.

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 4

I don't see how this can be more of an issue than all of the soldiers killed overseas...

I'm not trying to be cruel, but it seems like America only really cares when citizens are attacked. Boohoo.

You can't expect to be safe everywhere you go.. that's the reality of life. You can't expect to live the next day, because you can die from any random happening.. such as burning yourself to death in bed from a lit cigarette, or p***ing of a beaver.

Edited to add: Most are so used to be ultimately protected by now that they don't know anything to save their lives. All they know is money, consumerism and the internet.. sharing all of these ridiculous trends. They rely on the government to keep them safe, but look where that's gotten us?

You don't see how alleged emitted information/misinformation/lies being given by a commanding entity (the U.S. government), implying foul play and even possible cause of mass murders of random citizens is any worse than the death of soldiers dying in the wars they enlist and set out to fight in?

Or did you not see the point of this thread?

• Like 5

heaven forbid they conduct training exercises!

• Like 4

Angry doesn't quite describe my condition. Curious and scared comes closer. Curious because in most cases we don't know the truth. Even alternate theories that seem believable may just be diversions from a truth we can't imagine. Scared because of what might be true. There's the official story, then alternate theories, then my own intuition about what might have happened. It scares me to think that my worst assumptions may be correct. You think you know the world you live in and the government that controls your part of it. But when you start to imagine what's possible behind the official story that world starts to unravel. Perhaps that is where anger begins, when all that is supposed to be true turns out to be lies and the world you thought you knew is suddenly gone. Anger and sadness always accompany loss, but at the moment the loss is just speculative, so curious and scared will have to suffice. If it turns out that my fears are correct, then I will be angry.

• Like 1

Several billion people on the planet. Forests dissapearing. Culture obsessed by money and consumerism.

How many people die each day from terrorism or from their government?

Switch off your TV. Do some gardening. Read a great book. Make your partner a healthy dinner.

The world is still extraordinarily beautiful. Choose happiness.

Edited by Dragonwind
  • Like 9

Several billion people on the planet. Forests dissapearing. Culture obsessed by money and consumerism.

Switch off your TV. Do some gardening. Read a great book. Make your partner a healthy dinner.

I choose this. :tu:

And all of a sudden I have no reason to be angry.

Edited by psyche101

Im angry that Rhinos and Elephants are dieing out because of Ivory trade

• Like 1

Yes, I'm angry about this, but this cr** has been going on for a VERY LONG time. The US has a military industrial complex, and war is good for the economy.

Check out: http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25-most-vicious-iraq-war-profiteers/

The first name that comes to everyone’s mind here is Halliburton. According to MSN Money, Halliburton’s KBR, Inc. division bilked government agencies to the tune of $17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone.

WAR = MONEY

That simple. Why else would we have soldiers guarding poppy fields and oil fields??

"The secret connection between the military character and that of democracies was the profit motive." Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Good thread Regen, but I learned many years ago that anger is most often a counterproductive emotional state because it works against reason and analytical thinking. Fear=anger, too many times.

• Like 4

I vote "Dragonwind" winner of the Week in Post positivivety !

Im sleep knowing that all is not lost in the few,Hope is a good thing. :tu:

• Like 1

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry because of all the unanswered questions regarding the OK City Bombing, 9-11, the Boston Bombing, and the Texas Explosion?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8wSquKIBog[/media]

More posts following to allow for more media.

Are you angry yet?

A&E for Truth?

Thread fail right out of the gate.

• Like 1

Good thread Regen, but I learned many years ago that anger is most often a counterproductive emotional state because it works against reason and analytical thinking. Fear=anger, too many times.

Your right about that! And I think Master Yoda agrees....

24573501.jpg

• Like 3

I have no unanswered questions about the OKC bombing... And it directly affected my life, by killing three people I knew, and my best friend ended up marrying a survivor...

As for the Boston Bombing... why is it more believeable that a massive, shadowy, evil group spent time, resources and energy to set bombs that killed two or three people, when they had tens of thousands of targets... yet less believeable that two homicidally bent people did it themselves?...

As for the Texas Explosion... a chemical plant with a bad safety record can't have an accident?...

Exactly why does every bad thing that happens in this world have to be part of some convoluted, improbable, rediculously pointless, evil conspiracy?...

I am so fricken sick and tired of all the "Ohhhh! The government is so evil! So massively bloodthristy and vile in everything it does..."

Point of fact #1: WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! - Unless every single person who is ever elected to office is by nature evil and murderous, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the levels of conspiracies that are 'theorized', to actually exist...

Point of fact #2: Our governments are much too incompetent to do even a small portion of all the crap they are blamed for...

I know, when I first read the OP I thought I am angry, but not for the reasons you think. I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

• Like 3

I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

The Bush administration better watch out for you then - surely their wars were the greatest push based on pretext of such tragedy.

• Like 3

I am not angry yet to be honest. I don't think there's any conspiracy regarding Boston Bombing,Texas Explosion or 9/11.

I don't know what OK Bombing is to be honest so can't comment on that.

We know the Boston Bombing was caused by those 2 brothers, who apparently belong to a sect of other terrorists. Which I believe is true.

Texas Explosion was an accident and 9/11 was done by Jihadist Terrorists.

Without sounding rude none of the conspriracies regarding these events have any hard evidence,filmed evidence, photographic or written documented evidence.

I agree with you totally.

Haven't you ever wondered why there are not bomb-sniffing dogs in every town? NOt just one but many dogs that have been trained to sniff out bombs in the hands of the city? How simple and unexpensive it would be.

Have you ever wondered WHY there aren't programs that teach anyone and everyone how to spot terrorist activities and how to act if something suspicious is found? We KNOW that members of We The People are willing to die for each other. Why can't we have seminars that everyone attends that teaches us what to look for and how to respond to a questionable situation? Put prevention in the hands of The People.

• Like 1

I do have the cable TV turned off. Just did it a couple weeks back when I found that The Weather Channel was the only thing we were watching.

I do read books. This house is filled with books. But what a good suggestion for all those that don't read books.

There is nothing in your post I can argue with.

• Like 1

I have no unanswered questions about the OKC bombing... And it directly affected my life, by killing three people I knew, and my best friend ended up marrying a survivor...

As for the Boston Bombing... why is it more believeable that a massive, shadowy, evil group spent time, resources and energy to set bombs that killed two or three people, when they had tens of thousands of targets... yet less believeable that two homicidally bent people did it themselves?...

As for the Texas Explosion... a chemical plant with a bad safety record can't have an accident?...

Exactly why does every bad thing that happens in this world have to be part of some convoluted, improbable, rediculously pointless, evil conspiracy?...

I am so fricken sick and tired of all the "Ohhhh! The government is so evil! So massively bloodthristy and vile in everything it does..."

Point of fact #1: WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! - Unless every single person who is ever elected to office is by nature evil and murderous, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the levels of conspiracies that are 'theorized', to actually exist...

Point of fact #2: Our governments are much too incompetent to do even a small portion of all the crap they are blamed for...

The bad safety record of the fertilizer plant would certainly make it a logical target for someone.

Just the other day, the Egyptian president said that there are long-standing controlling undercurrents in his government that he is fighting (look in McClatchy DC), and trying to purge. Stands to reason that this is happening within the USA government as well. GW Bush talked about the shadow government. Reagan talked about the shadow government. Only the heads-buried-in-sand don't believe that there are unelected people running governments of the world.

• Like 2