Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[ Poll ] What Do You Think Best Explains UFOs ??

What do you think best explains the UFO phenomenon ? To take part in this forum poll, simply reply to this post, and state which of these things best explains UFOs.

What best explains UFO's ?

- Aliens from space without a doubt

- Military test craft without a doubt

- Some UFO's are alien, some are test craft

- UFO's are evidence of human time travel

- UFO's are neither Alien or test craft

- UFO's Don't Exist

Please feel free to expand on/explain your choice as well if you like, all input welcome.

:)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tess

• joc

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Lori Cordini

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UFOs - traveling devices of our brothers and sisters from elsewhere!  Been there, done that, experienced that.  No question.  To me it is just like asking who is driving the car!

Next question, please!  :P

Yes, testing on advanced reverse technology by military factions worldwide...no doubt about that as well.

There is so much more to this phenomenon than the craft.  No mystery involved once one has experienced them.  It is awesome to say the least.  

It is my greatest wish, desire, hope that folks will get beyond the UFOs stuff and get on with the cultural diversities that are going to overwhelm earth inhabitants once intergalactic awareness and interaction is opened up (and this will be very soon).  Then HUMAN rights will change to SENTIENT rights.  But believe me the cultural differences are going to be more of a problem for humans than they could ever ever have imagined and that really really concerns me!

You can't even begin to imagine the differences...I have been privy to interacting and I can't even find the words to assist in the transformation required ON BOTH SIDES to bridge that huge gap not of technology, but of (for want of another word) spirituality and concept of wholeness and unity that most species on an intergalactic level have.

The focus of existence is so far removed and believe me human concepts are indeed very primitive.  I think the best earth has in working towards this goal, even on the simplst levels is the show Stargate SG1.  While it is approached on a more humanistic level, they do engage in some pretty powerful "eye openers" as far as cultural differences are concerned.  Check it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Choices, choices, choices  :o...

I think ufo's are basically all of the above...alien craft, military test craft, as well as time traveling humans. But also I believe some are natural phenomena that we don't have the expertise to explain yet.

Dalia

Okay, I want fancy special fx when I post too!!! ;D

I also want to give my 2 cents! I do believe some are UFOs and some are the military prototype of the information they got from alien technology!! :D

So, I guess I will go back to the drawing board!! ???

• 2 months later...

- UFO's are evidence of human time travel

Well, that's what I believe because I was surfing around this board and several places on the web and I saw some stuff about when we humans evolve we will likely look like those grey aliens. But seriously, I hope that doesn't happen because those gray alien thingies are really really ugly  :-X

icy

Having had a lifelong experience with the "greys" don't sell them short of their "looks".  They have the most profound energy level of love I have ever known.  Would humans learn to express this love, we would have "the Kingdom of God on Earth!"

Hey there everybody, thought that this was just the perfect post to reply too, almost too perfect...

First I would like to say, that I think that it could be possible for them to be 'all of the above'.  Who really knows?  I won't pretend to know, because as much as I would like to think that I am special, I have never had the privilege of being told all the answers of the universe, as some have, apparently.

Lori,

I must say that you are like a pit bull.  As much as you are torn down, you come right back, spewing the same garbage as before.  Very Bold!  How can you associate a Television show, with reality?  And, also how can you expect anyone to believe that you have been abducted, and that you know certain things that others' don't.?  Some people spend their entire lives trying to get at the truth, why would you be 'let in' to the secrets, when there is, quite possibly, more deserving people?  Have you ever asked them why they chose you?  I would really like to know.  So please feel free to elaborate on the subject.  You really baffle me, I feel bad for you.  I feel as though you have some serious mental issues going on upstairs, and nowhere to turn...  Now, if someone was to come along, and just for the argument, they said the EXACT opposite of everything you say, that they were contacted and taken, but the GREYS were evil;  who would be lying??  Because, not everybody can be right, especially when there are drastic differences between the two stories.  Am I right, or am I maybe completely insane myself??

Peace,

Teresa   :-*

• 4 weeks later...

I believe that UFO's are Aliens from space without a doubt.  As for the military, if and when one crashes, they might take it for their own usage.

Hi.

UFO's are both Alien spacecraft and test craft by our governments.

Some UFO's are uncannily like our own craft, if a little more advanced, and move in similar ways, if a little quicker.

On the other hand, some UFO's move in ways our craft cannot and by definition are ALIEN...

If we had the ability to fly off planet, wouldn't we want to explore other planets? And if we were able to experiment with the technology, wouldn't we?But time travel...if people can time treavel, why hasn't someone taken one, landed it, and said, hey! look at me in my crazy spaceship! I'm from the future! I know people who would, just for world fame.

Hmmmmm, all of them and a couple of others only the time travel thing is fake, it just isn't possible. I think that most of them are just fakes, made by people who want to be on TV. Only 2% are ET UFOs.

Odin Supreme  8)

• 2 years later...

SaRuMan here's my theory: USAF aircrafts you know maybe their testing out new BlackHawks or something.

Here's what I really think: I'm not sure, at all.

Hey Dalia! We have the same Avatar! thumbsup.gif For a second there I thought I posted already!

Happy Holidays! original.gif

alien.gif I think that UFOs are actually the craft used by angels to traverse the heavens.

ph34r.gif joc

I think UFO's are called UFO's for a reason.....they are "unidentified" flying objects.

I used to believe 100% that they were aliens from space,but i'm just not sure anymore.......they could be us from the future.....if we colonize other planets and/or live in space,it would alter our appearance.....so it's possible we develop time travel and come back.....I just don't know.

Joc,we have discussed this topic before,you still think angels travel in physical modes of transportation???Please refresh my memory and explain it to me again! thumbsup.gif

over 700 posts and yet I still think I will stick to my jungian roots. See something in the sky you cant identify?

The filter in your psyche, Jung refered to as the"ego", will scream "UFO!!!"

An archetype for the scientific uknown. There's my opinion. thumbsup.gif

without resorting to science fictional motifs, what else could it be?

I think that they are both a mixture of Aliens visiting our planet(for whatever reason,i dont see why)and Military Test Craft,they have to test their new stuff somewhere,although im mnot too sure if they are making "new stuff".Confused?

Yeah me too. tongue.gif

i think that they could be anything, seeing as they are unidentified wink2.gif but most likely that they are alien craft or military doo-da-majig's being tested.

did anyone see that programme on sky one about 'rods'? These wierd rod shaped things had been caught on camera flying around. of course, since theyve only been caught on camera it could be something to do with ligt, magnetic fields or something to screw up the camera slightly, but was a cool programme. i'll shut up now

Some sightings are alien and some are military aircraft.

Im firmly on the fence.

Some sightings could be imagination too thumbsup.gif .

They could be anything. I think a lot of them are human aircraft of sorts, an airship can easily be "an unidentified cigar shaped object hovering noiselessly above the ground".

There is proof that some of them may be aliens (or time travellers) though, as many radar operators have reported tracking things that were moving much faster than any plane invented. When these objects were first reported in the cold war (I think) they were dissmissed as Russian/American aircraft. After the cold war, both governments confirmed that neither of them had developed any craft capable of such high speeds.

Just folks passing by, stopping by for a picnic and entertainment! cool.gif

Yes, just on holiday! Not everyone is familiar with their modern vehicles.

Once more people get use them, "unidentified' will be passe'. If you do some more research into cave drawings, early AD paintings you can see the representation of the 'unidentified' vehicles. Imagine a jet plane passing overhead in 500 AD, gee, "The Gods Must be Crazy"

It is simply a matter of evolution. When one is open for the endless possibilities a whole new world opens up...remember if one researches and that's what libraries and internet are for one will note that in 1957 ((I think that was the year) Washington DC had many witnesses to UFO fly-overs. This is nothing new. Read, research and you will see the endless reports are not wild imagination.

Good Grief! This is the age of awakening....so wake up and see your neighbor from Alpha Centuri alien.gifwhistling2.gifgrin2.gif

-lori

After much research and analysis, I have concluded that Ufos do not exist!

Without stable wormholes there is no way any craft could traverse the distances of the galaxy. Apparently the only wormholes that actually exist are those unstable ones associated with black holes and the ones eluded to by Homer....

...the ones in the ground used by actual worms...

There is therefore in my opinion a logical explanation for all ufo sightings. alien.gifph34r.gif

post-7-1072989866.jpg