Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

They are being politically correct. If they used images of anyone else they would be considered racists.

I dont think even military train for the young child with a gun scenario with targets. So why does DHS need too. But perhaps someone with military can enlighten me.

And the fact the site went down. Doesnt sound like they spooked themselves that it started going viral.

#17    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,468 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostEonwe, on 20 February 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

Just the usual preparations for eliminating those villainous pregnant women or sadistic little children.
I would agree, but  its nothing to do with  Afghanistan or some of the African countries with 9 year old rebels.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#18    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

I find this creepy if not outright sickening. You can't just photo shop in guns and make ordinary citizens threats or "targets". I mean, would any of those people pictured actually be pointing guns at LEO's? Unless those same officials were trying to forcibily remove their guns...

It wasn't that long ago that targets of pregnant women were supposed to still be whole at the end of a shooting session, and that shooting one ment that you failed. Now they are the main threat? Or are we just training our police to not hesistate to shoot the very people they are paid to protect?

I think that a pregnant woman in her own home (as depicted) has every right to point a gun at whomever enters her home without her consent.

#19    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

OK I checked it out myself. It says server is too busy. Gotta love them hackers. Its called a  denial of service attack.

#20    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,672 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 20 February 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

I would agree, but  its nothing to do with  Afghanistan or some of the African countries with 9 year old rebels.

My post was sarcastic.

Any one with a clear mind would see that an old man in his home with a shotgun is not a threat - a police officer in his home, trying to take his guns away - that's the real threat. The only reason an old man would grab a shotgun in his home to defend himself would be just that - to defend himself. They're taking it to the next level - which is practicing taking out people in their own homes to warm up against people with guns who resist unconstitutional gun laws or executive orders.

Edited by Eonwe, 20 February 2013 - 07:10 PM.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#21    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

In defense of DHS (god that makes me sick to my stomach) The targets are what they are buying not the scenario they are used in. One cannot tell what they actually appear like "on the shelf" as infowars  put them into those scenarios Im specualting. But until the server is capable of handling traffic again *cough cough* we will not be able to tell.

#22    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,672 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

In defense of DHS (god that makes me sick to my stomach) The targets are what they are buying not the scenario they are used in. One cannot tell what they actually appear like "on the shelf" as infowars  put them into those scenarios Im specualting. But until the server is capable of handling traffic again *cough cough* we will not be able to tell.

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,468 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostEonwe, on 20 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

My post was sarcastic.

Any one with a clear mind would see that an old man in his home with a shotgun is not a threat - a police officer in his home, trying to take his guns away - that's the real threat. The only reason an old man would grab a shotgun in his home to defend himself would be just that - to defend himself. They're taking it to the next level - which is practicing taking out people in their own homes to warm up against people with guns who resist unconstitutional gun laws or executive orders.
I know it was....so was mine!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#24    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,135 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

These targets are for desensitizing shooters to people that any civilized person would hesitate to shoot.  The thing is, how many times in the last decade has a pregnant white woman attacked a LEO or a little white kid pulled a pistol on a LEO?  I'd bet in the last decade it has happened once or twice so just WITF is the point of practicing against such a threat?  This should be front page news but then again, the liberals have no qualms because it is their guy in the White House.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#25    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

What logic can you roll out that can defend these people buying targets of children, pregnant people, or elderly people in their own home?

I absolutely cannot. Im just saying the backgrounds in my belief were added by infowars.

Im still trying to connect to the sellers sight but cannot get through.

Edited by AsteroidX, 20 February 2013 - 07:21 PM.

#26    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,117 posts

Americans training Americans to kill Americans. Never thought I would see the day.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,468 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 20 February 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Americans training Americans to kill Americans. Never thought I would see the day.
LAPD

#28    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Ruby Ridge, Waco....That college back in the 60's ...

#29    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,765 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Yes. They think us white folk are a big threat. Actually.

I think it's more that they're worried about racial profiling/being called racists.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#30    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

I think it's more that they're worried about racial profiling/being called racists.

Youd be thinking wrong. I imagine if we actually could get to the site they have other targets of other scenarios/ethnicities as well and this was a new line ordered up by DHS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users