Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sen. McCain picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#166    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

Lt_Ripley on Sep 4 2008, 08:21 AM, said:

actually it was Clinton that was the first president to strictly go after terrorism , not bush. fyi -

Nope, it was the American people who considered terrorism as just a bunch of lunatics causing trouble here and there.
Then 9/11 happened and the American people saw terrorism as a global thing and bigger than we thought, that is after our very own freedom and way of life. Then the Libs saw such thing as not in their favor politically so they are arguing the old thought back that the threat is not that big and that Bush just overacting using fear to stay in power, take away our freedom with the Patriot act and that 9/11 was just AGAIN the doing of a few luni and they all got killed already.
Remember Zel Miller breaking away from the Democrat Party because of that?

#167    Mr.Peabody

Mr.Peabody

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

• We only grow when we step outside our comfort zone.

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:24 PM

One doesn't need to teach at the best University in the known universe to be a Professor. I have over 15 years experince in the legal field, working for a much larger and more prestigious Law Firm than his. I been a CEO, Corporate President and a VP with Fortune 500 firms for several more years. I hold three advanced degrees and many certificates including a CCNA. I have been teaching at one of the best Universities in Mexico and that's all you really need to know. I'm not running for office. Yet.

This reminds me of the greedy credentials found on alot of the upper elite percent of the population. that 1 or 2 % ( minus the teaching backround. Why teach in Mexico ? not qualified to teach in the US ?)

#168    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:02 AM

iSeeDeadPpl! on Sep 1 2008, 03:15 PM, said:

Obama picked the best candidate for the job. Unlike McCain

I doubt that very much, just look at the tv ratings. she has brought alot of intrest to McCain, the tv ratings almost matched Obama's, Bidden's wasn't so great lol

#169    Guardsman Bass

Guardsman Bass

Poltergeist

• 2,222 posts

• Don't spam me, but feel free to drop a line.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:14 AM

Caesar on Sep 5 2008, 01:02 AM, said:

I doubt that very much, just look at the tv ratings. she has brought alot of intrest to McCain, the tv ratings almost matched Obama's, Bidden's wasn't so great lol

He probably means in the sense that Biden will actually be of help after winning the Presidency. After all, we have to live with these people; history doesn't stop rolling after the election.

This reminds me of the greedy credentials found on alot of the upper elite percent of the population. that 1 or 2 % ( minus the teaching backround. Why teach in Mexico ? not qualified to teach in the US ?)

I personally suspect he is talking out of his ***, since there's no way of proving his credentials short of him actually posting them here, and since he sounds more like a homely 19-year-old American republitard than a middle-aged professional Mexican man with multiple degrees and a teaching job at an elite university in Mexico. It's easy to pretend to be whoever you want to be on the Internet.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours." -Sir Charles Napier

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."   D.H. Lawrence

#170    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:36 AM

Guardsman Bass on Sep 5 2008, 03:14 AM, said:

He probably means in the sense that Biden will actually be of help after winning the Presidency. After all, we have to live with these people; history doesn't stop rolling after the election.

Biden was picked because of his attacking skills and his religion

#171    Guardsman Bass

Guardsman Bass

Poltergeist

• 2,222 posts

• Don't spam me, but feel free to drop a line.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:37 PM

Caesar on Sep 5 2008, 01:36 AM, said:

Biden was picked because of his attacking skills and his religion

Not to mention his long history with politics in the Legislative Branch in general and foreign affairs in particular. Now, if you had been talking about McCain's choice of Sarah Palin, then you might be right - he picked her because she's a conservative, religious woman who is supposed to be some type of fighting maverick against corruption; a "pit bull with lipstick", so to speak.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours." -Sir Charles Napier

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."   D.H. Lawrence

#172    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

Guardsman Bass on Sep 5 2008, 02:14 AM, said:

I personally suspect he is talking out of his ***, since there's no way of proving his credentials short of him actually posting them here, and since he sounds more like a homely 19-year-old American republitard than a middle-aged professional Mexican man with multiple degrees and a teaching job at an elite university in Mexico. It's easy to pretend to be whoever you want to be on the Internet.

I could care less what you, Peebody and the other rabid Lib's on this board think. But, I'm not at all surprised to see your personal attacks given the fact that I routinely make you Lib's look like foolish vile childlike dolts.

Edited by Aztec Warrior, 05 September 2008 - 08:24 PM.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

#173    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:19 PM

Aztec Warrior on Sep 5 2008, 04:00 PM, said:

But, I'm not at all surprised to see your personal attacks given the fact that I routinely make you Lib's look like foolish, vile, childlike dolts.

I think you are forgetting that a lot of liberals have been taught that all people fit into stereotypes by race Aztec.
An educated latino who speaks flawless and eloquent English and does not believe that communism is the best thing ever may not fit into the reality many of them were taught to believe in in far leftie world.

Posted Image

#174    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:55 AM

Guardsman Bass on Sep 5 2008, 11:37 AM, said:

Not to mention his long history with politics in the Legislative Branch in general and foreign affairs in particular.

Yeah the guy for change, Right? hey I've been reading a few articles that Bidden might drop out, lol I don't blame Obama for wanting to get rid of him after seeing Palin. that guy is part of the change Obama has been talking about. why did he pick him, I have no idea. I guess thats the skills of a community organizer lmao.

Edited by Caesar, 06 September 2008 - 04:02 AM.

#175    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

Caesar on Sep 5 2008, 10:55 PM, said:

hey I've been reading a few articles that Bidden might drop out, l

few aricles = republican rovian rumors.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#176    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:57 PM

ninjadude on Sep 6 2008, 06:45 PM, said:

few aricles = republican rovian rumors.

But few articles about Palin's this-or-that = stone's truth?

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users