Photo

Coping

Posted by sarah_444 , 16 July 2012 · 575 views

It always seems to surprise me how quickly things really can change in an instant, when you are least expecting it or least prepared to deal with what comes next.

One minute I'm whisking scrambled eggs on the stove, 2 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor with my back to the cupboards, holding the phone and trying to understand if what I am hearing through it is real.  

Three wonderful people are now gone within days of each other's deaths. Three people that I hadn't seen in close to a year, but I can't help but feel the pain of their new permanent absence. It's a struggle to figure out how to grieve and for who to grieve for first, amid so much other unrelated stuff going on.  Life just doesn't stop for the living, no matter how much it hurts or what is going on in it.

They say that you don't know what you've got until it's gone, but really, everyone knows what they had, they just don't ever seriously consider how quickly it can be taken from them.

I hope you find peace and strength in this matter.
If there is something I can say to help....I wish I know what it was and I would say it but in the mean time lovely lady...I am thinking of you and wish you all the best.
:(
Unreal. I still think of a girl I knew who died when she was so young. Years later, and I still get so sad.
Thank you for the kind words all, I really appreciate them.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    blueandyellow
    04 Mar 2013 - 17:07
  • Photo
    Left-Field
    04 Jan 2013 - 20:20
  • Photo
    B Randomly
    02 Jan 2013 - 02:03