Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Worst Thing a Teacher Ever Said to You?

teacher worst thing education

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

So, what's the worst thing a teacher has ever said to you?

A number of things.

That I'm a liar, even though I'm a person who keeps his word. I'm loyal to my promises.

#17    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,364 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 09 May 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

I was almost always the shortest kid in school. I can't remember exact phrases, but most of my teachers had special nicknames for my vertically challenged status.

So, what's the worst thing a teacher has ever said to you?
  I was a pretty short guy at school,and one day my Teacher said that I had "ducks disease",I worried about that for ages,none of my mates knew what it was then I found out he meant that my butt was too near the ground.(These teachers were all Ex-Gestapo in our opinion),then I got my own back,at sports day he was stood what he thought was out of range at the javelin throw,so I put one right between his legs.(throwing 6 yards further than anyone else) I reckon he didn't like me very much after that,but he didn't bother me again.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#18    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,364 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 May 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Can`t remember what they said, cos I rarely listened, but my old geography teacher used to throw the chalk board rubber at us, we use to sit at the back of the class, it was hilarious watching all the heads duck when he looked over to us with his stern eyes cos they all knew what was going to happen.
We had an old guy who never missed when he bounced the chalk off your head.(pay attention and stop gazing out if the window at the girls legs...when they played netball every Wednesday)He was as old as the History he taught.

#19    nonnie7

nonnie7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

the worst thing a teacher ever said to me is ;when I was called up to his desk and told in front of the whole class that I would no longer be alowed to continue at school due to my Uncles being murderers and that my phycosis would be taking over soon  and that I should be taken out of society before that happens! I was in the 6th grade and promptly removed from school Ie. The Wilson Brothers Turman and Utah, Grant , Rassie , Glen, and father Moses.              Judy E. Wilson

Edited by nonnie7, 09 May 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#20    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

When I was in middle school in the 7th grade we had a teacher that everyone hated. I mean he was evil. One day we were asking questions about our homework that we had gotten back and a few people asked their questions and I did not hear what they asked or what the other kids answered (for those of you that don’t know I’m hard of hearing). At on point the teacher yelled at one kid that someone already asked the question that he just asked. And when it got to be my turn I asked a question that just happened to be the same one that the two kids before me asked.

My teacher was so mad he stood up and yelled “ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?” The teacher knew full well that I was hard of hearing and you could see it in his eyes that he knew he messed up, so when my friend setting next to me raised his hand and said very weakly “yeah he kind of is”, my teacher blow up and sent my friend out to the hall.

He slammed my friend up to the lockers (something he did a lot) and the other kids in class told me that the teacher was tell my friend not to say another word about all this.

When I got home I told my parents what happened they were so mad they called the school and at the meeting we had the next day my teacher said that nothing like that happened and that I was making it up. So later on that day when we would have gone to that class my whole class went to the office instead to tell the principal what happened. My teacher was suspended from his job for 1 week and was made to apologize to my parents and to me in front of the class, and I was moved to a different teacher for the rest of the year.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 09 May 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

We had an old guy who never missed when he bounced the chalk off your head.(pay attention and stop gazing out if the window at the girls legs...when they played netball every Wednesday)He was as old as the History he taught.
Ahhhh netball, those were the days, pretending not to notice the boys looking at us from the windows.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,268 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

I had a male high school math teacher who basically told us that women were inferior beings, based on his various snide comments.  He complained a lot about his ex-wife.

I also had a female typing teacher in middle school who would "bend" your hands into the correct typing position.   It was passive-agressive nonsense.

There were always the jerk teachers you would watch out for, who would turn you into detention for minor infractions.    The ones who ALWAYS made certain you had a valid hall pass.  Of course, once you are 18+ years old, the restrictions on your freedom are eased.

For the most part, my teachers were OK at least.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#23    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,364 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 May 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Ahhhh netball, those were the days, pretending not to notice the boys looking at us from the windows.
And giggling when you saw the chalk bouncing off their heads...

#24    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,364 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

They never found out who hid all the instruments of child torture (bamboo canes),taken from every classroom teachers cupboard ,on the day I left ,but I was told that they were still in the rafters of the boys toilets a year later.I wonder who stole them ?????...

#25    Ruby04

Ruby04

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

• "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

Children like you don't amount to much in life and tend to drop out of school at an early age. Said to me by a school counselor when I was 8 or 9 years old. That I and the rest of the class weren't up to the teachers class he had in 1986, had this said in 2001 I was 13 and that we were useless among other things. That I was using my Aniexty as a way of getting out of school and using it for attention by my year 8 English teacher. TAFE teacher that I wasn't determined enough to get a job in the western area of my state, I live in the north of my state don't drive and at the time had Depression, Panic Attacks and severe Aniexty so going to class was hard enough, I was 21. Had a Maths teacher who wouldn't help me when I asked then lied about me asking for help, thankfully I had proof because it was schooling over the phone I was 22. Not a teacher but I had one psychologist say my Aniexty etc was all made up to attention, she was proved wrong by a counselor, a different psychologist and 2 psychiatrist.

In life you have to go after what you want, not sit around and wait for things to come to you.

#26    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:13 AM

In third grade I had an arch nemesis named Justin.  One day Justin stabbed my hand with his pencil (I still have a lead dot in my hand). So of course, I had to retaliate. During recess, Justin was swinging on the monkey bars, I ran up behind him and stabbed his butt with my pencil.
Because I have the worse timing ever, the fourth grade teacher that was on recess duty yelled, in front of everyone at recess, "Mr. Odd! If I ever see you stick anything in anyone's butt again, I'm going to stick you in the butt!" After an uproar of laughter, and a chant of "odd and miss clinger sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g..." the principal came out and asked what was going on. Everyone informed him that I was going to get stuck in the butt.

Ahh. Memories.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 09 May 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

They never found out who hid all the instruments of child torture (bamboo canes),taken from every classroom teachers cupboard ,on the day I left ,but I was told that they were still in the rafters of the boys toilets a year later.I wonder who stole them ?????...
It was me! oh wait ...boys toilets?

Yep, it was me. :st

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#28    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

I can't think of anything real bad to be honest.  I skipped a lot of my last 2 years of high school but still managed to someone pass every GCSE grade A - C.... somehow!

I do remember my French teacher saying to me that I was the only person she knew who spoke French with a Yorkshire accent :)  I think she meant it as an insult but I was quite proud of that fact lol.

#29    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,676 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Haha, reading all these school stories, looks like we were all part of the fun lot filled with imagination and wild curiosities,  no coincidence then that we all end up on Um. :w00t:

Edited by freetoroam, 10 May 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#30    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,364 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 May 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

It was me! oh wait ...boys toilets?

Yep, it was me. :st
  You must have been with me at the time but I thought you were Marie ! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users