Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 6 votes

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

#61    Saru

Saru

    Site Webmaster

  • 20,036 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2001
  • Gender:Male

  • "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:36 PM

I'm not sure a forum thread is the place to collate these stories, every time you post one you bump this up and other users come in expecting to see a discussion - and there isn't one.


#62    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

 Saru, on 10 September 2011 - 03:36 PM, said:

I'm not sure a forum thread is the place to collate these stories, every time you post one you bump this up and other users come in expecting to see a discussion - and there isn't one.
Hi Saru, please give it a little more time for the discussions to start. I've finished importing classic accounts and am now just interested in UM people's stories. There's been two just recently. It's not an easy subject for people to accept, judging from the "in the middle" 15 year old who has responded so far.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#63    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,313 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

 tailormaneinafog, on 11 September 2011 - 11:05 AM, said:

Hi Saru, please give it a little more time for the discussions to start. I've finished importing classic accounts and am now just interested in UM people's stories. There's been two just recently. It's not an easy subject for people to accept, judging from the "in the middle" 15 year old who has responded so far.


What exactly are you wanting to disscus....ie... cryptid or ghost or alien?..you seem to change according to each sighting or myth...please tell us which one you believe in and what we should be discussing...


#64    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

 BrianPotter, on 11 September 2011 - 11:13 AM, said:

What exactly are you wanting to disscus....ie... cryptid or ghost or alien?..you seem to change according to each sighting or myth...please tell us which one you believe in and what we should be discussing...
I'm not a believer in ghosts. I'm not a believer in extraterrestial entities behaving as the accounts suggest. That only leaves the flesh and blood cryptids of legend to be real. The evidence supports it imo. More is coming all the time. It's like the LHC experiment, we'll know one way or the other very shortly. Things are hotting up!

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#65    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,313 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

 tailormaneinafog, on 11 September 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

I'm not a believer in ghosts. I'm not a believer in extraterrestial entities behaving as the accounts suggest. That only leaves the flesh and blood cryptids of legend to be real. The evidence supports it imo. More is coming all the time. It's like the LHC experiment, we'll know one way or the other very shortly. Things are hotting up!

Ok then....i wrote something else but on revision i edited it..F1 calls....

Edited by BrianPotter, 11 September 2011 - 11:57 AM.


#66    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,313 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

 tailormaneinafog, on 11 September 2011 - 11:19 AM, said:

I'm not a believer in ghosts. I'm not a believer in extraterrestial entities behaving as the accounts suggest. That only leaves the flesh and blood cryptids of legend to be real. The evidence supports it imo. More is coming all the time. It's like the LHC experiment, we'll know one way or the other very shortly. Things are hotting up!

Oh hell i thought id reply....the LHC is no way comparable to what you yourself think.That is science looking for something it already thinks(knows)happens or occurs.You are looking at peoples stories and trying to make a connection..

Edited by BrianPotter, 11 September 2011 - 12:11 PM.


#67    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

 BrianPotter, on 11 September 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

Oh hell i thought id reply....the LHC is no way comparable to what you yourself think.That is science looking for something it already thinks(knows)happens or occurs.You are looking at peoples stories and trying to make a connection..
That's what Newton did to arrive at his gravity 'law' though, isn't it? He's made it too simple imo, matter has an anisotropic reality, i.e. it emits gravity unequally in all directions.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 12 September 2011 - 10:18 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#68    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,313 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

 tailormaneinafog, on 12 September 2011 - 09:55 AM, said:

That's what Newton did to arrive at his gravity 'law' though, isn't it? He's made it too simple imo, matter has an anisotropic reality, i.e. it emits gravity unequally in all directions.


:blush: ...cant really remember what i was on about.....lol....give me a few days for the fog to settle


#69    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:18 AM

 BrianPotter, on 12 September 2011 - 10:16 AM, said:

:blush: ...cant really remember what i was on about.....lol....give me a few days for the fog to settle
lol..okay, no problem

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#70    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:47 PM

This photo is amazing if genuine Strange Creature on German Shore.
A shocking image of a 'female otter hyrax' F.O.H? Note the similarity with the gargoyle of Notre Dame and the location of the cathedral on an island in the Seine. Too much to believe in one go, I agree.

Attached Files


Edited by tailormaneinafog, 12 September 2011 - 12:47 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#71    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined:11 Aug 2011

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

 tailormaneinafog, on 12 September 2011 - 12:47 PM, said:

This photo is amazing if genuine Strange Creature on German Shore.
A shocking image of a 'female otter hyrax' F.O.H? Note the similarity with the gargoyle of Notre Dame and the location of the cathedral on an island in the Seine. Too much to believe in one go, I agree.

Interesting photo, shame its so tiny. Could easily just be someone bending down behind a dune (thus obscuring the crouched legs) gathering shells or picking something up.
The arms look proportionately correct to be a human, the head too, the only thing off is the dark colouring all over, but on such a small pic, its hard to tell if thats even genuine or just a light issue.


#72    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

 Rat Girl, on 12 September 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

Interesting photo, shame its so tiny. Could easily just be someone bending down behind a dune (thus obscuring the crouched legs) gathering shells or picking something up.
The arms look proportionately correct to be a human, the head too, the only thing off is the dark colouring all over, but on such a small pic, its hard to tell if thats even genuine or just a light issue.
There's no-one else around, plus they would have spotted the additional movement before and after the shot though. It's a tantalising photo. I've seen another similar one, but next to some woods. The creature was on the left of the shot again. I can't find it though..

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#73    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:58 AM

 Rat Girl, on 12 September 2011 - 01:30 PM, said:

Interesting photo, shame its so tiny. Could easily just be someone bending down behind a dune (thus obscuring the crouched legs) gathering shells or picking something up.
The arms look proportionately correct to be a human, the head too, the only thing off is the dark colouring all over, but on such a small pic, its hard to tell if thats even genuine or just a light issue.
Funnily enough I thought the arms looked quite long compared to the head size. It seemed to fit with the proportions of the entity crossing the road seen in CCTV footage here

Strange Tailless Creature Crossing Road

I've just found another one which looks quite convincing

Campers catch weird creature on film

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 13 September 2011 - 09:33 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#74    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Here's a few more of the smooth grey mystery creature sightings Four-legged creature sighted around the Moncloa River (2010) and more here Creatures Are Here Says Outdoorsman

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 13 September 2011 - 12:19 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#75    Rat Girl

Rat Girl

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined:11 Aug 2011

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

 tailormaneinafog, on 13 September 2011 - 08:58 AM, said:

Funnily enough I thought the arms looked quite long compared to the head size. It seemed to fit with the proportions of the entity crossing the road seen in CCTV footage here

Strange Tailless Creature Crossing Road


This was a proven hoax.
It was made by some people doing a horror movie. Theres another video of the same creature walking toward the camera out of an ally-way, and its a lot more obvious on that one that its CGI. So yeah, best not to base anything on a proven fake.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users