Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

My first experience


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    andrew-pd

andrew-pd

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2011

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

So I was laying in bed about to get an hours nap before work (nightshift)  just beforehand I made a sigil to thank nature (weather it helps or not I'm not sure I'm just explaining everything I did before the event)

After that I went to bed promptly, woke up half hour later and thought hmm I got another 30minutes I'll make the most of my sleep and sleep for another. Instead within a few seconds  I felt my body paralysed . At this point I'm usually trying to kick and scream to get out of it, this time I didn't. This time I stayed calm and got very relaxed when suddenly I start to see a beautiful young blonde women glowing with white light (I forgot to mention before sleeping I did  put my intention to seeing my spirit guide) she smiled at me then disappeared.

I ran to the bathroom worried about the fact I couldn't talk or feel my face,I looked in the mirror and had blue stuff all over my face, I shouted to my mum opened the bathroom door and she was there on the floor naked (weird, right?) I closed the door and that's when bam it hit me, I'm astral projecting (or LD) I don't know, I couldn't see properly my vision was very blurred so I closed my eyes and thought I may aswell try fly, I jumped towards a wall and slowly went through it. I could literally feel it as I went through it, it wasn't even uncomfortable, I was so happy. I still couldn't see anything then I opened my eyes once through thre wall but was in my bed.

Can someone with experience explain to me what happened here, I still feel euphoric, and was that my spirit guide? I felt a deep connection to her as if she knew me and we were  very close friends

Any insights?


#2    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,535 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

View Postandrew-pd, on 03 October 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

So I was laying in bed about to get an hours nap before work (nightshift)  just beforehand I made a sigil to thank nature (weather it helps or not I'm not sure I'm just explaining everything I did before the event)

After that I went to bed promptly, woke up half hour later and thought hmm I got another 30minutes I'll make the most of my sleep and sleep for another. Instead within a few seconds  I felt my body paralysed . At this point I'm usually trying to kick and scream to get out of it, this time I didn't. This time I stayed calm and got very relaxed when suddenly I start to see a beautiful young blonde women glowing with white light (I forgot to mention before sleeping I did  put my intention to seeing my spirit guide) she smiled at me then disappeared.

I ran to the bathroom worried about the fact I couldn't talk or feel my face,I looked in the mirror and had blue stuff all over my face, I shouted to my mum opened the bathroom door and she was there on the floor naked (weird, right?) I closed the door and that's when bam it hit me, I'm astral projecting (or LD) I don't know, I couldn't see properly my vision was very blurred so I closed my eyes and thought I may aswell try fly, I jumped towards a wall and slowly went through it. I could literally feel it as I went through it, it wasn't even uncomfortable, I was so happy. I still couldn't see anything then I opened my eyes once through thre wall but was in my bed.

Can someone with experience explain to me what happened here, I still feel euphoric, and was that my spirit guide? I felt a deep connection to her as if she knew me and we were  very close friends

Any insights?
Congratulations!!!!! Yes probably a guide or an angel.

Something is up with your mother. Typically visions like this represent something you are aware of on subtle levels. Only time and experience will teach you what certain things mean and how things represent themselves to you.

Your first OBE is quite a shocker isn't it? You reacted perfectly to your SP. Awesome.

What did the blue stuff look like?

Edited by White Crane Feather, 04 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#3    andrew-pd

andrew-pd

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2011

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Really? Thats really awesome. And personally I think i know about the mother part (if you want more detail PM me). And the blue on my face part was just like a smudge (may have been from where i looked up and looked down within a fraction of a second because its quite a scary thing looking into the mirror to something on your face which isnt meant to be there) It kinda looked like very miniscule light blue serpents crawling around) I quickly closed my eyes and felt at ease then tested the jumping through a wall, which honestly felt so great! i could literally feel where the wall was going through my body.

Im really glad to be ready to do all this now, for years and years when wanting to astral project and get to the sleep paralysis stage I would shout in fear (well atleast try shout) and try get back to myself. Every single time without fail I let fear take over (Ive had about 20 SP) and feared them all. So im just really happy now I know exactly what to do and can start journeying, yay!

...Infact crane feather (or how i remember, seeker) , we go a long way back; i came to you asking for advice when i was sixteen, im nineteen now. This may jog your memory a little bit (from a PM)

Quote

Hey keep in mind, that mr. Walker can turn his lucid dreams into ap.

You will probably have to follow the methods. Lucid dreaming, physical reality, and astral projection are all different but all preception uses your minds ability to construct your experience of the world you are in. Wether dream world, real world, or astral world. Dont confuse lucid dreams with ap.

I would work on getting astral vibrations first. As for meditation, you should start by researching as many methods as possible. Those with empty mind concepts work best for me. But ultimatly you will settle on one.

One more thing....... I know all of this is interesting, but you are sixteen. There is plenty of time. Make sure you are doing teenager stuff to. You are not going to become spiritually developed without experiencing the things life has to offer. It's part of the process. Balance is everything.

This was 3 years ago... from you to me. Great, isnt it? Im so glad you still update 'a man awake' i very frequently visit.

I havent wasted the time and information you gave me,  ive learned how to induce SP for AP very easily just had always not gone too far where the fear kicks in, i meditate, i sit down relax my mind and can obtain complete nothingness just a pure calm mind, which leaves me with euphoria also.

And now that my fear has been realeased I ask you a favor to teach me the basics of being 'outside' of the body, a few examples... I cant see. The vision of my out of body is of that of a baby that has just took its first glance. Which is why i kept them closed. The only things i saw during that experience with immense detail is of the women and my mum.

BTW seeker (hey i can still use that right? :innocent:  ) I appreciate everything you've done (teaching me when 16, blogging your journeys and such) and one day i will be blogging my journeys! I just feel you should have some recognition, you have given me (and many many others) so much usefull information and would like to thank you for that. Much love and respect my friend.


#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,535 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

View Postandrew-pd, on 04 October 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

Really? Thats really awesome. And personally I think i know about the mother part (if you want more detail PM me). And the blue on my face part was just like a smudge (may have been from where i looked up and looked down within a fraction of a second because its quite a scary thing looking into the mirror to something on your face which isnt meant to be there) It kinda looked like very miniscule light blue serpents crawling around) I quickly closed my eyes and felt at ease then tested the jumping through a wall, which honestly felt so great! i could literally feel where the wall was going through my body.

Im really glad to be ready to do all this now, for years and years when wanting to astral project and get to the sleep paralysis stage I would shout in fear (well atleast try shout) and try get back to myself. Every single time without fail I let fear take over (Ive had about 20 SP) and feared them all. So im just really happy now I know exactly what to do and can start journeying, yay!

...Infact crane feather (or how i remember, seeker) , we go a long way back; i came to you asking for advice when i was sixteen, im nineteen now. This may jog your memory a little bit (from a PM)



This was 3 years ago... from you to me. Great, isnt it? Im so glad you still update 'a man awake' i very frequently visit.

I havent wasted the time and information you gave me,  ive learned how to induce SP for AP very easily just had always not gone too far where the fear kicks in, i meditate, i sit down relax my mind and can obtain complete nothingness just a pure calm mind, which leaves me with euphoria also.

And now that my fear has been realeased I ask you a favor to teach me the basics of being 'outside' of the body, a few examples... I cant see. The vision of my out of body is of that of a baby that has just took its first glance. Which is why i kept them closed. The only things i saw during that experience with immense detail is of the women and my mum.

BTW seeker (hey i can still use that right? :innocent:  ) I appreciate everything you've done (teaching me when 16, blogging your journeys and such) and one day i will be blogging my journeys! I just feel you should have some recognition, you have given me (and many many others) so much usefull information and would like to thank you for that. Much love and respect my friend.
Thank you so much for that affirmation. Yes I remember that. Your message makes me feel like its all actually worth something.  Yes.. I miss the seeker79  handle myself. He sort of became my alter ego, and I did like the name. In many ways I will always be seeker79.

Now the good stuff.

You are actually seeing clearly and experiencing the other world quite clearly, but you are having anchoring problems. There is a gap between altered state experiences and memory. Your mind is in such a fluid state that your memories of what has happened are very slippery and its difficult to hold onto things, I believe it's because altered state experiences go directly to long term memory completely bypassing short term memory. Try to imagine what you did last week. Chances are you only have access to the very important things anchored in your memory.  Journaling imeadiatly afterwords will solve some of the detail problems, but in truth anchoring your experiences will leave you in a profound state of memory as if you just got back from walking down the street.

Its easier said than done, but while OBE you have to learn to exist in a state of complete involvement or amazement. You have to be emotionally wrapped in everything you do. You already did it when you looked at yourself in the mirror and when you passed through the wall. These moments are anchored. Now you have to learn to anchor all the time when OBE. You must stop for a second or two while OBE and literally look around and take in everything and recognize the feeling of vividness. Recognize vivid and clear everything is. Reach over and recognize the intense feeling of textures, the wind, or just the sensation of being.

Now at first... Details will still fade. But what you will be left with was the anchored vividness check. It may start to seem fuzzy now, but you will always remember your recognition of your vividness in that moment. You did this upon the sensation of passing through the wall.

Now. In non altered states do a meditation where you hold this form of awareness. Get good at being in a heightened sense of your reality. You will carry this to OBEs, and constantly be anchoring and your memories of what happens will explode out in your memory of vividness.

I also anchor moments that I love in physical reality. Moments with my children, or other life giving moments. I have a library of moments that are very strong.

Also, spatial awareness is very important. Holding your sense of self relative to other things helps to maintain your perspective in expanded consciousness. Martial arts, dance, gymnastics, yoga all will help you with this.

Mirrors

Looking into mirrors OBE is both a haroing  and enlightening activity. I don't recommend it right now. Self reflection is a powerful amplified process in a pure a consciousness state. It takes a lot of will power to totally grapple with your shadow. It's best to get some control first.

I hope that helps. Again thank you for the affirmation, I honestly made my day that you are now  overcoming nasty SP experiences. Now you can look forward to them. That's the best kind of cure. ;)

Take care, and let me know if I can be of any more assistance.


"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    andrew-pd

andrew-pd

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2011

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Wow that makes complete sense, so every time I OBE I'll concentrate on everything,  feel textures, vibes and my surroundings and this will sort the vision out, or just make me remember more of it ( the anchoring you mentioned)? I mean I was going to do all this when I next exit because I've been looking forward to the feelings of beautiful surroundings, looking around, feeling  different textures  and that's exactly what I shalll do, thank you,


#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,535 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

View Postandrew-pd, on 05 October 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Wow that makes complete sense, so every time I OBE I'll concentrate on everything,  feel textures, vibes and my surroundings and this will sort the vision out, or just make me remember more of it ( the anchoring you mentioned)? I mean I was going to do all this when I next exit because I've been looking forward to the feelings of beautiful surroundings, looking around, feeling  different textures  and that's exactly what I shalll do, thank you,
Yes just stop for a second and take in everything and recognize how vivid everything is. Instead of trying to remember the details of what you experienced instead remember that it in fact was detailed and clear. This is your first step. This is so that you know that OBEs are infact hyper vivid and the fuzziness is a memory problem and not actually the reality if what you were experiencing. Once you know this experientially you can progress to states of constant anchoring.

Good luck

Let me know how it goes.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    andrew-pd

andrew-pd

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:31 Mar 2011

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Ahh I see, thank you very much! I will be sure to update you :)







Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: My first experience

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 10 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

I love to share success stories. Thank you very much Andrew. You are a mature and intelligent young guy, the world needs more people with your level of awareness.



Really? Thats really awesome. And personally I think i know about...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users