Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Denver red eyed sting ray

denver red eyed sting ray flying cryptoid mothman ufo jelly fish atmospheric beast

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

I need help in indenitiying an object I have filmed many times on separate occasions.  I do not think it is what we refer to as a regular UFO sighting.  This thing or object is huge, it is somewhat translucent, has the appearance of a sting ray swiming through the sky,  It has a large red spot in the middle of it and has what appears to be two fins in the rear end.
You can view a video of this thing or object by going to youtube and type in UFO Denver red eyed sting ray. Please help us identify what this strange phenomenon is and your comments will really be appreciated.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,529 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

If these things have been around for ten years, you'll have time to recruit someone with movie-quality video equipment to record it. Someone who can really get a crystal clear video of what ever that is.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Are you in the Denver Metro area? It's rare to find someone else from Colorado.

Now, on to your claim, I watched your video multiple times and I've got to say it's VERY apparent what you are filming is nothing more than a white trashbag in the wind. The "Swimming" motion isn't swimming nor does it even resemble swimming. This object is tumbling, flipping, and simply at the mercy of the winds up there in the sky. When you zoom in, your camera is pixelating creating even more artifacts making the object appear to morph, and "swim."

Best example on the video of this being nothing more than a white plastic bag is any time you've zoomed the camera out enough to where your camera is receiving a decent image of your object. At this point you can clearly see what this is. Sorry.

Welcome to UM btw.

#4    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

I watched the video and honestly it looks like a kite to me.

#5    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

#6    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 March 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

If these things have been around for ten years, you'll have time to recruit someone with movie-quality video equipment to record it. Someone who can really get a crystal clear video of what ever that is.
I would love to have one of those cameras the government uses.   We do not and have we ever claimed to be professionals.  We seen something we could not explain and we video taped it.  I do appreciate you comment.

#7    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 06 March 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Are you in the Denver Metro area? It's rare to find someone else from Colorado.

Now, on to your claim, I watched your video multiple times and I've got to say it's VERY apparent what you are filming is nothing more than a white trashbag in the wind. The "Swimming" motion isn't swimming nor does it even resemble swimming. This object is tumbling, flipping, and simply at the mercy of the winds up there in the sky. When you zoom in, your camera is pixelating creating even more artifacts making the object appear to morph, and "swim."

Best example on the video of this being nothing more than a white plastic bag is any time you've zoomed the camera out enough to where your camera is receiving a decent image of your object. At this point you can clearly see what this is. Sorry.

Welcome to UM btw.
Really appreciate your comments, did you watch both part 1 and part 2?   As we said we were skeptical about putting this video on you tube and it was only after many

View PostGodofcats, on 06 March 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

sighting of this object over the span of ten years, that we decided to post it.  I agree that we knew some people would think this was a sack, but we felt just the size of the object ruled that out, but we knew in the video it looks like a  sack in the wind and we mention that in the video.  You know as well as I that what you see in the actual video is harder to reference a size to than just observing the object with the naked eye.  I live in Aurora colorado.  I truly  appreciate your comments

#8    Thor3and9

Thor3and9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostGodofcats, on 06 March 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Thanks for your reply, but it would need a ten mile long string to be a kite.   I know it is hard to reference the distance when watching the video. Did you watch both parts1 and 2?

#9    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,478 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

View PostThor3and9, on 07 March 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Thanks for your reply, but it would need a ten mile long string to be a kite.   I know it is hard to reference the distance when watching the video. Did you watch both parts1 and 2?

To calculate an objects size you must know it's precise distance from you and vice versa, you need the size to determine distance. Without either it is nothing more than guess work with a relatively large margin of error. It can be difficult to tell the difference between a small object relatively close to you from a large object at a further distance.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#10    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostThor3and9, on 06 March 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

I need help in indenitiying an object I have filmed many times on separate occasions.  I do not think it is what we refer to as a regular UFO sighting.  This thing or object is huge, it is somewhat translucent, has the appearance of a sting ray swiming through the sky,  It has a large red spot in the middle of it and has what appears to be two fins in the rear end.
You can view a video of this thing or object by going to youtube and type in UFO Denver red eyed sting ray. Please help us identify what this strange phenomenon is and your comments will really be appreciated.
I'm impressed with your dedication and the conclusion of some unknown lifeform native to earth. It reminded me of some footage from Mexico which was shot with some top class equipment.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#11    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

The idiot on the video says, 'Carl Sagan talked about a life form that is lighter than air that lived in the atmosphere of the Earth'! What a load of toss! Carl Sagan THEORISED about life forms on OTHER PLANETS and more to the point, planets NOT like Earth! He was talking about gas planets!

How can you say sting ray and then say it has no specific shape or form?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just saw the video!  HAHAHAHAH The guy is having a laugh!

A TUMBLING PLASTIC BAG, "IT LOOKS TO ME, LIKE A STINGRAY" hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
If it's not a joke, then it's a truly retarded individual. (one who can consider tumbling in the wind as 'swimming' motions).

Wow... It's not often, EVEN on UFO FORUMS!!, that you hear of such stupidity!

P.S. You're a w***er for putting ads on your video. Super annoying. I don't normally insult people on here, it goes against my values re forums, but you are an idiot.

Edited by Paxus, 08 March 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#12    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,160 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

When and where did you film this?

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#13    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• 1,586 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

An organic biological entity 'attaching' with a barbed lifeform

Posted Image

#14    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,104 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

#15    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

How do you research this for ten years?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users