Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

I heard this during a journey last night. Does anyone have a clue what it might mean?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#2    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

what

#3    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

ATV = All terrain Vehicle, like a quad etc.

Have you been watching or doing anything related to quad bikes?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 12 December 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

what
The title.

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostCoffey, on 12 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

ATV = All terrain Vehicle, like a quad etc.

Have you been watching or doing anything related to quad bikes?
Nope. Don't own one. Don't watch anything about them.

Bruce Lee-

#6    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Sounds as if the ATV is out of commission, so the fuel is not needed.

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#7    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,465 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 December 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

I heard this during a journey last night. Does anyone have a clue what it might mean?
I just read your blog.
This voice, a womans voice.
I don't know if you've seen the move 5th Element, but the Opera singer in the movie, when she talks, Just wondering if it was like her voice?
I had a similar experience last night but my message was "Turn the light off Professor T"

Edited by Professor T, 12 December 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostHamlyn, on 12 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

Sounds as if the ATV is out of commission, so the fuel is not needed.

Right. It did have a shop like feel to the voice. It sounded like what you might here at a car lot  over an intercom system.

Bruce Lee-

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 12 December 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

I just read your blog.
This voice, a womans voice.
I don't know if you've seen the move 5th Element, but the Opera singer in the movie, when she talks, Just wondering if it was like her voice?
I had a similar experience last night but my message was "Turn the light off Professor T"
Not really. It was methodical and had the higher pitch muffled sound an intercom would lend to a voice.

Bruce Lee-

#10    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,465 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Not really. It was methodical and had the higher pitch muffled sound an intercom would lend to a voice.
There is a telephathic activation today..
Not saying that's what it is, but it might be a possibility there is a connection.. *shrugs*

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Check this out..,, this will blow you away.

I have a friend that I have lunch with on Thursdays. I blogged about him while back because he got sick all of a sudden and I had dreamt about it. He pulled through but some sort of virus affected him and it almost killed him. He is recovered now, but for months I thought he was a gonner.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=26277

So today I was haveing lunch with him and we were discussing stills, and producing ethanol as a substitute for gasoline. We both have degrees in economics, so our conversations usually turns to our economy particular post fiat currency collapse scenarios .

Within moments we figured the best thing to do was to have a professional still, and a modified ATV to to accept ethanol as fuel.

It did not strike me until walking out the door.

"cancel the fuel....ATV"

I was in shock that I just had that conversation. I guess the idea must have been mulling around in my head.... Or it's something I really need to do.  But there is no mistaking it. I thought those words were cryptic, but now they are clear as day to what they are referring to.

Edited by Seeker79, 14 December 2012 - 07:30 AM.

Bruce Lee-

#12    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,809 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

I had sort of the same thing happened to me last week. I had 4 things happen from a dream I had the previous night, one being hearing a specific person say the same thing i heard them say in the dream the night before.

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

But let me now ask this:

Should I build an ethanol ATV? If you read my blog before I took the journey, I asked for something for next year.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=26646

Was this just a bread crumb synchronicity or should  I do it?

Bruce Lee-

#14    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

http://www.optivatio...ts/ethanol_atv/

It looks like it's possible...

#15    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

View Postsarah_444, on 14 December 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

I had sort of the same thing happened to me last week. I had 4 things happen from a dream I had the previous night, one being hearing a specific person say the same thing i heard them say in the dream the night before.
If you dream a string of 6-10 numbers i suggest you play them in lotto!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users