Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7171    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

That's ok.

There is also the 'why'.  If that was not softened stone then why do it.  Some pointed some not, some stamped some not, some scraped some not.

Why are they there at all?

Zoser, why and how we may never know, or not exactly.

But because we may never know doesn't automatically mean alien intervention.

THAT is my pioint.

#7172    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

This has been stamped.  My guess is that they needed to press the bulging stone back in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7173    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Why put shaping marks there when they obviously could produce flat stone (Coricancha)?

They had to be moulding marks.

The same effect is exactly reproducible in clay.

ok quite true.. but also like clay.. you can remove the molding marks.. so again.. why were they left? you asked us why they were they.. we are asking you the same thing..

we say its from the stone carving.. you say its from molding..

#7174    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

This has been stamped.  My guess is that they needed to press the bulging stone back in.

Posted Image

Good, so let's say they softened the stone by a yet unknown process.

But where is the proof of aliens?

#7175    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Zoser, why and how we may never know, or not exactly.

But because we may never know doesn't automatically mean alien intervention.

THAT is my pioint.

I see your point Abe.

Other evidence supports the use of high tech.   It's when the weight of evidence all stacks up to the same conclusion.

Posted Image

View PostDingoLingo, on 20 February 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

ok quite true.. but also like clay.. you can remove the molding marks.. so again.. why were they left? you asked us why they were they.. we are asking you the same thing..

we say its from the stone carving.. you say its from molding..

No need to do that with stone carving.  No one carves stone with stamp marks (think about it).

Posted Image

#7176    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,916 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

{...]
Why leave marks like that?
Some of those marks can be just the surface of weathered rock, others - just the deed by inept slave.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#7177    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

I see your point Abe.

Other evidence supports the use of high tech.   It's when the weight of evidence all stacks up to the same conclusion.

Posted Image

No need to do that with stone carving.  No one carves stone with stamp marks (think about it).

But what you don't know is how much time it took to create a structure like that.

It may have been decades.

Edited by Abramelin, 20 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#7178    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

and no one who is so ahhh.. keen on precision would leave it if they had made the stone soft.. you would think they would make the mold a bit ahh flatter.. and in the same shape for every stone block.. not different shapes..

think about it..

#7179    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 20 February 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

and no one who is so ahhh.. keen on precision would leave it if they had made the stone soft.. you would think they would make the mold a bit ahh flatter.. and in the same shape for every stone block.. not different shapes..

think about it..

They obviously needed precision in the joints but not the exterior faces.  That's the undeniable conclusion.  They only wanted them free of bulges.

This has clearly been trimmed.  This is not after-working with pounding tools.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7180    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,916 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Frankly, if they did leave all those bulges and marks and creases in it when they built it with the incredible precision using their mind blowing technology, then a pretty shoddy job they did of it. [...]
Yeap. With that kind of precision, zoser would be still using abacus instead of PC/tab/m.phone.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#7181    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

But what you don't know is how much time it took to create a structure like that.

It may have been decades.

I sincerely doubt that it did.

In any event why finish the outcrop in cuboid fashion?

This is evidence of whole block removal.  How?  Again it must have been high tech softening equipment.

Posted Image

#7182    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

More evidence of trimming:

Posted Image

More evidence of pointing:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7183    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

I sincerely doubt that it did.

In any event why finish the outcrop in cuboid fashion?

This is evidence of whole block removal.  How?  Again it must have been high tech softening equipment.

You can doubt as much as you like, but you have no proof of the time it took.

It looks to me like what's left after many blocks had been cut out.

I don't know, really, but why are you so convinced it was done using alien technology?

I admit: I don't know anything about alien technology, but apparently you do, although you have never shown us how you got that knowledge.

#7184    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

I'll leave it with you for now.

I didn't wish to rake up old ideas, it was just that I was caught by the wall on BF's latest upload.

See you soon folks.

I would genuinely be interested though if anyone could explain these marks in any way other than stone softening.

Z

Posted Image

#7185    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 20 February 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

They obviously needed precision in the joints but not the exterior faces.  That's the undeniable conclusion.  They only wanted them free of bulges.

so why all the odd shaped stones then?

kinda sounds like a excuse to me sorry zoser.. that is all that it is.. because if they had the ability to soften stone.. and use molds to to shape them.. logically the stones would be the same shape.. and lets use your favorite word in its correct context 'logistically' it would also make sense to have them all the same shape.. you could do a production line on making the stones.. etc.. stone shaper.. to wall builder.. each fitting smoothly against each other.. no need to shape each stone differently to do it.. kinda like we do today.. the advanced way :)

though it was the same then.. stone shaper to wall builder.. the difference is.. they had to shape each stone to fit into the gap on the other stone.. for all we know those grooves and bumps could be from where they were trying to shape the stone to fit the wall and didnt do it correctly.. I would not be at all surprised if we moved one of the stones and found similar marks on the bottom that matches the front.. but in slightly different positions..