Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2813 replies to this topic

#361    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,050 posts

• “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I have seen the video, but has anyone mentioned this:Posted Image

"Sandy Hook" is on the map from Dark Knight Rises.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#362    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,031 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostChloeB, on 28 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I have seen the video, but has anyone mentioned this:Posted Image

And Gotham is based on New York. There was a whole thread about this 'conspiracy'.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#363    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

The only pertinence left to that map in regards to the CT is where and what are Strike Zone 2 and 3. Hollywood CT'd themselves into that one bigtime.

#364    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,031 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

The only pertinence left to that map in regards to the CT is where and what are Strike Zone 2 and 3. Hollywood CT'd themselves into that one bigtime.
Where the Joker would strike? :o THE JOKER IS IN ON THIS?! Knew it.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#365    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,050 posts

• “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostHasina, on 28 January 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

And Gotham is based on New York. There was a whole thread about this 'conspiracy'.

Aah, I see, thanks, I didn't see it.

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Pretty remarkable coincidence.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

#366    the dalek killer

the dalek killer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

mystery solved

#367    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,588 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

So many Grey cells damaged in here ! :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#368    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Well since we all know something is wrong with this Sandy Hook event here is my little contribution to all those who believe something is wrong ..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#369    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,296 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostChloeB, on 28 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Adam Lanza could well have seen this map and, in the frame of mind he was in, think: "Hey! I live in Sandy Hook ...... why don't I fulfil this 'prophecy' of Strike Zone 1? Continue what that guy with the mad red hair did, shooting up the theatre when 'Dark Knight Rises' premiered?!"

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#370    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,031 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 01 February 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Adam Lanza could well have seen this map and, in the frame of mind he was in, think: "Hey! I live in Sandy Hook ...... why don't I fulfil this 'prophecy' of Strike Zone 1? Continue what that guy with the mad red hair did, shooting up the theatre when 'Dark Knight Rises' premiered?!"
Holy shizz, as crazy as that sounds that would sound sensible to a lunatic.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#371    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also: "identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljo.../article/342829

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#372    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,296 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 February 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also: "identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljo.../article/342829

Thanks for posting that. As always, I find the posters' comments after the main body of the article, to be especially interesting. They bring up some good points.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#373    Aaronstnt

Aaronstnt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Certainly raises a lot of concerns and provocative ideas, I have no idea what to think anymore. I do hope this was a hoax, that would mean 20 childred did not get murdered. If that was the case then, we should march on washington with our pitch forks and torches.

#374    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,296 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

How my thoughts have altered since this thread was started:

My immediate thought was to take the tragedy at face value as the media were presenting it. But then things started to crop up that just didn't 'sit right' with me and then people started wading in with their hoax/conspiracy theories. I live in the UK and don't understand the conspiracy theories peculiar to the US, but even now, I don't feel that the event was what it was purported to be. I still think that in years to come, some information will be made public that shows there was 'something going on, some hidden agenda' ...... whose agenda I've no idea.

I'm still hoping we will be told what the 'altercation'(the day before the shootings took place), was about. There's still one participant in that altercation who is still alive ....... and I bet ALL the participants, apart from Lanza, spoke to others about it.

The behaviour of the bereaved parents: .......... still can't get my head around that.

At one point I wondered if there was a number of people connected with the tragedy who were 'out of the loop', and a group of actors who were 'in the loop' ....... had been 'planted' months, years earlier. For such a small school there seemed to be a number of key players who were not originally from the neighbourhood ...... for instance, the Principal only moved there 6mths before the shooting.  

I'm looking forward to little bits of information gradually finding their way into the public domain.

Has anybody here seen a photo/video of the door that Lanza smashed in? I'm still wondering if he was 'buzzed' in by the Principal. That was what was being said in the early reports. I haven't seen any pics of this and yet surely it would be a very poignant image for the media to use? I'm surprised it hasn't been used quite a lot.

Edited by ouija ouija, 08 February 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#375    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

I've seen very little picture-wise.  I want to see crime scene photos.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users