Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Impact: Earth!

ColoradoParanormal

Hey all:

I just stumbled upon this pretty awesome website that allows you to create an asteroid/meteor or the like type of impact and view it's effects from multiple different variables. Pretty fun! (Sorry if this has already been posted)

http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/

• Like 4

Hey all:

I just stumbled upon this pretty awesome website that allows you to create an asteroid/meteor or the like type of impact and view it's effects from multiple different variables. Pretty fun! (Sorry if this has already been posted)

http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth/

Oh snap! Apocalypse here I come! :D

I remember this generator from years ago before it had any real user interface. You just put your numbers in and got your results. It's much cooler now.

I saw the title,and assumed it was an awful troll posting with an op movie title,and then I saw it was you.

Let me go check it out .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! mean! :clap:

I can throw rocks at america!

lol! I was figuring this had already been posted here, but as of yet I'm to be told "UGH! THIS IS SOOO OLD! IT WAS POSTED LIKE, 2 WEEKS AGO!" lol :w00t:

As for the generator, I thought it was rather cool. The GUI is setup pretty nicely, and even a "not so smart person" could figure it out.