Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is Your Favorite Commercial ever?

iamdee1

This one my choice for making me laugh, for being one of the more ridiculous pitches I've seen for a product. "HD" Sunglasses, "See the world in HD!!" Exclusive high definition sunglasses technology for just 10 dollars! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPV4rNCHn34

And one I remember being totally bad*** as a kid. The epitome of 90's commercials for young boys:

Edited by Jerry Only
  • Like 1

This one has got to be one of the cutest commercials. How do they do that?

Edited by iamdee1

This one has got to be one of the cutest commercials. How do they do that?

A good computer generation budget, and a loooong time of filming random baby movements would be my guess. :lol:

A good computer generation budget, and a loooong time of filming random baby movements would be my guess. :lol:

They should have added some Clorox Bleach to their clothes. Some of the outfits were grungy. :yes:

WIN!!! :tu:

In fact when I do mic check on stage now it almost always goes like this "Check, check... check one two.... Hey good lookin'. Be back to pick ya up later"

I remember the old Where's the Beef commercials when I was a kid. That woman was hysterical.

How many remember the old "How would you like a nice Hawaiian Punch" commercials. The first time I said it to the grandkids they told me Grandma could go to jail for talking like that to the kiddies. The little dorks LOL.

And we can't forget the old Oscar Meyer Commercials.

• Like 1

I love dogs, this is my favorite!

• 2 months later...

It's straight to the point, weird, and smart*****. I can't get enough of these Yaris commercials. It's a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHpg4Pm-PuM&feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Dn9Luycv4&feature=colike

Edited by Blue Box

i think my favie would have to be the cowboy cat herding commercial, hope this link works

but theres also two others.. there is a delight yogurt one.. where parents terrify their kids to keep them away and then there is the allstate mayhem guy ones :) several of both of those

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Another one is a Pepsi commercial from Venezuela also from the 1980's. Dontcha love that New Wave music? Well...count me in and let's party.