Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Lizard-Birds + Tail Flash White

NatureBoff

Is there a comedy section on UM?

Is there a comedy section on UM?

yeah, it's called the two-legged dogman database.
  • Like 4

At place did it occure, it looks different, its always incomplete isn't it, they should h' investigated the place where that 2 light like thing fell to earth. Its inconclusive to tell if it had been edited....????

That UFO doesn't look very much like a Lizard Bird to me.

I mean, when I think of a Lizard Bird this is what comes to my mind:

• Like 1

That UFO doesn't look very much like a Lizard Bird to me.

I mean, when I think of a Lizard Bird this is what comes to my mind:

Yes, historically films have always depicted dinosaurs and monsters as slow moving enough to be able to be speared by a man saving a heroine in distress. In reality it wasn't like this, even for the dinosaurs. The audiences wouldn't appreciate the hero being almost helpless and totally ignorant of what he was up against in the case of creatures who we aren't even able to see clearly for than a few seconds.

At place did it occure, it looks different, its always incomplete isn't it, they should h' investigated the place where that 2 light like thing fell to earth. Its inconclusive to tell if it had been edited....????

In reality it would have been near impossible to find the exact spot to where they descended, wouldn't it?

you actually believe this?

you actually believe this?

I don't believe it, it's actually quite hard to decipher, the quality of the video , that guy holding the camera, video moving up and down, it hardly looks their is any room for editing, i don' t know , it would have been like Roosevelt event till now, if it was that authentic. i am in a loop on this one.

So u believe/don't believe this.

Edited by grc

Thats a great video...

Thanks. I'm glad you think so too.

I've just found some more: ‘Jellyfish UFO’ recorded on video in Peru

A witness recorded video of a UFO over Lima, Peru on the afternoon of Thursday, May 30.

Christian Ubillus, a professional cameraman for Peruvian television network Frecuencia Latina Channel 2, recorded ten minutes of footage of the UFO, which was later aired on the network’s program 90 Segundos. The object was reportedly seen by several witnesses, and, as International Business Times points out, the UFO “was described as a ‘Jelly Fish’ and kept changing its shape.”

jellyfish_ufo_peru-300x213.jpg

Jellyfish UFO over Lima, Peru. (Credit: 90 Segundos)

The Peruvian blog Nuestro Pasado Extraterrestre describes the UFO as resembling “a string of balloons,” and points out that it is very similar to the EBANI (Entidad Biological Anomalous No Identificada, or its English translation, Unidentified Anomalous Biological Entity) phenomenon predominantly seen in Latin America. Peruvian UFO researcher Mario Zegarra also mentioned the EBANI theory to 90 Segundos.

EBANIs are presumed to be biologic creatures because of their apparent intelligent movement. This UFO over Lima is reportedly the first time an EBANI has been seen in Peru.

90 Segundos asserts that Peru is the third largest country for UFO sightings in the world after the U.S. and Mexico.

Watch the video above about this jellyfish UFO and let us know if you think the video shows a biological entity, or just a bunch of balloons. Post your comment below or on our Facebook page.

[media=]

[/media]

New Yorkers Wave "Hi" to Jellyfish UFOs

UFOs were spotted over New York City, or was it something else? Nobody is sure. But thousands of residents of the Chelsea area saw a dozen or so silvery objects hovering in the clear-blue sky over West 23rd Street in Manhattan. The sightings sparked rumors that there were visitors from outer space looking in. People were stopping in the streets for two blocks to view the UFOs.

The NYPD and Federal Aviation Administration started receiving calls reporting the sighting of strange, silver objects high in the sky at 1:30 p.m. "Some people saw something described as yellow with blue lights surrounding it," said an FAA spokesman.

He noted that some people believe the objects were weather balloons. However, it was stressed this cannot be confirmed as the agency had no prior notification about any launch of weather balloons or other types of craft in the area.

A witness by the name of Tim, 28, described the objects as "the most bizarre thing he'd ever seen. "It looked like a jellyfish made of lights that just hovered in the sky like it wanted to be seen. I was half expecting the aliens to beam down and introduce themselves."

The authorities are yet to confirm whether the objects that were sighted in the sky were balloons or something else. That after all this time, no balloons or other earthly craft were found to have been in the area makes you wonder...what were they then? Another interesting development has been how the story has suddenly been dropped and photos of the objects disappearing.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity
  • Like 1

I don't believe it, it's actually quite hard to decipher, the quality of the video , that guy holding the camera, video moving up and down, it hardly looks their is any room for editing, i don' t know , it would have been like Roosevelt event till now, if it was that authentic. i am in a loop on this one.

So u believe/don't believe this.

No I don't the OP makes animals up, he lives in a fantasy mind.

yeah, it's called the two-legged dogman database.

Hey I have a story in the two legged dog-man database!

• Like 1

Hey I have a story in the two legged dog-man database!

IIRC so do I.

IIRC so do I.

What is iirc? I'll have to read it if I can find it.

What is iirc? I'll have to read it if I can find it.

Shorthand for "if I recall correctly". It's used when recounting something that you perhaps aren't 100% sure of remembering correctly.
  • Like 1

This doesn't look like a fake to me. The head can be seen shining and legs spread lizard-like before take-off and a dip in flight. Compare the bent leg spread image with the drawing of the children who had seen something similar in Africa:

[media=]

The first video from post#19 above shows a lizard-bird hopping before take-off imv. This type of motion has been seen before 1967-The Betty Andreasson Incident:

Startled by the red beam, Betty's father ran to look out of the kitchen window to see where the light was coming from. He was amazed to see five strange creatures heading toward their house in a hopping motion. He was startled to see the creatures simply walk through the wooden door of the kitchen right into the house. In a moment, the entire family was put into a type of trance.

Here's another story. I couldn't help but think her pet goat was the intended target of this encounter, Hopping Creature (2008)

This occurred at approximately 11:00 p.m. on March 1, 2008. I had just turned out the lights to hit the sack. My border collie-Australian shepherd started barking. I thought maybe it was a raccoon or skunk in my backyard. I have 30 ducks, three hens, a goat, all in my back yard. So the ducks were quacking, too.

When I went to the living room and flipped on the outside deck light. I looked first back where my ducks were and all of a sudden there stood a strange creature on my second step coming up to the deck. My dog was going crazy and looking in the direction where it stood about four feet away. I stared at it, trying to make out what it was. It stared back at me as well. It had black eyes a real skinny face and it looked very old. It had black and silver long hair going down its back and I couldn't see the legs. It looked like a creature. Then after it stared at me for about 30 seconds, it moved back and it lept backwards, like a kangaroo. The whole time it was looking at me as it hopped over to my northern fence. It then disappeared.

It did not frighten me, but I did not go outside because I didn't know what the heck it was. When it hopped backward starring at me, it seemed more like it was an intelligent being. Most animals run when you see them. It seemed like it was trying to watch out for itself. It didn't let you see its backside. I live in Gardnerville, Nevada.

The post#19 top video of the 'lizard-bird' shows a long tail imv. I did a quick search for some possible tracks made by the winged critters and came up with these. The middle photo is most likely a bird of prey intercepting a snow rabbit, but the effect is worth seeing. It seems a long shot to think that two lizard-birds were locked together in an embrace and dragged their tails together, keeping them about 6 inches apart for 1/4 mile whilst flying above the snow, but there's no other explanation from the blog page worth mentioning: Strange Tracks.

I've just found a UM thread which describes the same 'tail-dragging' type of tracks: Strange tracks in the snow

Okay now....I should have explained in more detail..........These tracks were not made by any animal dragging something or else there would have been animal tracks as well.....there were only these narrow lines about a 1/2 inch wide, all over the yard.

There were no marks in my neighbors yards or any on the street. I do not have a fence. These tracks weren't in a straight line, they wound randomly around in loops , bends and curves like a child would make who was just playing in the yard.

About the pipeline, it possibly might have melted the layer of ice an snow that was already on the ground from weeks previous snowfalls.

I have lived in this house for over 10 years and nothing like this has ever appeared before. There were no other marks of any kind in the rest of the neighborhood or in the streets...It was early in the a.m. And people were just awakening and getting ready for work and school. No tracks were leading to or from my house of any kind.

post-94765-0-53159400-1371837443_thumb.j

post-94765-0-60203800-1371837451_thumb.j

post-94765-0-99346700-1371837546_thumb.j

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the video in the OP is fake. The "UFO" disappears completely just before the truck blocks the view 39 seconds in.

Edited by Andami
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the video in the OP is fake. The "UFO" disappears completely just before the truck blocks the view 39 seconds in.

I've just clicked on stop/pause repeatly from 37 secs to 42 secs at about 3 frames per second and couldn't detect any abnormality in the footage. Did you see such 'evidence' from a slow motion version perhaps?

I've just clicked on stop/pause repeatly from 37 secs to 42 secs at about 3 frames per second and couldn't detect any abnormality in the footage. Did you see such 'evidence' from a slow motion version perhaps?

the video is fake, stop it