Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Supergod

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Supergod  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be able to believe that we all exist in a closed, a giant ball-like reality, ruled by a Supergod?

• Yes, I would be able to believe it.
    • No, I would not be able to believe it.

Dear Members of this Forum,

I have already made several posts dealing with subjects like "time", "eternity" and "God".

In the last months I have worked on a couple of articles about who I call Supergod (= the God of all the Gods). Earlier, I did not know that we all exist in a closed reality and after I have got to know this fact (during several experiences in autumn last year), I have decided to write about it. Then I have compiled the articles I have written as a very small electronic book in "executable HTML" format.

dh9g.jpg

You can download it here:

*snip*

I am curious about the results of the poll!

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed questionable link
  • Like 1

Im hesitant to download a link from an unknown source, would you post your experiences on a blog here as i would like to read them.

• Like 1

I'm willing to believe in a supergod, in as far as it is MY GOD!! My opinion is that all other gods and goddesses are Angelic in nature, either positive or negative (Fallen).

Other religions then would be worshipping aspects, or angelic beings of the one true God. So they are worshipping only part of the Truth.

The Book of Revelation says everyone who ever lived will be raised from the dead, gathered and Judged. And God/Jesus will be the Judge, and they'll be judging off every single person's actions on Earth. Thus even Hindus, Buddists, Muslims, Mormons, Scientologists will go to the Christian Heaven if they live a good life.

Oh, and I also hesitate to download a document from an unknown source. Depending on how long it is, maybe you can start a UM blog, and post the entirety of it there?

Im hesitant to download a link from an unknown source, would you post your experiences on a blog here as i would like to read them.

I understand you. Would you be willing to *snip* together with other articles as one zipped file (the e-book is in a folder "Supergod")?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed questionable link

I'm willing to believe in a supergod, in as far as it is MY GOD!!

In a way, it is a God of us all. And Gods & Godesses are a manifestation, a coarse-matter expression of his "higher self" (or "higher I"). On the one hand he creates them, on the other hand he is them, too.

Oh, and I also hesitate to download a document from an unknown source. Depending on how long it is, maybe you can start a UM blog, and post the entirety of it there?

It is understandable. As for the blog, I have never created one here so I am unexperienced at that. Maybe.

Moderator's Note:

Removed questionable links that started automatic downloads.

The_Spirit_of_Truth - do not post links like that again.

• Like 1

Supergod is pretty good, but he's not as good as Ultragod.

What about Uber-God and Mega-God, you can't just dismiss them too?

Supergod is pretty good, but he's not as good as Ultragod.

Do you mean the leader of all the Supergods (= the "oldest" and most powerful one) who exists in Endless Spaces beyond the borders of this closed reality?

I also think in those terms, smaller gods as emulations of a larger god

It can be put like that.

PS: The e-book can be downloaded from the web site in my signature (file PK Samples).

Moderator's Note:

Removed questionable links that started automatic downloads.

The_Spirit_of_Truth - do not post links like that again.

Thanks for the friendly reminder. Okay.

"Supergod"! "Ultragod"! "The_Spirit_ of_Truth"!

Oh dear me.

Again from the Spiritual World:

".......

May we receive more comprehensive and more concrete knowledge of the appearance and personal characteristics of our God and Father than we can imagine from Toward the Light and the First and Second Supplements? And how are we to understand the expression “God’s flaming Being”?

No exact, detailed description of God—of our Father’s appearance and of His personal presence—can be given. Earthly languages lack the words, none possessing expressions that can describe the appearance of this exalted, pure and glorious figure. And no earthly artist can with brush and palette conjure forth even the faintest suggestion of the form of His body or His countenance.

A flaming Being is God! For the ethereal rays of the Light issue from His body and they glorify its radiant beauty. Youthfulness, purity and beauty in their most sublime form are expressions of His personal presence. His countenance bespeaks infinite but sorrowful love. Grief and pain dwell in the depth of His unfathomable look, for He carries the suffering and grief of all creation in His mind. With yearning, with sorrow and with pain, He gazes into the vastness of space. His eye seeks the Earth, He beholds suffering and struggling humanity. His Thought follows the much-missed and so distant beings who are His beloved children. And when He sees that they go in the ways of Darkness, when He hears their quarrels, when He sees their unworthy conduct in mutual intolerance, in hostility, anger and hatred, His eye is veiled with shame and sorrow for the children to whom He gave eternal spiritual life, to whom He gave thought and will, and whose minds He endowed with a spark of the purity, love and beauty of His own Being. But when He also sees that some of His children follow the ways that He has indicated for the journeying of their earthly life, He rejoices profoundly and a loving smile dawns over His sorrowful and solemn countenance.

Humanity! If you knew how your Father grieves over you, if you knew the depth of His agonizing sorrow for you, if you knew the anguish of His mind called forth by your unworthy conduct, by your wicked, ugly and unlawful thoughts and actions, then would you be ashamed! If you knew the horror and revulsion that fill His Being on observing your conduct, when with weapons at hand, with explosive substances and with poisons you war with one another, destroy peoples, realms and nations, corrupting all that is splendid, pure and good both in your own minds and in the minds of others, then would your shame deepen yet more! Then would you grieve over yourselves, then would you turn in thought and in mind toward your distant yet so near Father. Then would you answer Him when He calls. Then would you beseech Him to lead you in the ways and paths that lead to Him, that lead to His Kingdom. Yes, then would you fully show your Father that you love Him, that you are worthy of His love and care. And then would your Father rejoice over you! The anguish, the suffering, the sorrow that now impress His countenance, and oppress His mind would vanish, and from His deep and boundless love He would bless you, He would in spirit and in truth be your Father, God, Protector and Supreme Leader, both in your earthly life and in the worlds of the spheres, indeed, wherever you should walk.

Our God and Father is calling you—day and night. At all times His voice is calling!

Humanity, give Him your answer!

Do you not hear Him?

......."

Edited by Djeminy

"Supergod"! "Ultragod"! "The_Spirit_ of_Truth"!

Oh dear me.

Again from the Spiritual World:

Make believe vs make believe.
  • Like 2

Theres the christian god who every one knows about. theres also meant to be a pantheon of fallen angels who taught spiritual things to men before they were meant to learn them.

ive always wondered wether some of the things that are not mentioned in the bible like astral projection would of been taught to men if fallen angels hadnt jumped the gun

Make believe vs make believe.

Are you a - 'black hole' - 'expanding universe' - 'big bang' - kind of guy??

Cheers

This poll puts us all in a NO WIN position

I would need definitive emperical proof of either conditions of existing. As the question is phrased the key word is "would" and I could with all honesty say yes to both.

Edited by Chris Murray

Since I try to avoid "believing" anything but only hold opinions with greater and lesser confidence, I would not think it likely I would "believe" that. Fact is, though, I think the idea outrageous nonsense, so you could say my opinion of its truth is of minuscule if not infinitesimal confidence.

I do have one question -- "supergod." How would that differ from a more ordinary god? I would think once you are god you are god and that's kinda the top position possible.

in polytheism Gods tend to have families, friends and foes who are also Gods and Goddesses. Some hold rank and they usually battle for it. Religion made for good stories around the fire before we discovered TV.

I do have one question -- "supergod." How would that differ from a more ordinary god? I would think once you are god you are god and that's kinda the top position possible.

Gods are creation and manifestation of a higher I (= of a higher self) of Supergod, of the most perfect part of his personality. But even if they are similar to him and they are him, Gods are not the absolute top, even if they are (= they are and they are not at the same time).

God can directly come into existence by means of Supergod, but Supergod cannot directly come into existence by means of God. What I have said is simplified and its opposite is also valid a bit, but more is not than is.

Excerpt from About the Owner of a Big Ball: The higher being, the smaller the difference between it and "higher I" of our Supergod (= the smaller "diversion of particles" in the structure of its spiritual body and the lesser the amount of "indirect connections", which in the result means a closer linking to the Lord's main personality, which is mainly valid for Gods who are more similar to him than other beings).

Supergod "is born" when the piece of Supergodly body of his "mother" separates from "her" and it starts to exist separately - individually. It is extremely intelligent and as if adult from the first moment when it becomes perceive itself as a new being. But God is "born" by operations with allmatter accordingly to the calculation in respective Supergodly Ball.

".......

But I ask you to remember that words are but the means whereby

Divine thought is revealed unto human beings; for many believe that

words are in, and comes from God, but this is not so. Words, as known

to you, are of earthly origin. But the simpler the word, the more clearly

it reflects thought, which comes from God and is in God - Thought,

the source of all that is.

......."

(From "Toward the Light").

Cheers