Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

transparent spirits?

FlyingAngel

Most people talk about shadows. How about transparent spirits? Few time I notice them under sleep paralysis state and they are more friendly than shadows. I call them transparent and not invisible because if you see through them, you'd see the space is distorted like when you see through water.

• Like 2

Most people talk about shadows. How about transparent spirits? Few time I notice them under sleep paralysis state and they are more friendly than shadows. I call them transparent and not invisible because if you see through them, you'd see the space is distorted like when you see through water.

You see them while sleeping, and while suffering from sleep paralysis?

You see them while sleeping, and while suffering from sleep paralysis?

He has a point, if you are seeing these things while having sleep paralysis it could be your mind playing tricks on you...

• Like 1

Yes, but why would it do that? Why wouldn't it show me something interesting and beautiful. Why always about weird creatures?

Yes, but why would it do that? Why wouldn't it show me something interesting and beautiful. Why always about weird creatures?

Define; interesting, beautiful and weird.

The creatures may well be beautiful to their own kind or to other people. (You say they seem nicer than shadow creatures) But they may not appear beautiful to your tastes. Likewise weird. Anything out of the ordinary is weird but that does not mean it is negative. Lots of weird things are facinating and nice. (Like women for example. :devil: )

It is likely they are products of your own subconscious, so you need to find a positive relationship with them, and understand why you are creating that form of creature.

I believe I understand what you are referring too... The transparent ones are the ones that come to me and are fearful about crossing over...

The ones who have come to me with an important message- giving me information look like people period but, you know that they are not alive.

That's a very good point... I was putting them in the same group but, when I think about they are not in the same group.. I am glad you brought this up..

I still want to know about the faces.. just the face appearing,..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

After doing some research and taking the information found that aligns with my experiences.. this was my findings and I am so excited about this...

Spirits - come to you like people- they look like people but, you know they are not people.. For me they don't stay long they just give me a message that's important and it can be for me or someone else. I found that Spirits are Angels, Family Members i.e. Grand Parents- (which I always felt my Grandma was watching over me)we will just call them teachers.. I read also that they have the free will to come and go as they please our world and the spiritual realm. Which makes sense to me..

Ghosts- are transparent people- see through them... and they are stuck in their situation almost like reliving their situation over and over again.. and they don't communicate with you.. I stand by this because I did try to ask one lady what was her name because I wanted to look it up to see when she passed and once again I was refocused on - crossing her over.. Ghost are needing the spirtualist help and the Spirits provide Help to the spirtualist.

Now I would like to look into black shadows a little more deeper because the come in the shape of a person but, I have also see a transparent demon... The lady that came to me had three demons surrounding her tormenting her...And I saw their face and everything.. the demons were in human form but, their face was distorted -- I will just have to use distorted for now..

So I would like to know the difference between transparent demon & black shadow... and I have not seen a demon with red eyes but, my friend has and that demon came to him in people form not transparent.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, I just don't beleive in demons and that kind if evil. I travel to the spiritworld about twice a week I learn things from spirits and I have not met any bad ones. Lower dimentional beings are more like animals... Not evil with glowing eyes and horns. Some spirits are there spontaniously like some people do and they are afraid, so they lashout. But when you project warmth to them they can feel it a react better.

There are images representations of diseases and other problems that my mind interpreted as strange or evil looking, but with experience I have learned what they are. Example, viruses always are represented by an old man with no eyes transparent spirit that is surrounding the person who is sick. But I know it's the virus. This is probably why ancients called sicknesses evil spirits. I think it's still going on.

I think these experiences with deep evil are a misunderstanding or thought forms created around problems and anxiety. If you see them try not to be afraid and look closer. You can't be harmed.

I'm speaking from experience here. I was being attacked when I first started to travel. I was being thrown out of bed, tossed around, and stalked in the spirit world. I was thinking that I was in some sort of battle for my soul. Finally a particularly vitious attack made me so angry I went looking for the cause to force a show down. I did. And then I discovered the whole process was not an attack at all. It was a ruse to get me over anxiety in the spirit world. I was being helped. I am now fearless and purposfull in the spirit world, and it's a wonderful place.... You just have to shed non enlightened emotions. It's easier than you might think. It stems from your purpose in being there in the first place. If you are there with love than nothing can bother you. If you are there for the betterment of others you will receive all the help you need. Non altrustic motives are going to haunt you in particularly disturbing ways.

Edited by Seeker79

• 2 years later...

This morning I was asleep it had to be about 3-4am or so I believe any way I heard someone softly call my name it sounded so familiar. At first I thought it was my husband. I opened my eyes to see a transparent face hovering over me. Yes I know this sounds crazy I have not even told my husband about this. It startled me at first so out of shock reflexes I threw my arm up to in front of my face. I blinked a few times to still see the face image still there but slowly fading away, around the image as it was fading was a watery looking field or something that made the area where I could see looked distorted. I was not afraid, I wanted the figure to come back as the image completely faded I felt a wonderful sense of love, peace and acceptance come over me. A tear formed in my eye and I felt so comforted. Now this all happened in a matter of seconds, but it felt longer. I was so awake not sleep, not paralyzed and not afraid.

• 5 years later...

I need help with clarity...

I just layed down for bed, just closed my eyes, I then found myself " floating" I looked down over my shoulder saw my physical body sleeping. I turned my head forward, ( felt the epitome of joy , peace ) saw a dark translucent person figure. I heard " dont worry, il be waiting for you on the the other side " then immediately I felt myself going back down ( felt despair, sadness,  like

. Nooooo, i didn't want to go back ) 

I immediately woke up and said aloud " did this just happen? ,this didn't happen.  Did this just happen? " 

I felt this was my My Love , my husband . 

The dark shadow , is what I need clarity on.. I've " heard " the dark shadow was not a " good " thing... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Terri ann said:

I just layed down for bed, just closed my eyes, I then found myself " floating" I looked down over my shoulder saw my physical body sleeping. I turned my head forward, ( felt the epitome of joy , peace ) saw a dark translucent person figure. I heard " dont worry, il be waiting for you on the the other side " then immediately I felt myself going back down ( felt despair, sadness,  like

I immediately woke up and said aloud " did this just happen? ,this didn't happen.  Did this just happen? " 

The dark shadow , is what I need clarity on.. I've " heard " the dark shadow was not a " good " thing... 

Shadow people are somehow blacker than the darkness around them.

They're not translucent. 

5 hours ago, Terri ann said:

I've " heard " the dark shadow was not a " good " thing... 

Welcome aboard.

Not every dream figure that is "dark" is an instance of a Shadow, not all instances of Shadow are "not 'good,'" and even the ones that are in some sense "not 'good'" are often not entirely bad, either.

You identified your specific dream figure as a positive character, based on what the character said and how that related to your lived experience. I'd recommend going with that, and not worrying about what you've heard.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2010 at 3:43 PM, FlyingAngel said:

Consider the common dream.

How absolutely bizarre it can be at times... in full 4k and color.

• 10 months later...

So it started with noises, anything from footsteps to hearing the loose wallpaper on my bedroom wall being tugged at (slight tearing) from what I can recall i would have been 13/14. But recently I've been waking up around 3am to see shadow person stood in the corner of my room and I try to be calm but my heart starts going fast and the feel of fear but that just might be me as I don't see these so many nights in a row. They are never the same size, the one night one was the build of a man and the next night one exactly the same size as me (5ft) BTW. They never leave the corner until one night I woke sat up on my bed I can assure you I was awake and I know this because I forced myself back to sleep this one was right next to my bed waving something white at me really fast as if to get my attention, I was just was just watching the hand was to scared to look up towards the face again this was between 2/3am. The next morning I woke up to news that my friend had passed away around that time I didn't even know he was in hospital but he's heart gave up on him and they couldn't bring him back. I've read these shadow people are bad but has anyone ever been able to speak to them? Or actually know what they would do if you did ognolige and try and speak to them?.. But anyway moving on I went on a short holiday in the week just gone with my son and my dad. Only Borth (Wales). Travelled to a little town done some shopping and went back to the van on a large carpark which was at the back of the town and a big church, My dad had a bald tyre on the van so he was desperately trying to change it but 2 nuts wouldn't crack so couldn't take the wheel off. So as he was having to put the spare wheel back under the van I was facing this little alley way no one around sun was shining again the time was around 3 on an afternoon, so i turned around to check on my dad he still hadn't put the spare wheel under the van so i turned back to the way I was facing which was the alley way and stood right in front of me was a young girl long brown hair and an incredible smile. So she was just stood there doing nothing  just staring at me she didn't look around or anything and she smiled and as I smiled back her smile grew bigger and I can tell you now I've never had a feeling like it. Warmth, love, content, happy, peace and the feeling of feeling light. She was stood straigbt infront of me so im full view. I moved my pram to the side for a second and could see her in the corner of my eye she didn't move just dissappeared she didn't walk over the car park nor down the alley way I even double checked but at the end of the alley you Could see the back of the church. I might sound crazy because that's what most people seem to think but the feeling i had I've never had and that's how I knew she wasn't a living person even though she looked like one? It's just random because i did say before to certain people that I was worried about the shadows and I said 'now it wouldn't be so bad if they looked like living people when you see them' and then that happens a month or 2 later?

Edited by StephyOx
Wrote something wrong

If you believe it's paranormal just banish it. 

With the shadows I see (in human form) I feel scared but isn't that normal especially being in a dark room? I feel like doing that but my questions to myself are what if it's my loved ones visiting or what if I make them angry?

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2010 at 10:43 PM, FlyingAngel said:

Because you're clearly thinking about them.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:12 AM, Terri ann said:

You dreamt about seeing your husband again. Was only a dream and my sincere apologies for your loss.

On 9/6/2010 at 6:33 PM, FlyingAngel said:

The one i saw in my bedroom was like smoke. 

On 9/6/2010 at 12:33 PM, FlyingAngel said:

Studies show that people whom are under sleep paralysis have always described a shadowy presence in the room. 

On 7/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, StephyOx said:

With the shadows I see (in human form) I feel scared but isn't that normal especially being in a dark room? I feel like doing that but my questions to myself are what if it's my loved ones visiting or what if I make them angry?

I had one in the place we lived. I started seeing it within the 1st-2nd night. It always went from one rom to another, so I chalked it up as a residual spirit, or energy. Well, as a few wks went by it started coming down my hall way. No worries, paid it no attention, it had just changed up on me there. Then another fee week go by and I’m sitting there’s watching T.V, and it comes to the end of the hallway, starts peeping around the corner. That’s when I knew it was intelligent, and not counting all the other “things” that wasn’t right about the place. I lived there four yrs! At the end it got really bad, I seen a little girl, had burns on my ankles, was always watched, or had that feeling, hear people talking, and took photos of my property and see black kids from along time ago hiding, but would be looking at me when I’d go over the pictures. So the land was haunted. My husband built our home all new. So yeah, shadows can be aspects of maybe a loved one. That’s how they get your energy and make you sick. That’s when it gets deep! 

• 3 weeks later...

I usually see these transparent beings when I wake up at night. First time I panicked and I jumped to the other side of the bed where my husband was. I can see through them, also I see them moving in a sudden movement. Therefore; I'm not scared of them any more, in the opposit I enjoy observing them. they seems freindly like you said.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2010 at 10:43 PM, FlyingAngel said:

Cause you seem to be thinking about them too much. Try and think about something else or maybe multiple things. That don't work get help.

• 6 months later...

The first time I say a Transparent being I was about 3 years old. This being will visit me at night during sleep paralysis.

This being will grab my hand, then take me down into the earth, we will go across lakes, and oceans of water, and always stop at a lake full of snakes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2010 at 12:33 PM, FlyingAngel said:

Good to know that i am not the only one. This happens to me frequently but I don't only see people, I also see little creatures. They are troublesome creatures, animal like creatures. Not sure what they are but when they come around, I sense no bad intentions. They normally stand and seems to be looking at me. There are times they touch me and where ever they touch I wear up with the sensation in that area. So I know my mind is not playing tricks on me. I just don't know what or who they are and what they want.

Edited by Tmj