Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO: the truth may not be out there after all

Still Waters

well yeah that would go without saying but I wonder why people dont believe these things are coming in from different dimensions. Interdimensional biengs I mean in my opinion that would make more sense then crossing vast distances of space.

I have always supported that theory.

I don't spout it much because the nay-sayers are quick to label proponents as members of the Ashtar Command or Galactic Federation...which ain't me.

In fact it makes more sense to me than ET's traversing lightyears in a tincan with a high-tech propulsion system. We already know that travelling near light speed distorts the hell out of relative time, so returning to their home planet or even sending signals to and from, creates another huge obstacle to overcome.

Advanced theories already tell us that space and time "slosh" back and forth. It's in the realm of science fiction for us now...in the future, who knows.

There's a lot more to travelling long distances than just being able to attain sufficient speed.

• Like 1

well yeah that would go without saying but I wonder why people dont believe these things are coming in from different dimensions. Interdimensional biengs I mean in my opinion that would make more sense then crossing vast distances of space.

Indeed, that's often been an idea of mine. I like the idea that they might simply be a little further along on the visible spectrum than what we can usually see, and they sometimes pop into the wavelength that we can see, for whatever reason, and they disappear again. Some dismiss it as mere deranged Speculation, of course, but I say :passifier: to these people.

Yeah Iv been really interested in the interdimensional thing for a long time now, Iv read up on string theory and all that type of stuff. Everything we see is not all there is in my mind. :tu:

I have always supported that theory.

I don't spout it much because the nay-sayers are quick to label proponents as members of the Ashtar Command or Galactic Federation...which ain't me.

In fact it makes more sense to me than ET's traversing lightyears in a tincan with a high-tech propulsion system. We already know that travelling near light speed distorts the hell out of relative time, so returning to their home planet or even sending signals to and from, creates another huge obstacle to overcome.

Advanced theories already tell us that space and time "slosh" back and forth. It's in the realm of science fiction for us now...in the future, who knows.

There's a lot more to travelling long distances than just being able to attain sufficient speed.

I am not sure there is a theory, or even a hypothesis to support. And no need to fear naysayers. When it comes to Interdimensionality, we just do not know. That's nothing to get upset about. People get the strangest ideas about the dimensions discussed in quantum physics and think it means a doorway to another planet or universe, when it does not at all. It's another plane, or put simply, a new direction to move. And in our Universe. It does not mean parallel universes, however, I too find the concept intriguing. I do not know anyone on the planet who would have ut more thought into this than Jacques Vallee, and whilst his ideas are fascinating, they have a very, very long way to go. Or maybe I am still catching up. He is after all a very complex person.

But, we all have to start somewhere, I believe Jacques Vallee has made the start, but I have no idea who would carry the torch when he is gone. To me, he is the only person on the planet with any insight into this conundrum. The Sci Fi people make a dogs breakfast of dimensional space. Unfortunately, that leaks onto the UFOlogists and we can just watch science and rationality disappear into the sunset. Which I find a bit of a shame really. The concept (as proposed by Vallee) really is outside the box.

Multiverses are quite fascinating, but would they all have the same physical constraints to exist in equilibrium?

If anyone out there wants to learn more about Quantum Physics and dimensionality, I would like to suggest having a look at Brian Greenes The Elegant Universe. I found it very gentle and open to the layman, and helped my with a much better understanding.

Indeed, that's often been an idea of mine. I like the idea that they might simply be a little further along on the visible spectrum than what we can usually see, and they sometimes pop into the wavelength that we can see, for whatever reason, and they disappear again. Some dismiss it as mere deranged Speculation, of course, but I say :passifier: to these people.

I do not think it is deranged speculation, but I think there are more than enough instruments around these days that can pick up all aspects of the lighting spectrum. As shown, you can use the camera on your mobile phone to check the batteries in your remote control. We have eyes all around us. The way I see it, mass is mass and energy is energy. No way around that.

It just does not make sense to me.

I do not think it is deranged speculation, but I think there are more than enough instruments around these days that can pick up all aspects of the lighting spectrum. As shown, you can use the camera on your mobile phone to check the batteries in your remote control. We have eyes all around us. The way I see it, mass is mass and energy is energy. No way around that.

It just does not make sense to me.

What do you think of String Theory?

Amazing what amuses some isn't it. But it does illustrate that hoaxing is far from rare.

Yeah and it also illustrates everything thats wrong with UFOlogy