Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Sasquatch DNA Study Announcement

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#16    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 November 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

Funny you mention Journals.....

Miss Ketchup said she was not releasing anything until the journals were complete....

So that her peers would also back everything up as evidence of a new species...

I think Miss Ketchup forgot about that part.....

Ah, I see. Excuse my mistake then.

I believe it is going to be on " Not finding Bigfoot " tomorrow night. If Bobo and Moneymaker are not credible enough who would be?

I am getting more and more sick of seeing frauds and liars making money off of ignorant people, or off of us that watch the show to " laugh "...

None of these yahoos should be making a penny off of any " Bigfoot " crap.

And there are millions of hungry families in the US alone, and people donate to the BFRO, and " others " I will not mention.....What a waste.

You gotta admit though, Finding Bigfoot is quite an entertaining show :D Even if not very intelligent :tu:

Edited by MisstreeDove, 25 November 2012 - 03:35 AM.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#17    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,907 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 25 November 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

Ah, I see. Excuse my mistake then.

You gotta admit though, Finding Bigfoot is quite an entertaining show :D Even if not very intelligent :tu:

You were not mistaken, she lied :)

It may be entertaining to some, but these frauds are making money because people watch it......Do they deserve that?..... :no:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 November 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

It may be entertaining to some, but these frauds are making money because people watch it......Do they deserve that?..... :no:

She lied? That doesn't make her a very credible person...let alone one who seems suited to handling the supposed evidence of an entire specie's existence.

Moneymaker lives up to his name. :/ I guess as long as people are willing to watch, they'll keep on making money.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#19    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

She pulls this out every 6 months or so just to keep her sheep following her. It will be interesting to see how many more times she can lead them on before the mindless flock looses interest, and wanders off to follow the next proclaimed holy grail of bigfootery.

We had one of her minions on here quite some time ago whom assured/guaranteed us that the earth shattering news was just around the corner. I guess she was talking about geological time.

#20    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,970 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

I read somewhere that on average, the average human has 4% Neanderthal DNA. How can we tell that it's Neanderthal and not Human in this case? And could this "it's human and a bit of something else" DNA just be a human with a disproportionately high amount of Neanderthal DNA?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#21    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,907 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 25 November 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

I read somewhere that on average, the average human has 4% Neanderthal DNA. How can we tell that it's Neanderthal and not Human in this case? And could this "it's human and a bit of something else" DNA just be a human with a disproportionately high amount of Neanderthal DNA?

I am not a expert on DNA ( far from it ), I am on the understanding that DNA can not have 2 seperate " species " in it, no matter what percent it is.

DNA is thus especially important in the study of evolution. The amount of difference in DNA is a test of the difference between one species and another – and thus how closely or distantly related they are.
While the genetic difference between individual humans today is minuscule – about 0.1%, on average – study of the same aspects of the chimpanzee genome indicates a difference of about 1.2%. The bonobo (Pan paniscus), which is the close cousin of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes), differs from humans to the same degree. The DNA difference with gorillas, another of the African apes, is about 1.6%. Most importantly, chimpanzees, bonobos, and humans all show this same amount of difference from gorillas. A difference of 3.1% distinguishes us and the African apes from the Asian great ape, the orangutan. How do the monkeys stack up? All of the great apes and humans differ from rhesus monkeys, for example, by about 7% in their DNA.

http://humanorigins....idence/genetics

There are " differences " but not " both human and primate "........

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#22    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,494 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostSakari, on 25 November 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

No, they don't necessarily deserve it. But what percentage of  TV or Films do?

Unfortunately, my money I spend on advertised products and taxes and uppingTV ratings isn't under my control.

I see things like Discovery Channel advertising on Food Network, now. Something you never used to see.

I'd have to live as a hermit in a cave to keep my numbers and money from supporting stuff I think is stupid or just plain wrong.

Besides, I do think some of the public is seeing the errors of their (footers) ways, and that is a good thing.

And whose to say the actor whose work I support by attending his movie, doesn't spend his millions supporting something I completely disagree with.

We are becoming One World in my opinion. What I do and how I spend my money effects far more than I could imagine.

Yet, I see exactly what you mean, Sakari. But, I see it now as the pure fiction it is and marketed as entertainment.

And I have more confidence in Ranae. She's contradicted every one of their (It's Bigfoot!" this season)
But she needs more Chutzpa!

*Harrumph* Ranae, you don't know what you are talking about!"
Her reply *a knife hand to the neck followed by sweep and elbow to the spine*

Edited by QuiteContrary, 25 November 2012 - 10:19 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#23    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,970 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostSakari, on 25 November 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

I am not a expert on DNA ( far from it ), I am on the understanding that DNA can not have 2 seperate " species " in it, no matter what percent it is.

There are " differences " but not " both human and primate "........
so when Melba says "it's part human and part something else" they're over simplifying the science and what they meant to say was "it's a lot like a huma, but not human".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#24    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

There were many offshoots of humans I guess Bigfoot, if real, could be one but he would still look like and act like an animal to me.

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,901 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

"The paper is very complex and filled with amazing findings."

I am sure it is and am sure the findings will be amazing! :rolleyes:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#26    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,494 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Great quote! New sig.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#27    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

coff ~coff  okay so can we all say like any  other time in history  at sum point some one got horny and had a kinky time with eather a big foot or a human and say after 9 months  "big foot " poped out  lol cross breeding has been going on how long now?  since the garden of edan?   yeah okay  keep on with your kinky self i wanta see  a super human  say 15 feet tall dont care if its male or female i just wanta see it  and no blurry damn pics  or distorted vids   maybe a breeding vid  would be nice     hell proove it can happen at the lest appeal to the kinky side of thangs.....

#28    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I want to keep the mystery of Sasquatch alive!  I love the thought that there could be an unknown species amongst us.  I don't care what anyone says, it's an entertaining enigma that I want to read, watch documentaries about, & see vague, blurry pictures of!!

I joined this forum to be in touch with the most updated news of the unexplained mystery type and I expected some heathy skepticism but seems like no one shares my love of the "possibility" of anything...  :'(

Anyone that expresses belief gets heckled and made fun of... ~ sigh ~  :(  guess it's the nature of the game.  I'm ready... Let em fly.

Also, I'm very aware there are tons of hoaxers that basically ruined out for everyone.  I'm just wishing we could say maybe.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 26 November 2012 - 09:57 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#29    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,596 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

I thought that the hair follicles(the bulbing hair root) are needed for DNA. Not just hair.

#30    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

I don't care what anyone says, it's an entertaining enigma that I want to read, watch documentaries about, & see vague, blurry pictures of!!

I think a lot of people agree with you, which is one reason that it is profitable to some to keep coming up with new dna analysis and photos and such.

I look at bigfoot like professional wrestling. I know it is fake, but it's still fun to watch the show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users