Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Girl safe after teens douse her in gas


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    glorybebe

glorybebe

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,721 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:13 AM

:blink:

Quote

Charges have been laid against three Saguenay teenagers who tried to light a girl on fire Friday night.

Police say the teens appear to have planned their attack on the 12-year-old victim....

Police say they doused the girl with gasoline contained in empty beer bottles, and lit several matches.



The girls escaped, and their parents alerted authorities.

That id so friggin' wrong!  I have a 12 year old, I don't know that I could hold myself back from confronting the parents!  What the Hell is going on with society!?



Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#2    glorybebe

glorybebe

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,721 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:16 AM

not sure why I can't edit it, her is the My link

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#3    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,566 posts
  • Joined:14 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

if someone had done this to my daughter - there would be hell to pay  :ph34r: :devil:  

this is truly sickening, this story  :angry:


#4    Mr_Snstr

Mr_Snstr

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Live Free or Don't

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

Kids these days...

With thier crazy dress, loud hip hop music, know-it-all attitudes, and...

...immolation?


#5    lalalalana

lalalalana

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United Kingdom

  • Don't waste time 'cause time will waste you.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

How sick are some people! How could you even think of doing this to someone?  :unsure:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche.

#6    Mr_Snstr

Mr_Snstr

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Joined:17 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • Live Free or Don't

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

View Postlalalalana, on 28 November 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

How sick are some people! How could you even think of doing this to someone?  :unsure:

Young girls can be very cruel. I may be making a stretch, but I'm assuming the assailants were other young girls. Cause if there were boys involved it probably would have said so, and possibly named them; instead of refering to them simply as "teens"

Edited by Mr_Snstr, 28 November 2011 - 08:41 PM.


#7    lalalalana

lalalalana

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined:02 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United Kingdom

  • Don't waste time 'cause time will waste you.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

View PostMr_Snstr, on 28 November 2011 - 08:41 PM, said:

Young girls can be very cruel. I may be making a stretch, but I'm assuming the assailants were other young girls. Cause if there were boys involved it probably would have said so, and possibly named them; instead of refering to them simply as "teens"
Very true - have heard some horrific things that jealousy have led to.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche.

#8    glorybebe

glorybebe

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,721 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:08 AM

View Postlalalalana, on 28 November 2011 - 08:51 PM, said:

Very true - have heard some horrific things that jealousy have led to.


Now it seems like  it not just jealousy.  There have been girls wanting to seem cool, so they look for someone to pick on.  I don't get how they don't have any empathy and could want to hurt another person, let alone make them suffer so horribly.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#9    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where the dew drops cry and the cats meow

  • 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

What was that case where the 12-year-old girl was murdered by four teen girls who tortured her for 12 hours and burnt her alive?

Eye for an eye.  They should suffer the same fate.

I hate when they blame it on 'peer pressure'.  If that were so, they should have carers because obviously they can't make any decisions for themselves.  Scary to think of the way society is becoming more and more savage.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot


#10    George Ford

George Ford

    smile

  • Member
  • 2,828 posts
  • Joined:02 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sunderland UK

  • "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

View PostLady_Mercury, on 03 December 2011 - 05:29 PM, said:

What was that case where the 12-year-old girl was murdered by four teen girls who tortured her for 12 hours and burnt her alive?

Eye for an eye.  They should suffer the same fate.

I hate when they blame it on 'peer pressure'.  If that were so, they should have carers because obviously they can't make any decisions for themselves.  Scary to think of the way society is becoming more and more savage.

Her name was Shanda Sharer, and it was an atrocity that was commited against her.

Here is the wiki link, BUT it is very upsetting to read. :-

http://en.wikipedia....f_Shanda_Sharer

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#11    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where the dew drops cry and the cats meow

  • 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

View Postbulveye, on 03 December 2011 - 05:38 PM, said:

Her name was Shanda Sharer, and it was an atrocity that was commited against her.

Here is the wiki link, BUT it is very upsetting to read. :-

http://en.wikipedia....f_Shanda_Sharer

I'd heard all the details before...with the tyre iron - absolutely horrendous.  And at least two of the women are out of jail and have children!

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot


#12    George Ford

George Ford

    smile

  • Member
  • 2,828 posts
  • Joined:02 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sunderland UK

  • "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostLady_Mercury, on 03 December 2011 - 06:23 PM, said:

I'd heard all the details before...with the tyre iron - absolutely horrendous.  And at least two of the women are out of jail and have children!

Makes me sick that they are allowed kids! What sort of pathetic man would be with a woman like that if he knew what she had done. But anyway, at least the girl that the OP was talking about is OK. Some sort of angel stopping them flames taking hold! The perpetrators should be tried as if they had killed her! Scum!

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#13    glorybebe

glorybebe

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,721 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

View Postbulveye, on 03 December 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

Makes me sick that they are allowed kids! What sort of pathetic man would be with a woman like that if he knew what she had done. But anyway, at least the girl that the OP was talking about is OK. Some sort of angel stopping them flames taking hold! The perpetrators should be tried as if they had killed her! Scum!


I agree.  It , was premeditated, so they should be charged as if they followed through on the whole plan.  Sick little girls.  Their parents should be looked into, too.  Aren't they invovled in their children's lives?  :no:

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#14    seeking8

seeking8

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

They are in prison or i think they still are? this crime happen ages ago. Its because the girls were jealous of this 12 year who apparently dated on of the teenage girls.


#15    seeking8

seeking8

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 28 November 2011 - 01:13 AM, said:

Posted Image



That id so friggin' wrong!  I have a 12 year old, I don't know that I could hold myself back from confronting the parents!  What the Hell is going on with society!?


Not safe she died





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users