Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JoJoBinks

Saru

It may come of no surprise to most of you, but JoJoBinks has now been banned from the board, following the posting of a string of nonsensical posts and offensive behaviour, as well as continued use of obscene language in both public posts and private messages to several members, myself included.

I can honestly say I've never seen anyone quite so intent on causing trouble in this forum. I'm just thankful that he's been the only one.

Anyway, thought I'd post this notice to inform those affected in particular, to say that he's been dealt with.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Homer

• Mentalcase

• EMIN3MSGURL217

Top Posters In This Topic

he was offensive? i just think he didnt understand the nature of this board yet. he says he came from a gaming forum and i know they are much more tolerant of that kind of thing than this one. that's one of the reasons that i was so misunderstood here, because i had no idea i was offending.

but i don't know about any messages he sent, im just speaking of his forum behavior.

Humm, I guess he made some folks pretty mad. Personally, I was never that offended by any of his posts, but that's just me. Do what you gotta do Saruman.

DS,

I didn’t think much of his posts one way or another, and I haven’t heard of any insulting private messages either. But this thread

RIGHT HERE was inexcusable in my opinion. Nobody goes off on Halo like that and gets away with it mad.gif

That thread's only the half of it - you should have seen the part that I deleted.

Just to add to this, this is one of the private messages he sent to me after my reply in the thread Homer mentioned above.

Why dont you suck my {CENSORED}?????????

Your board is bull{CENSORED}.........Thought it was cool till yer {CENSORED}ed up response..............Grow some balls and respond in PM,,,,,,,,,,,{CENSORED}hole {CENSORED}you {CENSORED}head!

Not really a wise thing to send to the webmaster, thats for sure.

ok, i was totally unaware of the deleted stuff. i had never seen that thread either, Homer. good riddance.

So sorry you had to deal with the likes of him, SARUMAN.

But he just didn't know who he was REALLY dealing with!*note name above*

I think he's lucky he was just banned!

ohmy.gif

What a nasty piece of work...

Good Job on banning him Saruman, but what if he comes back under another username??

Alba,

He shouldn't be able to get back in at all because his IP has been banned, but I will keep an eye out just incase he does manage to get back in.

If he does re-appear and starts posting his nonsense again, anything he writes will just get deleted by the mods anyway, so it wouldn't really be worth his time.

ohmy.gif Hmmm I have to agree a very nasty piece of work. Poor Halo was quite upset when I spoke to her after that.....

So I know you don't like doing it SaRuMaN but it needed to be done this time, esp after seeing that pm.

Is Halo alright?

JoJo Binks is better off banned from the forum for what he has said to people, and the language was too much also.

biggrin.gifsmile.gif She's fine last time I spoke to her..... I know she'll apprecaite the concern though

i agree you dont want people like that on the forum. i like it here ,i come on at night when the baby is in bed , its nice to chat even though im still quite new. hope we get no more like that.

Thank the Lord you got rid of him. I know it wasnt right for me to go off on him like that but he doesnt have the right to tell people off like that. He's got problems in his head! wacko.gif Hope Halo is ok...that JoJo can be rude...he aint got no right...anyways, magic charm, your right...we shouldnt have people like that on these forums....and hope we dont get anymore people like JoJo on here...sorry again about going off like that.. wub.gifsmile.gif

I need to extend my sincerest apologies to Halo for what she had to endure. sad.gif She caught undeserved flack from someone who I had angered through my actions, and for that I'm deeply sorry. He had been angry at me, and Gareth & I were attempting to deal with him privately, but server problems yesterday and the time of day today worked against my dealing with him and Halo suffered for it. It takes one pathetic, deeply disturbed individual to verbally assualt a lady the way he did. And he fancied himself a ladies man. blink.gif

Magikman

Magikman...that was very sweet what you said...I can tell that came from your heart. JoJo didnt have the right to do that and now he has been banned from here and he deserves it too....hope Halo is feeling better! smile.gif

You run a good forum here where friends meet and chat, I am sorry that you all were treated with a bitter dose of disrespect. I was away and missed the fireworks but I have a general idea of what happened. I tried kidding and talking some sense to the young man but I can see it fell on deaf ears. I wish him well but won't miss him.

Here's a little hug for you (((Halo))) I can see by youre friends reactions here that you are loved.

I didn't know about all those posts and pms, sorry Halo. yeah, better to be rid of him I think.

Wow I missed a lot. Anyway, we wont have to worry much about him anymore.

MC

If you want me to delete every one of your posts, i will.

Edited by Mentalcase

Guest JoJoPissed

Now you are making me mad, you deleted that post that said sorry to Sar amd Magik... You wanna play? That was wrong...........

Recap:

Sar sorry I was blacked out drunk when I got outta control. Dont remeber some of this stuff.

Magikman sorry but you were a p**** to me and I went off(its MY OPINION about the p**** part)

Raiders made it to the Superbowl, never said they would win.

Delete this one will be wrong on your part....I got too much time on my hands.

Edited by Mentalcase