Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4816    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,380 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Listen to the video clip.

Who reconstructed Tiwanaku?  It's obvious that it was reconstructed.  What we see there looks shoddy like Inca work or the archaeologists not the work of the Ancient Peruvians.

Then where do you get off using it as an example?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4817    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,122 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

That is not about the Romans.

They - the Romans -  did an incredible thing: they dragged huge granite pillars for a 100 kilometers.

Why don't you comment on THAT?

Edited by Abramelin, 13 January 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#4818    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 13 January 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

Then where do you get off using it as an example?

It's less than a 2 minute clip Mr O.

Please read what I said.  I was referring to hole in the wall, not making claims of precision stonework!

Your forgiven; don't worry.

http://www.unexplain...00#entry4619517

Posted Image

#4819    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 13 January 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

That is not about he Romans.

They - the Romans -  did an incredible thing: they dragged huge granite pillars for a 100 kilometers.

Why don't you comment on THAT?

OK I will spell out what's on my mind.

Why keep referring to the Romans or Greeks?  No AA documentary even mentions them to my knowledge although I haven't managed to watch them all yet.  What it's about is this:

Posted Image

Have the Roman's or Greeks achieved precision granite work comparable to this?  If they have let's see it.  I see churches built from granite where I live and it all tends to be mortar filled.

It's about precision in hard rock.  Nothing else.  That's the mainstay of the AA proposition.

Edited by zoser, 13 January 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Posted Image

#4820    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,122 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Zoser, I have posted about what the Romans accomplished.

You haven't shown sh1t to prove 'aliens' did it.

-

Show us PROOF of aliens building the Incan structures.

I have asked you before, and I ask you now.

#4821    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,380 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

There is worse than that Mr O.  But I did make the point about earthquakes and vandalism did I not?  That must be fully taken into account.  

Sounds like you're making excuses for the builders. Funny how it only effected that one rock.

I'm sorry but what Protzen has in his hand in your second picture is little more than a brick to me.  What about 25 tonne blocks?  

The point was to replicate an Inca joint, which he did. Are you saying that different sized stones carve differently?

Time factor?  Budgets?  What was the time factor and budget of the Ancient Peruvians?  Unlimited?  How?  They had to eat and survive just like anyone else.  Unless of course you believe that they had some kind of magical society where food and shelter just materialised for them.

*Sigh* Such a limited world view. But you misunderstand. Film (or videotape ATCMB. not sure about digital.) costs money. Filming costs money. The production crew is again constrained by what they can do and how long it takes them to do it. They can only do so much unless somebody's willing to bankroll more.

To answer your question though, An entire society with as much time and resources as they need versus 8 locals for hire with at most a couple months is an unfair comparison in anybody's book.

The key concluding point still stands:

Unless it's replicated it's moot.  Just making excuses for Protzen's team will not do.  They failed to replicate the precision.

They did however show a lot of respect for the better workmanship and for that I give them credit.

It is not however proof of replication.

By that same token we're still waiting for replication of this stone softening/melting/whatever, among other things, like it's existence.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4822    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 13 January 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-3-of-6

3:01.

My, what close fitting, precise joints...

A direct comparison

Protzen from 3:01 in his clip:

Posted Image

From the inside Coricancha wall using a block much larger than Protzen used:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 13 January 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image

#4823    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 13 January 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Zoser, I have posted about what the Romans accomplished.

You haven't shown sh1t to prove 'aliens' did it.

-

Show us PROOF of aliens building the Incan structures.

I have asked you before, and I ask you now.

See above.  No stone age indians did that.

Posted Image

#4824    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,380 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

A direct comparison

Protzen from 3:01 in his clip:

Posted Image

From the inside Coricancha wall using a block much larger than Protzen used:

Posted Image

You are literally quibbling over minutiae. That's a difference of millimeters.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Oniomancer, 13 January 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#4825    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 13 January 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

You are literally quibbling over minutia. That's a difference of millimeters.

That's the point.  Now try and achieve it with this

Posted Image

What honestly do you think Protzen and his team would have achieved using these?  It could only be much worse.  Please think about that one.  I won't even mention the lifting and positioning to give you a fighting chance.

Let's just stick with the precision.  How would he have coped?

Posted Image

#4826    Moongirl

Moongirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostAlphamale06, on 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.
Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:59 AM
Just because a hypothesis can 'work' doesn't mean it's well supported...one still needs evidence to support it. There are far too many assumptions with and far too little evidence for the ancient alien hypothesis. Now, if someone were to dig up a piece of alien technology/hardware that would certainly change things. Until there's some strong evidence all the AA hypothesis has is speculation.

Lil- as for alien tech/hardware is concerned...I cannot concieve, let alone explain the 3 UFO's I witnessed flying across the skies
in 1973 over the L.A. basin.?  For me, it means evidence seen.  (but what kind?)

Alphamale06,

I too, have pondered the ancient alien theory vs biblical , God & angels.  Myself, a Christian believer....and love of science,
compells me. Jesus Christ did, in fact, walk the earth, too many people knew of him to dismiss him....plus, awhole religion devoted to him,,,,

I'm sorry to come into this topic very late and posting before I've read all post, etc.  Moongirl

Edited by Moongirl, 13 January 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#4827    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 13 January 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

You are literally quibbling over minutiae. That's a difference of millimeters.

Edit: spelling

It makes the difference between something extra-ordinary and something common.  I think you are starting to get the point Mr O.

Think on this concept now in terms of:

Engine Construction
Watches and Clocks
Electronics

Precision is a fantastic thing to achieve.  That was the whole point of Dunn's power plant hypothesis regarding the Great Pyramid.  Precision is caused and only caused by incredible technology and for a distinct purpose.

Posted Image

#4828    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,136 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postzoser, on 13 January 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

See above.  No stone age indians did that.

Please state your claim in simple terms for me. Is it your argument that aliens traversed the cosmos, arrived on this planet & helped build a few stone structures?
If that is what you are saying, next question is why. And the question after that is why would an technologically superior & advanced race used such low tech building methods.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#4829    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 13 January 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Please state your claim in simple terms for me. Is it your argument that aliens traversed the cosmos, arrived on this planet & helped build a few stone structures?
If that is what you are saying, next question is why. And the question after that is why would an technologically superior & advanced race used such low tech building methods.

Posted Image

Got to take a break now from all these people who jump in without keeping up.

Be back later.

Posted Image

#4830    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,136 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well, that was predictable.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx