Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how do miracles happen?

McKenna

how do miracles happen. who or what is it that makes miracles happen.

wub.gifinnocent.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• Link of Hyrule

• Ashley-Star*Child

• lismore

I guess it depends on what you mean by 'miracle'. Miracles happen everyday. A child is born - it's a miracle. Two people fall in love - that's a miracle. THe doctor's cure a patient - that is a miracle.

But I guess you mean miracle's as in the kind of event with no explainable phenomena as its cause. Some would simply be coincidence, some could happen that we just don't have the scientific knowledge to explain. But there are also (in my opinion) miracle's that happen because God (or one of His angels) intervenes.

For the last, I cannot explain HOW they happen other than God does it. For the others, there's usually an explanation, even if often they get put into the last category simply because people have no basis to put it anywhere else.

Hope that helps.

Regards, PA

yeah it does. but what if a baby was born 3 months early say like in the year 1984. and only weighed a pound and a half. and a lot of people prayed for her that she would survive and she did. I used to think that that was god and his angels doing. but now i'm not so sure. in fact im not so sure god and his angels exist. let alone jesus christ etc. now im wondering maybe the higher power that we are worshipping but dont know it yet are aliens. maybe thats what saved that little baby girl. but for what reason.

wub.gifdontgetit.gifhmm.gifinnocent.gifunsure.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. We don't know if it's God or if it's not. Many will say it's not. Other's will say it is. I guess we'll find out when we die (one way or another), right thumbsup.gif

Regards, PA

yep what you said. thumbsup.gif

however i think i will find out someday. before i die. who knows. but thats just me.

How? One word, God. Or Yahweh (YHVW) if you prefer. Or Adonai, El, etc.

Yes, they are a few nams for God. Some more sacred than others.

how do miracles happen. who or what is it that makes miracles happen.

wub.gif  innocent.gif

813958[/snapback]

Hi

I think if you believe in your heart, aka faith then this is often a key to miraculous things happening. I have been to a convention with a 'faith healer' and a friend of my uncle received healing for a spinal condition.

wink2.gif

Jesus Christ probably performed more miracles while on Earth than anyone before or since that time; & He said it happened this way:

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

The term Christ in Jesus Christ means anointed one, a reference to the fact that the spirit of God dwelt in Him. In all the recorded miracles in the Bible, either before or after, there was a message preached. The miracle declared that the message preached originated with God.

Mar 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.