Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5461    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,978 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

View Postseeder, on 21 January 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Ok thanks. You see out of curiosity I decided to look up what had been invented in 500 ad.

I found a page that lists inventions between Years : 1 AD to 1,000 AD. Then I simply looked at all things before and up to...500 ad, you see I really wanted to know what was going in the world at those time, take a look at the lists

http://www.krysstal.... AD to 1,000 AD

I was most surprised, unless I have some sort of mental; block on understanding what AD really is?

This one is impressive for it's time as well. LINK - Hierapolis Sawmill

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5462    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,401 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 January 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

This one is impressive for it's time as well. LINK - Hierapolis Sawmill

It certainly is... and the first hot air balloon was invented in 200 ad

if you see a large black box on the following page and no dates... just mouse over the blackbox and it will vanish

http://www.xtimeline...00AD-Inventions

so while the rest of the world was playing chess by 500 ad... all the aliens taught Peruvians was how to stack rocks..!!

Edited by seeder, 21 January 2013 - 08:06 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5463    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,288 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

so 500AD.
if the Roman Empire never vell, or invaded Greece could it  e possible that they also would  e using perfectly worked rocks without concrete etc?

Yes, it iis possible.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5464    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 January 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

LOL, no do you understand culture at all?

Do you feel if we had a visit from an Interdimensional being, that it would need to keep it's mouth closed, or the rain would never stop falling? Or do they light a fire in space, wich is the real explanation for the sun? Or what about that giant snake I mentioned? The Rainbow Serpent  Just another friendly inter-dimensional being that visits planets to carve them river systems? Have you ever read how the Australian Indigenous explain why crows are black?

Do you know what the Dreamtime is?

No vandalism, Call a spade a spade, Real damage is being done, that is vandalism. what you are doing is trolling, and I will explain how further down.

What about them? They have common theme icons in them too. Whilst my understanding of medieval and ancient art is minimal, your's seems to be nonexistent. How much time have you spent trying to understand real art? How many artists have you read about?

None hey, but I bet you have many woo woo sites under you belt, saving you such work, and telling you what you want to hear.  

And here I wiIl get back to the above-mentioned comment.
This is "your effort" is it? To annoy those who have a think about this nonsense, instead of swallowing it blindly? That is what you are proud of is it? Making sure no actual fact gets out, but the crackpot theories get center stage? This is what makes you tick is it? You want to see that any descriptions of actual historical record are buried, and that fringe crackpot theories that have only risen in the last 75 years get precedence? You want to make sure nobody gets a fair crack at history you want to be able to guide that history do you?

And you are proud of yourself for this?? Really? I most certainly would not only be ashamed to publicly say I only want ET in so I can annoy skeptics, I would be embarrassed at all those who do study these record, historian and the like, not to mention those not even born that never get a crack at the actual record, but the modern interpretation used to sell nonsense.

Seriously, if that is what makes you tick, I would have a really, good long and hard look in the mirror. I am upset at the actual loss of real history, and this is what makes you smile? That's a bit sick I reckon.

lol your blood pressure spike while writing this?

uhhh so the paintings aren't pictures of their "gods?" what i have read Dreamtime could be talking about different dimensions. how the hell do any of us know what interdemnsional beings can do?

yes there is common trends with the whole sun and moon in the paintings. however, there is at least one that has no trends to  it:

how do you answer the 1561 Nuremburg story and paintings?

http://en.wikipedia...._April_1561.jpg

let me guess the whole city did mushrooms that day.

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

how about the Annunaki? lets hear you explain away those stories.

#5465    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 21 January 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

uhhh so the paintings aren't pictures of their "gods?" what i have read Dreamtime could be talking about different dimensions. how the hell do any of us know what interdemnsional beings can do?

yes there is common trends with the whole sun and moon in the paintings. however, there is at least one that has no trends to it:

what about vimanas? the Hindu's tell you straight up there is flying machines flown by gods.

Have you ever heard of the idea of metaphor, allegory or symbolism? That references to, for example, flying machines flown by gods, might not actually be literal, but might be, say metaphor, allegory or symbolism?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5466    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

View Postseeder, on 21 January 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

have a look at first few minutes of this vid..to see your ancient alien figures...in a different light

if you like it and watch it all, (something I know is excruciating for pro AA believers to do), then you'll find part one to watch too.

he doesnt really say anything that disproves that its not a space suit. he says this is this... then says it was  duplicated and kevin bacon owns a copy. the part where he is disproving the maya art with a clown picture is retarded. the part with the maps i agree. the ancient monolithic construction i agree that it could be manmade. the stories of gods coming from heaven, ancient carvings/paintings of "gods," i still will stick to the alien theory. they could be aliens from different dimensions whatever, they aren't from this world, therefore alien.

#5467    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 21 January 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

Have you ever heard of the idea of metaphor, allegory or symbolism? That references to, for example, flying machines flown by gods, might not actually be literal, but might be, say metaphor, allegory or symbolism?
ok but thats just another theory. they might be literal too.

#5468    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,401 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

yes there is common trends with the whole sun and moon in the paintings. however, there is at least one that has no trends to  it:

have a read of this, I presume you read things thru to the end?

http://www.abovetops...hread907719/pg1

quote: "if you are trying to figure out what is going on with these early 16th century woodcuts or "broadsheets," the best thing to do is to see a lot of more them"

Edited by seeder, 21 January 2013 - 11:07 AM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5469    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,401 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 21 January 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

he doesnt really say anything that disproves that its not a space suit. he says this is this... then says it was  duplicated and kevin bacon owns a copy. the part where he is disproving the maya art with a clown picture is retarded. the part with the maps i agree. the ancient monolithic construction i agree that it could be manmade. the stories of gods coming from heaven, ancient carvings/paintings of "gods," i still will stick to the alien theory. they could be aliens from different dimensions whatever, they aren't from this world, therefore alien.

It seems you have a long path ahead...

oh and watch part one of the vid too..

Edited by seeder, 21 January 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#5470    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,288 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

as intereting as the baattle of Neuremburg is, we have no primary evidence as to what happened, just a lot of secon hand reports.
and there are scond hand reports of men in black  cloacks sprayig the plague into towns, second han reports of sidhe, bigfoot and Elvis.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5471    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,401 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

what about them?

the dumbass guide has this to say

http://www.dumbassgu...blog.php?bid=44

#5472    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 21 January 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

what about them?

the dumbass guide has this to say

http://www.dumbassgu...blog.php?bid=44

if you are trying to call me a dumbass just say it lol. i can take it.
anways, Ramayana, Vedas, etc are all talking about characters not of this planet/plain of existence. so i really dont see how they are not aliens.

#5473    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 5,018 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 21 January 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

In a few hundred years there will be people claiming that we interacted with a little square sponge that could talk.   SpongeBob Squarepants was real I tell ya!

#5474    TheOtherSide1945

TheOtherSide1945

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 21 January 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

as intereting as the baattle of Neuremburg is, we have no primary evidence as to what happened, just a lot of secon hand reports.
and there are scond hand reports of men in black  cloacks sprayig the plague into towns, second han reports of sidhe, bigfoot and Elvis.

i have no evidence that i have seen ufos. i dont care if you dont believe me but i know i have. if i hadnt i probably would be saying the same close minded things. now i dont know if they were alien craft or not but how the hell do you hide something that is at least 2 miles across.

View PostMyles, on 21 January 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

In a few hundred years there will be people claiming that we interacted with a little square sponge that could talk.   SpongeBob Squarepants was real I tell ya!
sure. how could they say there wasnt a real spongebob

#5475    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostTheOtherSide1945, on 21 January 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

ok but thats just another theory. they might be literal too.
I'm beginning to think that your primary intent might not just be to wind people up. If you do wish to be taken seriously, I think you're going to have to argue with a bit more thought than that.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat: