Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chi energy on camera and some awesome orbs...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

The etheric light anomalies are on the second vid, if you make it that far...

.... if by the end of them you are still unsure then please please please tell me what you think is going on....

I know you guys are tough and harsh, i can take it..... i post at least one crazy vid a year to see what you think ;)

...... and GO! Lol

https://www.youtube....h?v=XDYKpODxIIE

Touche' - be inventive - make me giggle :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=qPgCO2iwbqU

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

People are going to tell you its wind or he touched it .
They won't get he's doing all the intial hand movements around the object,to show it doesn't move from local generated air currents .
So HERE /\ ,THAT'S WHY HE'S DOING IT .

ahem ...

That being said,as someone that can throw chi ,given its not a side angle ,it is hard to see just how close he comes to the object .
The fact he does a side chop,also looks like he's going for a wind generating movement .
I would do it as a forward palm strike ,if I were to do it ,and I would film from the side,so all perspective is visible to the onlooker.

The first one looks more legit than the second .....also it would be more credible to lay people, if he was using statues of Buddha ,not pagan and Egyptian gods,and it was a well lit room .

He will just come off as a fruit cake faker to the debunkers . I actually am on the fence about it ,but the first one looks about right to me

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 15 June 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Miss me?

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,779 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 June 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

The first one looks more legit than the second .....also it would be more credible to lay people, if he was using statues of Buddha ,not pagan and Egyptian gods,and it was a well lit room .
It'd be more legit to lay people if you could see all of the statue, and the room, if it was done in controlled scientific conditions and not on YouTube and didn't use the terminology of the  fringe.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

Yeah, too much darkness and not enuff view of the statue and table. It does seem to move fairly easy from his subtle hand movements...you can see it wobble a few times. So his hand motion may have generated enuff wind to do the trick. Also he may have blown it off since you cannot see his mouth because it was blocked by the thingy. Some people can generate enuff lung power to do the job as well. There definitely was some kind of wind generated because some fluff can be seen flying around to the right of the statue at the end.

As for those flying lights on either side of him in the second one...I dunno...more fluff? Refections from some weird disco ball light hanging in his room?

#5    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

video??
i'm still trynna get my head round shaolin's AVATAR!!
:-o

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#6    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Postshrooma, on 15 June 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

video??
i'm still trynna get my head round shaolin's AVATAR!!
:-o
I wonder which Shaolin Punk in that photo started this thread. That's more of a mystery IMO :P

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#7    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 15 June 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

It'd be more legit to lay people if you could see all of the statue, and the room, if it was done in controlled scientific conditions and not on YouTube and didn't use the terminology of the  fringe.

That would be downright lame.

I like your videos; they're psychedelic, and the music in the video on your YouTube profile page just immerses in that vibe even more. Great job!

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,561 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

With a LOT more practice, they could be almost as good as this guy......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#9    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,781 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

View Post_Only, on 15 June 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

I like your videos; they're psychedelic, and the music in the video on your YouTube profile page just immerses in that vibe even more. Great job!
I don't want psychedelic and immersive videos. I just want proof! Why won't people prove it already if it's real. :cry:

Posted Image

#10    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

We want a lot of things.

Others meanwhile are not out to give proof and convince others but simply share their beliefs.

#11    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,779 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

View Post_Only, on 15 June 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

yes you're right - wanting proof, irrefutable proof, is lame.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

My first sifu ,which is a kung fu master ,could do it easily .
He could also point at a part of your body from a foot to six inches away,and you would feel tingling . As he moved his finger up or down,the tingling would move .

In a true test for this,you also dont swing your arms at all .you're at a stand still,with palms and arms outstretched ,and the movement is so subtle ,you barely see it.

You do it in a forward palm strike ,and the movement is barely two inches out from the original position .
I've seen it done,so I know it can be .

Like I said,from the side ,well lit room etc etc etc .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 15 June 2013 - 06:45 AM.

Miss me?

#13    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

Thanks for the articulate comments etc, in fact you can just see the top of Buddhas head, he's right there me t to Anubis, but really that are just material and change often...

In terms of the conditions, indeed it is very dark, I get the best orb footage when dark and my intent isn't a sciencexperiment per we, I just film my energy work because weird **** happens. I have another video with a similar chi throwing move that I will add here.

Sadly the only proof for anybody is to start doing the breathing exercises and meditations to build he energy and feel it really....

There will always be ambiguity in a non scientific environment so please be aware I'm not offering this as proof, maybe hope, but not proof :)

#14    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,781 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

View PostShaolin Punk, on 15 June 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Thanks for the articulate comments etc, in fact you can just see the top of Buddhas head, he's right there me t to Anubis, but really that are just material and change often...
Haha 'articulate comments'. It goes both ways.

Posted Image

#15    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 15 June 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Haha 'articulate comments'. It goes both ways.

I was referring to the people that were making a valid contribution..... Yours wasn't exactly within that parameter.... Good luck finding your proof ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users