Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Journey to the universe and alternate planes

Alan McDougall

Hi People here is a document I have been preparing for some time and if you are interested you can pick it up on my Dropbox Link below

https://www.dropbox....st one.doc?dl=0

Blessings and Light

Alan

Edited by Alan McDougall
  • Like 1

Oxo1 is going to love this.

Oxo1 is going to love this.

Did you read any of it and why is Oxo 1 going to love it?

Alan, could you give a summation of the document please? Not everyone is willing or able to download and read a 79 page document.

Alan, could you give a summation of the document please? Not everyone is willing or able to download and read a 79 page document.

Hi my document covers a whole range of subjects, thus I need to know what segment to post or not to post as a shorter summation?

I post some segments of my document for thos who might be interested, However, I will also put it as an attachement, because in the attachment one can see how the document looks when the picures are included

Random examples from the document, without the pictures?

I consider myself a mystic with what Christians call the gifts of the Spirit or in non-religious terms a psychic. Other people who have also had near death or mystical otherworldly experiences, have asked me why each account seems to differ so much from person to person. It is due to subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events were. Like each life on earth, each mystical event is unique, to each person that has undergone such a life changing experience.

It is the journey to discovering and experiencing direct relationship with/as God or the source of all creation. It is each individual soul coming to directly know itself within the divine. It is the fulfilment of our purpose,

A mystic is one who, above all else in life, desires to know, not in the intellectual sense of knowing, the deepest Truth of existence. A mystic is one who senses more to life than making a living or being of service in the world although these things are both necessary and good. The mystic, however, is looking beyond an exclusive or preoccupied focus on these survival or self-actualization to something more.

He is looking to discover the deepest truth of our being as incarnate souls; to understand our greatest potential as reflections of God; to realize our wholeness within the ground of all. The primary interest in life for the mystic is to discover truth, to know God; to see into mans whole nature.

1) Preparation

Find yourself a comfortable position, and focus on relaxing your body as much as you are able. Close your eyes. Follow your breath and try to establish a quiet rhythm; in slowly and out slowly. Be still.

2) Reflection & Reception

Begin by saying a “word” that summarizes the reason for your meditation (what you want to meditate on)” Reflect deeply on this word for a long moment.

Now feel the light from Source shining down on your crown. Visualize this entering through the top of your head and travelling down to your heart centre - which is located in the centre of your chest at the height of your physical heart. Really, try to feel the light from Source resonating in your heart blossoming and expanding.

Feel the wonder of beautiful light developing forming expanding and filling your whole being in the heart centre. Say the “word” again. Put the "word" in the attics of your mind and continue.

The Soul” is the source of all happiness, all misery, health, and disease, abundance and lack, riches and poverty, joy and sorrow. As the greatest

Our “Soul” is a microcosm and creates the macrocosm universe and more until it all consolidates into the godhead.

If you experience these things then you have an eternal soul, do you think a state of soullessness emptiness exists in you?

Swirling Energy of the Cosmos

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of Almighty God of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.

Instead of space being black, with this heightened sense of vision, the universe swirled like living thing. It lit up with a billion, trillion ever changing colors, most subtle shades of breathtaking beauty. I was able to observe the cosmos through some sort of soul visual perception, which far exceeding the ability of the physical eyes. In a clearer more vivid way than even the best and largest telescopes made by mortal man.

Our universe is a universe of light and dark, other universes might be pure living light and other infinite abysmal dark and cold.

In our universe creation is a duality of good and evil. light and dark, hate and love, lie and truth, war and peace.

There has been an ageless battle between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness

While in the soul body I could feel music to taste, colors, smell visions, sounds as different flavours. Even the complete being becoming filled with energy until it glows like an incandescent lamp.

In a sharpened and enhanced state of awareness, it was possible to observe much more of creation, even down extreme detail of the miniscule and retain this data as precious memories. Instead of overlooking or ignoring or shrugging off important messages and information, that might have been profound and necessary for human survival progress.

Who knows what is possible if one could plug our conscious minds into the universe at large and then download from it advanced technology and join communities of stars singing the songs of creation.

It was possible in a state of extreme heightened, fine tuned and enhanced awareness, to be still, focus and hear the chirp of a billion bird like impulses, which are like little darting quantum particles dancing before the throne of God. These are the songs and messages that sustain creation which we rarely notice or perceive, because we are deaf and blind to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Please look at the attachment to get a better view of how I wrote and prepared this testimony/story/essay?

Small exerpts from the ducument.doc