Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

New Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened

noahs ark great flood robert ballard black sea

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,031 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

All that could explain the myths around the world, and even the solid frozen mammoths with daffodils still in their mouths.
That's Buttercups.  Arctic Buttercups.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#92    tubermier

tubermier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

In 1934 Frederick Haberman wrote a book called Tracing Our White Roots,later changed to Tracing our Ancestors. In it he claimed the Garden of Eden was somewhere on the Pamir Plateau in The Kashmir or Tajikistan. If so Adam and Eve went eastward after the fall,which would have been down into the GREAT TARIM BASIN of western China.He states the great flood of Noah was a regional event contained within the confines of this amazing bowl in the earth. 250.000 sq. miles of lowlands 1,100 feet below sea level. Surrounded by 3 mountain ranges to the west,south and north. To the east it more gradually rises up and apexes at the top of the central highlands of CHINA.
  If this was where a great flood occured,then Noah's Ark must still be in the mountains surrounding it. On June 27 2009 I fired up google earth and set about looking for it. All land areas to the east,south and west have been too heavily peopled or explored to maintain it's secrecy. I then went up into the TIAN SHAN range thinking it must be there if it still exists at all. God showed me his hand and led me directly to a 500 foot long old and crudely built wooden barge like boat resting at 45 degrees on the south facing slope of a leaf shaped mount no more than 900 feet higher than the rivers and creeks flowing by and around it. All of the boards and planks have been stripped off the 2 upper decks to about halfway up the length. The rest of the 2 upper decks show the remains of the row of windows along the top deck and what looks like the remains of the TARP which Noah made to cover the entire Ark, has been shoved to the sides.and the pointed prow looks to have been added last. The Ark was built on a simple 450 -500 foot long rectangular floatation box which was the part which was sealed to make it waterporoof.It looks like a 2x4 board to scale.It has 2 large holes at the back end which is resting perfectly in the creek bed at the bottom of the mount. 2 holes for fresh air,shoveling out the animal wastes and as THE exit point for the animals as it is only a ramp length from the creek bed. God did seal up the original doorway,which may have been halfway up the Ark's body. Google Earth discovered it (possibly as a result of ME providing the coordinates in many you tube video comments)and did a heavy airbrushing of it so as to make it look like it is a natural feature of the mountain, but I saved all the original pics of it and the difference is amazing. I in fact have the only set of photos and other images God planted into the landscape as witness to this being the real ARK. The co-ordinates are 42 26 22  N  x  82  29  50 E. Play with the zoom a bit and you will clearly see at 9000 ft. level, a 500 foot long rectangular old barge like boat with 2 dark holes at the back end. It is a clumsy attempt to conceal it but anyone can see it is not a feature of the mount it is resting on. If anyone wants more info simply mail me at tubermier@hotmail.com. I have many original pics and can send as email attachments if you wish to trust me,not being a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway. I am an honest christian wishing to share this truth with anyone. Thank you. Norm in Vancouver Canada.

#93    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

View Posttubermier, on 06 January 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

In 1934 Frederick Haberman wrote a book called Tracing Our White Roots,later changed to Tracing our Ancestors. In it he claimed the Garden of Eden was somewhere on the Pamir Plateau in The Kashmir or Tajikistan. If so Adam and Eve went eastward after the fall,which would have been down into the GREAT TARIM BASIN of western China.He states the great flood of Noah was a regional event contained within the confines of this amazing bowl in the earth. 250.000 sq. miles of lowlands 1,100 feet below sea level. Surrounded by 3 mountain ranges to the west,south and north. To the east it more gradually rises up and apexes at the top of the central highlands of CHINA.
  If this was where a great flood occured,then Noah's Ark must still be in the mountains surrounding it. On June 27 2009 I fired up google earth and set about looking for it. All land areas to the east,south and west have been too heavily peopled or explored to maintain it's secrecy. I then went up into the TIAN SHAN range thinking it must be there if it still exists at all. God showed me his hand and led me directly to a 500 foot long old and crudely built wooden barge like boat resting at 45 degrees on the south facing slope of a leaf shaped mount no more than 900 feet higher than the rivers and creeks flowing by and around it. All of the boards and planks have been stripped off the 2 upper decks to about halfway up the length. The rest of the 2 upper decks show the remains of the row of windows along the top deck and what looks like the remains of the TARP which Noah made to cover the entire Ark, has been shoved to the sides.and the pointed prow looks to have been added last. The Ark was built on a simple 450 -500 foot long rectangular floatation box which was the part which was sealed to make it waterporoof.It looks like a 2x4 board to scale.It has 2 large holes at the back end which is resting perfectly in the creek bed at the bottom of the mount. 2 holes for fresh air,shoveling out the animal wastes and as THE exit point for the animals as it is only a ramp length from the creek bed. God did seal up the original doorway,which may have been halfway up the Ark's body. Google Earth discovered it (possibly as a result of ME providing the coordinates in many you tube video comments)and did a heavy airbrushing of it so as to make it look like it is a natural feature of the mountain, but I saved all the original pics of it and the difference is amazing. I in fact have the only set of photos and other images God planted into the landscape as witness to this being the real ARK. The co-ordinates are 42 26 22  N  x  82  29  50 E. Play with the zoom a bit and you will clearly see at 9000 ft. level, a 500 foot long rectangular old barge like boat with 2 dark holes at the back end. It is a clumsy attempt to conceal it but anyone can see it is not a feature of the mount it is resting on. If anyone wants more info simply mail me at tubermier@hotmail.com. I have many original pics and can send as email attachments if you wish to trust me,not being a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway. I am an honest christian wishing to share this truth with anyone. Thank you. Norm in Vancouver Canada.

This made me cringe......quite a bit actually..... Norm, if you have any images, please post them here in the forum, it's the most secure way of showing them to people. And saying, "a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway.", well, not really inspiring confidence there mate.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#94    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

http://beforeitsnews...nd-2044569.html - a fun read dont really believe it but still a good read.

#95    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 12 December 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Genesis 1:6-7

1:6
and “Elohiym [Powers]” said, a
sheet will exist in the midst of the
water and he existed making a
separation between water to water,

1:7
and “Elohiym [Powers]” made the
sheet and he made a separation
between the water which is under
the sheet and the water which is
upon the sheet and he existed so,

That's the literal translation from the original Hebrew text.

This makes it sound a lot like a huge dam giving way and flash flooding the whole plain. I don't know if you have considered this scenario. With a dam scenario,a flood could have been created by Human/Godly intervention.

#96    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Or maybe something like a huge artificial water resevoir could have been intentionally destroyed and the natural draining channels may have been blocked to artificially create a destructive flood. There is a similar flood myth in Indian Mythology where the Protagonist is Manu (equivalent of noah or vicaversa).The flooding again taking place near a confluence of rivers.

If this the scenario then it can also explain how some favoured individuals were pre warned by powers that be/ human rulers/etc and could have escaped the devastating flood.The timing of the flood could have been coincided with heavy rainfalls etc.

#97    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

According to Sitchin's interpretations...Ninurta son of Enlil and others like Ningaziddha were great builders and went around the world building huge Dams and Water resevoirs. The huge lake in the mountains in South America can be an example. And strategic destruction of these dams and water resevoirs could have been a causative of the flash floods talked about in different regions of the world as myths.

#98    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Also this scenario gives credibility to the idea of the floods beinf predicted or designed and takes a lot of the divine/mysticism out of the picture.

(sorry for multiple posts was typing my thoughts)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users