Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal Experience and Photo

TeamRebelFishing

Hey guys, I have been browsing this forum for a little while now, and decided I would sign up, as I have a few things to share and information to give. I want to start by saying that I'll be honest, and a lot of what I read on here I dont believe, but there are a lot of head scratchers as well. I am not a skeptic, or a lunatic believer of all. I like to try to explain things with logic or common sense. And 8 years ago I thought anything paranormal was a complete load of bull until I saw something with my own eyes that logic could not explain. I have had about 6 enocunters or so in my life of things I could genuinely not come to a logical conclusion about. and the majority of these experiences have come in the same general area. In a small area on the fring of the Everglades in Southeastern Florida. I have done a lot of research on the area and found out a lot about the history of the area these encounters have happened in. But what I am going to show you is a photograph I took about 8 years ago on a fun saver camera. This has not been photoshopped or messed with in anyway.

The background behind the picture- I had a friend when I was younger whos family had a house on stilts in the everglades, it could only be reached by airboat or helicopter (his family had one and they built a helipad attached to this camp) We went out to party for a weekend around halloween 8 years ago or so. Normal debacuhery ensued. I know some people dont really remember but digital cameras werent really around or popular back then, so we never took pictures. However, a friend of ours brought a funsaver camera out on this weekend, as it was his first time there. Well on the final day, we loadd upthe airboat to leave back for home. It was a gloomy cool day for So Fla. and as we were pushing off the helipad in the airboat, he took a photo of the whole camp from water level. Long story short, the pictures got developed, and we were looking through them about a year later, and we saw a figure in the picture. Which could not readily be explained, because everybody was on the boat. It is a legendary picture amognst us and even locally. But I would like to share it to a bit of a larger audience for some feedback.

post-135576-0-60098100-1355289563_thumb.

• Like 2

i dont see anything? were am i supposed to be looking

I don't see anything really either. (How do I make the picture bigger on my computer, oh wise ones of UM?)

Click on the thumbnail pic and it should enlarge. The is a shadow that looks like a figure in the second doorway from the right, or first door to the right of the flag.

I think it is a trick of the shadow/light, it has zero distinct features just matt black/dark grey.

It is, however, a pretty cool photo and would be worth a story and giggle/some fame just for the coincidence of the shadow looking human - nice shot.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Yes, its just that guy standing there, the problem with that guy standing there is the fact there was nobody on the structure at the time. You can distinctly see two legs, and a head in the middle of the day on the all black figure. There is a step about 8inches tall before you enter the doorway there, and it appears that it looks like it is stepping up into the doorway. To analyze this further, the figure is only shoulder height to the doorknob, which means a very small person, and I can assure you there were no midgets or children on the boat with us either

it could be real. like i have trouble seeing how something would make a shadow like that on a cloudy day

cool picture and very creepy. Looks like someone standing there for sure.

It absolutely looks like something is standing there... but i am in agreement with some of my fellow UM'ers that it could be a trick of shadows and light... but then again i find any pictures to be highly suspect because they are just so easily manipulated ...even by a novice

it looks just like a person kneeling in front of the door on one knee

i could be anything but i can see how you would consider it to be a person.

:w00t: I see more than one figure....

It may be the photo .Some small weird thing by the little house in the middle open area .looks like it has a halo

Hehehe, Like Charle said...

I live on the western side of the swamp and I have seen stuff in the swamp I couldn't explain. Cool picture, cool house.

Yes, its just that guy standing there, the problem with that guy standing there is the fact there was nobody on the structure at the time.

Except for that guy. The photo proves there was a person there.

• 2 weeks later...

Dang that sneaky time share stealing ghost picking the lock!

Lol!

Nice catch! It thought it wouldn't be seen .

So you guys were leaving the camp to head home and you left the flags flying? BTW, what is the lower flag?

Not really expecting an answer as this is looking like another "troll and stroll" thread.

• Like 1

So you guys were leaving the camp to head home and you left the flags flying? BTW, what is the lower flag?

Not really expecting an answer as this is looking like another "troll and stroll" thread.

good call on the flags