Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#541    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 December 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

There is circumstantial evidence of alien visitation, perhaps even direct evidence.  That some folks do not accept that evidence, or rationalize it away, does not really change anything.

The bolded, I am afraid makes a significant impact on the musing put forth.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#542    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Posted Image

I have told you too many time that I do not have access to Youtube, and have asked you specifically to refrain from it when referring to me. Every other poster on the board has taken my request into consideration except yourself  This is just a flame as I have told you before if youtube is all you have, do not bother. I have had it blocked, and I have no intention of lifting the ban. I specifically hate Youtube. I take it you go out of your way to earn my contempt.
As such, dio I need to tell you where to stick this?
But this is the sort of courtesy you afford to everyone from what I see.

You did not understand the significance of the samples, did you?

Edited by psyche101, 04 December 2012 - 12:44 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#543    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

View PostGaden, on 03 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

As I headed into the computer room this morning, I was formulating in my mind a post dealing with these people and how, in my opinion, they are all guilty of criminal fraud. (Not related to this subject, but Hoagland tops the list)  Then I read  psyche 101's diatribe. I may yet do something along these lines, but it won't be as good. Thank you, sir, well done.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am very pleased to see others taking the rape of culture seriously. I am currently drafting an email to the Labor Government, which I plan to CC the Liberals with.

I think my new crusade in life will be to kill off this destruction of global assets for personal gain.

#544    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 December 2012 - 12:43 AM, said:

I think my new crusade in life will be to kill off this destruction of global assets for personal gain.

Could you use a blind but loyal sidekick?

I draw the line at wearing tights, however.

And by the way, excellent rebuttals as usual. Kudos, psyche.

#545    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,257 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 December 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

That's just another lie. You know I would like to see people prove these claims, or I think they should be charged as criminals and locked up. This is outright theft of MY right to understand heritages from across the globe and better understand the rise of man for some stupid made up alien fantasy. People who insist these stupid stories that they have reinterpreted from indigenous legend I feel are the lowest scumbags on the earth. Scratch that, as it is an insult to all bags on earth filled with scum.

In fact I think you have prompted me enough to contact my local MP.SO many have made claims that I would like to gather and use that number, including yourself, to make a complaint to the NAAJA to see if they would be interested in helping me draught and propose legislation to stop the vandalism of sacred sites, and re-writing of their historical record. It's about time someone stood up to you lot of vandals destroying culture to sell some stupid books and programs to see your name on the telly. Really, the people that do yhis should be named and shamed, and I hope I can get them made responsible for and damage done to date.

you don't believe in freedom of speech then...?

and the ability of people to look at what is presented and make up their own minds?

Your ardent desire (your new crusade)  for censorship is a tad worrying...

seriously

#546    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 December 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

With all due respect sir, your position is utterly dependent upon "maybe", "perhaps", "it is possible", and similar terms.

I am afraid this is not the case at all. My roughshod description recalled form the dark corners of my mind might appear in the fashion when I have generalised, but go ahead and prove me wrong. What I have outlined are basics are we know them, not a guess of the top of my head. I leave that to the ETHers. ;)

Shoulda, coulda, woulda is never a compelling argument on subjects like this, so my apologies for not having responded to any previous posts of yours in detail.

Well no worries, thank you for this reply. Please forgive if my tone sounds terse, when I try to explain things in detail I come across that way sometimes. Do not take any remark in this post as personal. I think it I make it quite obvious when someone does irk me ;)

Coulda shoulda what exactly? Diamonds are the hardest substance know to man. As I pointed out to Zoser, a phosphor bronze blade is used to cut diamond today. How does bronze, a copper alloy, cut diamond which is much harder the red sandstone, the primary content of Puma Punku?

You said common sense insisted man was given this knowledge. That is not even a coulda shoulda. That is simply not the case as I pointed out, common sense indicates necessity is the mother of invention. There is no reason whatsoever to claim that man had help. there is no need to invoke such, nor any evidence. There are some wild unsupported theories which are largely based on outright lies pertaining to the type of material, the actual construction sizes and the dates. And we know those three items in particular are definitely lied about when the AA people talk about them. How does one base common sense on known lies?

Common sense says that if Bronze can cut Diamond, then copper can cut sandstone wouldn't you say? Leading edge and abrasion are terms you need to become familiar with here to better understand the process.

The old man in Homestead had 1 tripod with some chain and pulleys, and a curious box at the apex.  Imagine how big the tripod must have been to build the great pyramid.  What is that little black box at the apex?

Ed Leedskin. A housing to protect the pulley from the elements. I really, really hope you are not suggesting it is an anti gravity box or some such nonsense. The tripods were not very portable as you can see. A good nights rain could sieze up the system. Just a preventative maintenance measure. The pulley Ed used were electric and powered by his own hand built generator. The man was a master tradesman, not an Alien counterpart.

See the cables leading to his motor?

Posted Image

and the generator he built to power them

Posted Image

I'd like to look into the claim a bit deeper, I have herd that he made his own motor windings as well, and used stainless as opposed to copper. Be interesting to see how the resistances tolerated.

They did not use tripods on the Pyramids like that LOL, that is a funny suggestion. Nearly as funny as the Mammoths in the movie 10,000BC. Ramps and logs, leverage and labour, ropes and pulleys. But that is going off topic, and should be in the Ancients section. And I am sure that kmt_sesh could clear this up much better than I can. Note I said can, not could.

Again I draw you to a modern comparison. If it is impossible to move such things I can show you if you ever visit Downunder one of these going in - timing permitting.

Posted Image

Have a look at that bottom rail. One piece. These things weigh in the order of tonnes. I know a guy who had one fall on his leg one time. Snapped it like a matchstick. Yet we manage to get these behemoths into rooms they barely fit into, once the ceiling and room is complete with only man power, no machines.

How do we do it? No machines mind you. Just manpower. Are electricians aliens?

Why did they find no tools or implements at Puma Punko?  There are so many "why" questions, and the answers offered by you are not convincing IMO.  Maybe you're right, but at this point in my analysis, it's not persuasive at all.

You have seen the tools used, the were bows and copper. Things that rot away in no time. Yet the same methods are still deployed today to create the same effects and using the same flimsy tools. Why would you expect a bow to last 1,800 years? Thats a bit unreasonable isn't it? I am not sure how that is not documented evidence, and much, much more qualifies than any alien theory. We still do it, so why do we need aliens? Because the finishes are nicely rounded after the last 1800 years or so? Heck, water in the environment does that. Look at the Grand Canyon. It's called weathering, but not enough to remove the telltale grooves left inside the holes that match the examples of today nicely.

I do not see any argument from you at all to be frank. Nothing, just objections to the methods shown to you that are used to accomplish the same structures and effects today. You have not qualified a single objection, you have just made them. If the above holds no answers for you, I have to consider that you do not want answers, as I would like you to point out how and why they would be inadequate, if you still hold that opinion. You have not cited any specific information offered in my post, but just offer a general objection. If you can narrow down any objections, perhaps we can address each one at a time. I am sure I have given you plenty to work with?

#547    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,877 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

View Postbee, on 04 December 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

and the ability of people to look at what is presented and make up their own minds?

seriously

Quite right, if there's going to be a dictator here it's going to be ME!

#548    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

View Postbee, on 04 December 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

seriously

I beg your pardon?

Freedom of speech???

Is that how you feel about KKK rhetoric?

That is a horrible way to attempt to disguise this vandalism.

It worries me a great deal more that so many people have no problem at all with raping culture and history to re-write it to sell a book. And frankly, I am saddened you would advocate such destruction  With your background in teaching, knowledge should be foremost, not available to the highest bidder.

That is deplorable Bee. I never saw you in this light before. I am so very sorry to see this garbolgy affect good people in this fashion. This is not freedom of speech at all. It's a license to vandalise.

You know what is even worse Bee? That I also made the disclaimer:

You know I would like to see people prove these claims, or I think they should be charged as criminals and locked up.

If one claim could ever be proven, then these charlatans would have a free lunch, but I am so confident that their lies are so blatant that we will just see some people locked up, and then people would stop re-writing history altogether. But you do not want people to have to prove their claims, you seem to think raping culture is just fine open slather.

Never saw you in this light. Grange is off. Seriously, I am so very disappointed in you. In fact you have disappointed me so much I am going to sign off for the day. This is deplorable, and just sooooo much more so coming from someone whom I thought was sweet and caring. You have just broken a bit of my heart of Bee. I did not think you would go this far for these charlatans. Not against that which you have claimed to uphold in the past. I did not think you would stoop this low. If anything, I am now quite certain that I am definitely on the right track. I am going to attempt to contact the Indigenous Authority here for a personal meeting.

Man. You really wrecked my day Bee. Just Wow.

:td: :(

#549    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,691 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 December 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

Mate, I understand you good nature, but I do not find this one a laughing matter. This is terrible.

My niece did quite some work in Linguistics at Batchelor. As you probably know, indigenous culture is recorded only orally. I have seen much of her hard work, and I have seen Google steal some documents that she put so much time and effort into. All this for some numpty like Zoser to come along and re-interpret the hard work as some sort of Skylark, which then proliferates the net, and real cultures are replaced by this absolute garbage. With so little real culture remaining, I find it disgusting the Western culture re-writes this for some quick bucks. That is the part of humanity to be ashamed of, not the accomplishments these aholes at AA re-write.

I am going to call her on the Weekend too. Batchelor should probably get involved here big time. People who re-write cultures should be charged with vandalism.

Seriously, with a teaching background. I cannot believe Bee would suggest this. It should be against everything she knows. Perhaps she taught at a Steiner school or something.

#550    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,183 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

<Snip>

I beg your pardon? Where do you get that statistic from? I do not even know a person personally who has seen a single episode. It does not even air on FTA TV here to the best of my knowledge, you would have to pay for it. And that is a horrendous waste of money. I have thought of downloading the series from torrent sites, but I have decided it is not even worth the download. Tempting as it is to have a good laugh at Giorgio's hair, but nothing else about the show is enticing to any but the most intellectually limited. Only a handful are dim enough to actually swallow this claptrap. I think you will find that out the the majority of those who do enjoy a good fable in this vein do so for entertainment value.

<Snip>

I forced myself to watch 3 episodes in a row last year just to learn what it was all about. I wouldn't call it grueling, rather embarrassing instead. I cannot even begin to fathom why anybody would watch such drivel. It is utterly mind numbing and I felt I would have lost less brain cells and be more coherent after a bottle of cheap vodka. It was bad. Needless to say that I have not endured it anymore.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#551    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,257 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 December 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

LOL

View Postpsyche101, on 04 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

I am so very disappointed in you.

:rolleyes:

and I am disappointed with you...

:hmm:

:P

#552    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

You know.. there is one thing that no ETH'er can explain..

We have all this pictographs and hieroglyphs that they say are aliens.. aliens crafts etc..

Yet there is not one.. notice that ETH'ers..here I shall bold it for you to make it easier to read..  not one.. that depitcs that the 'gods' used their powers to build said mythical alien help structure.. There is no stone carving of a disc shaped object lifting the stone ontop of another..

Or of the gods standing around with their hands raises lifting the stones by their magic..

Now this would be a important thing.. to show that the gods have helped build their temple.. landing pad.. entertainment room.. heck considering all the important things that have happend throughout the kings/emperoros major leaders life have been etched in stone..

so why not one showing that hmmm??

So you ancient alien crowd.. please explain.. you are obviously experts astound us non believers with your wisdom..

#553    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,036 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 04 December 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

You know.. there is one thing that no ETH'er can explain..

We have all this pictographs and hieroglyphs that they say are aliens.. aliens crafts etc..

Yet there is not one.. notice that ETH'ers..here I shall bold it for you to make it easier to read..  not one.. that depitcs that the 'gods' used their powers to build said mythical alien help structure.. There is no stone carving of a disc shaped object lifting the stone ontop of another..

Or of the gods standing around with their hands raises lifting the stones by their magic..

Now this would be a important thing.. to show that the gods have helped build their temple.. landing pad.. entertainment room.. heck considering all the important things that have happend throughout the kings/emperoros major leaders life have been etched in stone..

so why not one showing that hmmm??

So you ancient alien crowd.. please explain.. you are obviously experts astound us non believers with your wisdom..
Also Theres not" ONE" in all cap`s Piece of actual artifacts of any kind, No bolts,no metal,nada ! Zip,Kaput ! Until we get a Landing and a ride and the owners manual were just guessing ! RIGHT ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#554    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

exactly Dont.. :) there is no proof at all.. no evidence.. nothing.. so its all just.. speculation being put across as fact..

#555    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 04 December 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

I beg your pardon?

Freedom of speech???

Is that how you feel about KKK rhetoric?

That is a horrible way to attempt to disguise this vandalism.

It worries me a great deal more that so many people have no problem at all with raping culture and history to re-write it to sell a book. And frankly, I am saddened you would advocate such destruction  With your background in teaching, knowledge should be foremost, not available to the highest bidder.

I have to agree, but I feel that it is more than vandalism.
These AA theories are attempting to change mankinds history...replacing it with lies.  They themselves say that we are being lied to by "big brother" about our true history in an effort to give credibility to their bunk.
Here in Canada, under the guise of freedom of speech, we have had a number of seemingly credible people write books, present lectures etc claiming that the Holocaust is all lies.  It took quite a while and lengthy trials, but these individuals were charged with inciting hatred finally.  The truly sad part of it is that thousands of people believed it...and still do!
AA is robbing great cultures of incredible achievements.
Also, these nitwits that claim Apollo mission to the Moon were faked are robbing mankind of one of it's greatest accomplishments.
It's all the same to me.
What amazes me the most, is that people believe it without any proof at all.
Stupid.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan