Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

random question

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,724 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 22 July 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

@ Diablo_04, I didn't say I wanted to be a ghost, I was just curious...

It really bothers me that we still don't know what's on the other side (or if there really isn't anything). Not knowing, and not knowing how to find out really frustrates me > :(

Your far from alone. But still, send me your money...

#32    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

@pallidin, https://www.google.c...channel=suggest

#33    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 22 July 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

@ Diablo_04, I didn't say I wanted to be a ghost, I was just curious...

It really bothers me that we still don't know what's on the other side (or if there really isn't anything). Not knowing, and not knowing how to find out really frustrates me > :(
Why? its like knowing how the end of the movie before it begin, its not fun :D
you don't need the answers for everything only the ones you need at the moment...just chill that's my advice

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#34    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'm just curious... thats all. My mind never stops going lol

#35    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 22 July 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

I'm just curious... thats all. My mind never stops going lol
its cool to be curious, but its another to be seriously looking for an answer.
But the idea of ghost creep me out a little, like when I'm showering, what is some weird ghost is getting horny on me LOL
or worst a pedo ghost, staking little child :no:

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#36    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:28 PM

haha

if ghosts really exist though, not all of them would be mean/ criminals

#37    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

Interesting topic,

Normally the ghost is there because of an unpleasent/unwanted death.
If the death is unwanted or its too early, why arent there loads of ghost roaming around the raods from traffic accidents?

Im getting to the point where its the same as aliens, i want to see a ghost to take it as being real.
To me theres far to many hoaxes fakes jokes etc, to see the truth.

Thanks for the post, look forward to seeing what others say.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#38    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,935 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 22 July 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Would you be more likely to become a ghost if you died a certain way?

If you are a believer in ghosts I would hope this is the case. One of my biggest issues with ghosts existing is over population, if everyone became a ghost the Earth should be so brimming with ghosts by now that you can't go a yard without bumping into (walking through) one, and every day that goes by it should be getting easier to prove their existence.

Another issue would be when did this decision (who becomes a ghost and who doesn't) come into effect? At what part in our evolution did 'having a ghost' start, and do any other animals have this trait? This line of thinking would make me say 'if' we can become ghosts, we all become ghosts no ifs or buts, its just where we hang out (ghost towns maybe? ;)) that comes into question.

You might have guessed I do not currently believe in ghosts, but I feel these questions are relevant to the original 'random question' you posted.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 22 July 2012 - 10:38 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#39    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,724 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

Look Sheep, I know of a Shepherd that can take you to greener pastures...

#40    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 22 July 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

If you are a believer in ghosts I would hope this is the case. One of my biggest issues with ghosts existing is over population, if everyone became a ghost the Earth should be so brimming with ghosts by now that you can't go a yard without bumping into (walking through) one, and every day that goes by it should be getting easier to prove their existence.

Another issue would be when did this decision (who becomes a ghost and who doesn't) come into effect? At what part in our evolution did 'having a ghost' start, and do any other animals have this trait? This line of thinking would make me say 'if' we can become ghosts, we all become ghosts no ifs or buts, its just where we hang out (ghost towns maybe? ;)) that comes into question.

You might have guessed I do not currently believe in ghosts, but I feel these questions are relevant to the original 'random question' you posted.

Well I've been saying that ghosts could be the result of energy being transformed improperly. If that really is the case, it would explain why not everyone becomes a ghost. In my opinion, if humans can become ghosts, then animals can become ghosts too.

#41    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,935 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 22 July 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

Well I've been saying that ghosts could be the result of energy being transformed improperly. If that really is the case, it would explain why not everyone becomes a ghost. In my opinion, if humans can become ghosts, then animals can become ghosts too.

So how far down the food chain does it go with animals. I would guess you would say yes to mammals but no to insects?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#42    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

It really comes down to what causes animals and humans to become ghosts. In my theory, its all about the transfer of energy so I'd say it depends on the animals mass. The more mass it has the greater chance some of the energy (the more mass something has the more energy it needs) wouldn't be transfered properly. So I think small insects probably would have a smaller chance of becoming a ghost where as larger animals (including mammals, but also other kinds) would have a larger chance. But not necessarily yes for mammals and no to insects.

#43    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,935 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

View PostSheep Say Meep, on 23 July 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

It really comes down to what causes animals and humans to become ghosts. In my theory, its all about the transfer of energy so I'd say it depends on the animals mass. The more mass it has the greater chance some of the energy (the more mass something has the more energy it needs) wouldn't be transfered properly. So I think small insects probably would have a smaller chance of becoming a ghost where as larger animals (including mammals, but also other kinds) would have a larger chance. But not necessarily yes for mammals and no to insects.

So a large animal with say a 'traumatic' exit would have a greater chance of achieving a ghostly status? Interesting, what about body weight in humans, could this effect things?

#44    Sheep Say Meep

Sheep Say Meep

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

Idk dude it was just a thought. I posted here mainly for other ppl's ideas on the subject.

#45    Rob Awesome

Rob Awesome

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts

• If we don't have an apocolypse soon I'll have to find work

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

i think of ghosts as after-images of events that happened, they remain imprinted on their surroundings because of the profound mental effect they had on the person (ghost) at the time.  So what you are seeing is really more of a residual memory than a manifestation from beyond.

I think that some people can see these "ghosts" while others can't because their brain is on a closer frequency to the ghost.  In other words the memory is more compatible with the person's mind, the more compatible the more clearer and intense the experience.  

Absolutely no basis in science, but still something to think about.

The "mean to"s make an unhappy one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users