Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Werewolves real or fake?

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostDarkCreed, on 10 May 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

I truly believe in werewolves, but more like lycans. Werewolves go from man to beast, lycans are trully huge beasts. So lycans a bit more

So you believe in the use of ancient Greek over Germanic languages in the description of the same non-existent, not possible creature?

Edited by Mattshark, 10 May 2012 - 10:17 AM.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#32    paulhaychstyle

paulhaychstyle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Do you believe in werewolves

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostMattshark, on 10 May 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

So you believe in the use of ancient Greek over Germanic languages in the description of the same non-existent, not possible creature?
Whats there not to believe the storys of werewolves go on for decades maybe they do live in our world but they just dont show them selfs i never use to believe in spirits until i seen one you cant say they not real all the facts are there to prove they are real

#33    Grimm24

Grimm24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• The World is Indeed Comic but the Joke is on Mankind - H.P. Lovecraft

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 May 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

You know??

I know there are shamans and medicine men who are convinced they are able to 'shape-shift' into another form of life, but when you ingest enough magic shrooms, you will be convinced of being able to shape-shift too.

However, that is very different from actually shape-shifting into another life-form.

Iv actually taken magic mushrooms things get pretty intense and **** gets real hahhaha but yeah you got a point there.  But then again under the influance of pretty much any drug you can be made to believe anything.

EXODUS-INSANUS-NOCTURNAS

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 05 May 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Or as the Galicians say: "I don't believe in witches, but there are some"?

I don't believe in 'em but if one messes with me fisshin again, he'll end up jus like thus un

Posted Image

Dang fish stealin SOBs

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#35    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostEver Learning, on 05 May 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

legendary story of the beast of bray road?

I did an article on the beast some time ago.

http://www.themyster...t-of-bray-road/

Oh and personally I think werewolves are a fascinating myth but that is just what I think it is, a myth.

Posted Image

#36    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

View Postpaulhaychstyle, on 23 May 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

Whats there not to believe the storys of werewolves go on for decades maybe they do live in our world but they just dont show them selfs i never use to believe in spirits until i seen one you cant say they not real all the facts are there to prove they are real

Maybe they are average people with a condition:

http://en.wikipedia..../Hypertrichosis

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#37    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,517 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

View Postpaulhaychstyle, on 23 May 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

I would LOVE to see "all the facts" that "prove they are real."

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#38    IndianPrincess

IndianPrincess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Location:I Live Blissfully With Peter Pan. In Never Never Land.

• I hate stupid people! I eat them for breakfast. ~Myself KMMS

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

Wow, some seriously retarded people here! Are werewolves real? Hmmmmm let's see now.... Oh yes! I have one tied to a tree out back.  It's my grandfather.  Poor b******! He never stops howling.  That's about how intelligent I think that question is. Next!!!

#39    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

View Postpaulhaychstyle, on 05 May 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Ok i for one are always asking myself if these half human half wolf do live among us its being a good few years now but i keep bringing myself back to the legendary story of the beast of bray road is this story true could it be loads of people have claimed to seen this mysterious beast so why wouldent it be true?

So... Let's say for the moment that the stories of the Beast of Bray road are generally true and that these people saw something that they couldn't recognize as a normal wild animal. Why does it automatically mean werewolf? Couldn't they be talking about a bigfoot type of creature as well?

#40    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,392 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostWookietim, on 04 September 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

So... Let's say for the moment that the stories of the Beast of Bray road are generally true and that these people saw something that they couldn't recognize as a normal wild animal. Why does it automatically mean werewolf? Couldn't they be talking about a bigfoot type of creature as well?

lol  True.. but it makes for a better story.

There are as as many werewolf sightings as bigfoot sightings and similarly, none has ever been proven to exist...   so why not a shape-shifting hyrax?  Danger, plus hilarity, and the fact that they are REAL!

#41    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,816 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

View PostWookietim, on 04 September 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

I'm gonna say no to bigfoot as a Bray Road explanation. That area of Wisconsin hasn't ever really been a popular bigfoot sighting area. They got other stuff going on though.
As an interesting tidbit- just a bit south of where Bray Road is there is Lake Geneva, home of Big Foot Beach State Park. The lakes original english name was Big Foot Lake. Name comes from a Potawatomi Chief in the 1800's.

#42    cenobite

cenobite

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

faker than old Fake McFake winner of the big fake competion in faketown fakesville

TCB

#43    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

They don't exist. However it is possible that a demon could assume a wolf like shape in order to scare people or a  possessed person could start acting like a wild animal

#44    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,392 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 05 September 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

They don't exist. However it is possible that a demon could assume a wolf like shape in order to scare people or a  possessed person could start acting like a wild animal

I agree.  Especially a furry demon or hairy person.

#45    lizzieboo

lizzieboo

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• He was more like a succession of extraordinary events than a person. (Douglas Adams)

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

I think there are enough monsters that look exactly like "normal" humans; we no longer need to invent things such as men who turn into wolves when the moon is full (or at will).

That being said, I'm keeping an open mind about fairies. My unicorn made me promise I would.

All right, I see what's going on. This is the opening salvo in what will be an escalating series of juvenile tit for tat exchanges. Well titted! Stand by for my upcoming tat. --Dr. Sheldon Cooper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users