Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

MiB's vs Aliens: My Opinion

mib alien grey opinion men in black

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think MiB's are? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think MiB's are?

1. Aliens, With Malicious Intent with a Possible Link to the Government (1 votes [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. Secret Government Branch(Humans), with Malicious Intent and a Possible Link to Aliens (9 votes [56.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

3. A Secret Partnership Between Aliens, The Government(Humans), and Hybrids in an Effort to Conceal the Existence of Extraterrestrials (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

#2    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

View PostWilmeister, on 30 June 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

To be quite blunt, I think you have a vivid imagination.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• "Does man really know what's at the bottom of any ocean, What's deep in the amazon, or What's really out in space?"

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

I respect your opinion, sir

#4    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostWilmeister, on 30 June 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

Thanks, and I certainly respect yours :tu:

To be honest, I was blunt to see if I could poke you a little bit and solicit a more elaborate explanation as to why you believe so. I have seen numerous stories regarding MIBs, however, I have yet to see any evidence of them being tied to anything with ET visitation.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

I agree with Badeskov,... The MIB phenomenon is (to me) as silly as the anal probe and crops circle stories.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

View PostWilmeister, on 30 June 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

Just to add: I could not do the poll as the option I would have selected was missing, i.e. non-ET related.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#7    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

View PostHazzard, on 30 June 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

I agree with Badeskov,... The MIB phenomenon is (to me) as silly as the anal probe and crops circle stories.

You are up early, old buddy - on a Saturday nonetheless :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

#8    Wilmeister

Wilmeister

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

ok, I understand.

This is just what i've pieced together from what i've read.

What human has no face or facial features? ET.

It's not exactly a solid, it's just what I got from what I read.

As far as the anal probing thing and the crop circles? I agree that they are both ridiculous.

#9    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 30 June 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

You are up early, old buddy - on a Saturday nonetheless :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

I know. Me and my favorite two dudes in the world are watching Puss in Boots,... :tu:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

View PostHazzard, on 30 June 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

I know. Me and my favorite two dudes in the world are watching Puss in Boots,... :tu:

Hahaha....I know the feeling :P Was out with a guy from KTH on Wednesday to play pool...needless to say Thursday morning was bad ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

#11    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:53 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 30 June 2012 - 05:40 AM, said:

Hahaha....I know the feeling :P Was out with a guy from KTH on Wednesday to play pool...needless to say Thursday morning was bad ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

Nordics in the US,... GD it,...   :lol:

If I had a timemachine and had only 5 dates to choose as target destination, one of them would be the day I passed the FAA RCH instructor lisence in LA.

4 years in the making. :su

#12    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

View PostHazzard, on 30 June 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Nordics in the US,... GD it,...   :lol:

If I had a timemachine and had only 5 dates to choose as target destination, one of them would be the day I passed the FAA RCH instructor lisence in LA.

4 years in the making. :su

Hahaha....I can imagine. I am very envious of your license, by the way :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited to add: lets hand back the thread to Wilmeister, shall we? We kinda hijacked it, I guess :blush:

Edited by badeskov, 30 June 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Hazzard, 30 June 2012 - 06:04 AM.

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

#15    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Your poll is missing 3 options.

1, They don't exist.

2, Misidnetified FBI or CIA agents.

3, A goverment Agency that researches the UFO phenomena.

All your Poll options are just "out there" not giving people a chance to vote for the msot likely answers.

The CIA and FBI will deal with real situations and sightings as well, they wear black suites. Why can't it just be them?

Edited by Coffey, 30 June 2012 - 05:48 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Also tagged with mib, alien, grey, opinion, men in black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users