Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The strange Elemental from Catalonia

Ligia Cabus

blog219139.jpg

The image can be an optical illusion produced by interaction amid lights and shades of the environment. However, it is undeniable the sight of a strange and fluidic humanoid figure.

http://brazilweirdne...m-cataluna.html

SPAIN. According to the beliefs of the people of Catalonia, the region's forests are inhabited by strange creatures. ... The photo was captured by Jose Maria Ferrer, on a road between Centellas and Tona (Barcelona). Ferrer decided to send it to the section Ver Para Crer (some like To See to Believe) of that magazine Mas Allá de la Ciencia [spain - http://www.masalladelaciencia.es/] .

Edited by Ligia Cabus

I dont understand is it in the sky or on the ground??

• Like 1

......However, it is undeniable the sight of a strange and fluidic humanoid figure.

I do not see any "human" figure in that mess of white stuff.

I suppose if I use what is left of my withering imagination part of it looks a little like the head of a goat looking off to the side.

However the image looks to be of moss, snow or something on a tree trunk but the image shows only a tiny portion of what is around it so it is easy to take it out of context.

• Like 3

blog219139.jpg

The image can be an optical illusion produced by interaction amid lights and shades of the environment. However, it is undeniable the sight of a strange and fluidic humanoid figure.

SPAIN. According to the beliefs of the people of Catalonia, the region's forests are inhabited by strange creatures. ... The photo was captured by Jose Maria Ferrer, on a road between Centellas and Tona (Barcelona). Ferrer decided to send it to the section Ver Para Crer (some like To See to Believe) of that magazine Mas Allá de la Ciencia [spain - http://www.masalladelaciencia.es/] .

Photographic evidence will never be adequate enough to convince or dissuade practical opinion. Paredolia, a woodland spirit, product of photoshop... this image could be any of those or none. No information can be extracted so it is largely useless.

• Like 1

Optical illusion? more like a very active imagination. I have seen clouds which depict a humanoid better than this photo, and they were bad!

• Like 2

It looks like a clear plastic bag caught on a tree and some moisture got caught inside of it. Add a hint of random light through leaves, black and white photo and a touch of Paredolia.

0319_bag1.jpg

Also know back in australia, farmers would put bags on them. I believe to stop birds or bugs getting on the plant.

Also

In australia i was taught to put a bag on a tree to get moisture (hence the white stuff).

http://www.wikihow.c...h-a-Plastic-Bag

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Oh I see the face, thats kinda cool. But Its just our brains playing around with us and making us see the face.

Edited by ReaperS_ParadoX
  • Like 5

Ligia Cabus,

Do you own or work or affiliated with brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com?

If so, this makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

It looks like those old school troll pencil toppers and some photoshop.

I dont understand is it in the sky or on the ground??

ground, seems a place with trees

Ligia Cabus,

Do you own or work or affiliated with brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com?

If so, this makes a lot of sense.

Yes, I'm editor of this blog and my perfil is there and of anoyhrt in portuguese. About you, I love your avatar, is very fun. \you see, I don't hide my face, my name ou who I am. Is a personal choice.

blog219139.jpg

sorry, but i can't make out anything at all. Is this a cropped photo? And if so, could you maybe provide the whole thing, so we get a better chance to determine what we are looking at?

sorry, but i can't make out anything at all. Is this a cropped photo? And if so, could you maybe provide the whole thing, so we get a better chance to determine what we are looking at?

Bien,

Let's clarify - because someone already asked me if I am here working for some medium, some boss (communication medium):

1. I don't create the news, don't invent them. I'm only a researcher who translates and works mainly with Latin languages​​, including Italian and French.

2. is evident that I am interested in fortean journalism or journalism of the unusual. In fact, I collect these reportages as was made by the forerunner, Charles Fort.

3. ABOUT THIS NEWS: It occurred, the picture was taken in the Cataluña GROVES (Catalonia) thus, the image is a location on the ground, among the trees of a forest.

The texts I write I put in a special session of my blog and site, the section ARTICLESS. These texts, only these, I never put in this forum. Here, only share news that I find. In english, from different midias, sharing the link.

Those news that are in latin languanges I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine and only I work in them. I wrote or tranlate all that are in them. Sometimes, I coment the fact.

The texts I write I put in a special session of my blog and site, the section of ARTICLES. These texts, only these, I never posted in this forum. Here, I only shares the news of the weird that I find. If the text is in english, from different midias, I share the link.

Those news that are in latin idioms (or romanic languages), I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine. I works with them alone, absolutment alone.

I write my texts but also I make the translations of all texts that are in them - in the blogs and the website (this, mainly in portuguese). Sometimes, I write a small commentary about the fact, when I know something on theme. Because I study Human Sciences and Occult Sciences, already for many years. Yes, friends, I'm an old monkey.

Those news that are in latin idioms (or romanic languages), I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine. I works with them alone, absolutment alone. Yeah, I make my coffe...

I write my texts but also I make the translations of all texts that are in them - in the blogs and the website (this, mainly in portuguese). Sometimes, I write a small commentary about the fact, when I know something on theme. Because I study Human Sciences and Occult Sciences, already for many years. Yes, friends, I'm an old monkey.

Many news that I published in my blog in portuguese I found here, in this site - Unexplained Mysteries and, then, I translated to portuguese and publishes them in my blog in portuguese.

Finally - NO! Before you cogitate: NO! I don't have a boss, I never have a boss, I never worked in a private or public enterprise. I always was autonomous.

Edited by Ligia Cabus

Bien,

Let's clarify - because someone already asked me if I am here working for some medium, some boss (communication medium):

1. I don't create the news, don't invent them. I'm only a researcher who translates and works mainly with Latin languages​​, including Italian and French.

2. is evident that I am interested in fortean journalism or journalism of the unusual. In fact, I collect these reportages as was made by the forerunner, Charles Fort.

3. ABOUT THIS NEWS: It occurred, the picture was taken in the Cataluña GROVES (Catalonia) thus, the image is a location on the ground, among the trees of a forest.

The texts I write I put in a special session of my blog and site, the section ARTICLESS. These texts, only these, I never put in this forum. Here, only share news that I find. In english, from different midias, sharing the link.

Those news that are in latin languanges I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine and only I work in them. I wrote or tranlate all that are in them. Sometimes, I coment the fact.

The texts I write I put in a special session of my blog and site, the section of ARTICLES. These texts, only these, I never posted in this forum. Here, I only shares the news of the weird that I find. If the text is in english, from different midias, I share the link.

Those news that are in latin idioms (or romanic languages), I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine. I works with them alone, absolutment alone.

Those news that are in latin idioms (or romanic languages), I translate to share in english. The blogs are mine. I works with them alone, absolutment alone. Yeah, I make my coffe...

Many news that I published in my blog in portuguese I found here, in this site - Unexplained Mysteries and, then, I translated to portuguese and publishes them in my blog in portuguese.

Finally - NO! Before you cogitate: NO! I don't have a boss, I never have a boss, I never worked in a private or public enterprise. I always was autonomous.

oops, i didn't mean to step on your toes or anything....i just wanted to know if there is a better photo somewhere than the one you posted. i can't see s**t and cannot put it into context, that's all. neither did i accuse you of faking news nor was i interested in your job/pasttime activities....

• Like 1

blog219139.jpg

Undeniable?

I don't think you really want to go there.

I could just as easily say it is undeniably an elf, a pixie, an alien, or a ghost. Prove me wrong.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm editor of this blog and my perfil is there and of anoyhrt in portuguese. About you, I love your avatar, is very fun. \you see, I don't hide my face, my name ou who I am. Is a personal choice.

I respect your choice on putting your face on your avatar, I on the other hand a few people threaten my well being and do not want to wake up one day in a desert, tied and gagged next to a shallow grave with the guy screaming at me with an axe "this is what you get for disagreeing with me!". any way, the reason why I asked is because a lot of your articles are on sided, lacks research and as pointed out by rafterman, you use words like proof and undeniable, does make your blog one sided, predictable, exact to the other sites and blogs out on the internet. as for your articles, almost all of your articles can be easily explained and replicated under normal conditions. for this picture it shows that the image was cropped and grayscaled. most people of the world like to see the original, unedited and in its original format for them to decide. then again it depends on what audence you are targeting. please pardon my speling and grammar since I am typing from my tablet. I wish you luck on your successful blog for I have one that is based on a game that brings 1 to 2 thousand visters per day, which helps pay for my coffee in the morning Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 5

ground, seems a place with trees

How ground? some trees are quite tall.

I think the "dog poo" in a plastic bag left by the owner to pick up on the way back (but they never do!) is very plausible.

• Like 2

I respect your choice on putting your face on your avatar, I on the other hand a few people threaten my well being and do not want to wake up one day in a desert, tied and gagged next to a shallow grave with the guy screaming at me with an axe "this is what you get for disagreeing with me!". any way, the reason why I asked is because a lot of your articles are on sided, lacks research and as pointed out by rafterman, you use words like proof and undeniable, does make your blog one sided, predictable, exact to the other sites and blogs out on the internet. as for your articles, almost all of your articles can be easily explained and replicated under normal conditions. for this picture it shows that the image was cropped and grayscaled. most people of the world like to see the original, unedited and in its original format for them to decide. then again it depends on what audence you are targeting. please pardon my speling and grammar since I am typing from my tablet. I wish you luck on your successful blog for I have one that is based on a game that brings 1 to 2 thousand visters per day, which helps pay for my coffee in the morning

Sorry, I did not want to disrespect you; is that I'm a fan of the TV series Supernatural, love the figure of Castiel and loved the photo you picked. Thank you by your comments about my blog, this is very precious for me because help me to make better.