Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Werewolves

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1    DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

I am curious to see how many people here believe in werewolves? I never had seen one, or a creature that looked like one but you know, the truth it out there.

To all of you who don't believe in werewolves, just say you don't. Don't go on with a big paragraph about why you dont think they exist, you never seen one before have you? Maybe that is stopping you from believing?

I believe in werewolves and other 'fantasy' creatures. I believe in other demensions.

#2    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

View PostDarkCreed, on 22 April 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

I am curious to see how many people here believe in werewolves? I never had seen one, or a creature that looked like one but you know, the truth it out there.

To all of you who don't believe in werewolves, just say you don't. Don't go on with a big paragraph about why you dont think they exist, you never seen one before have you? Maybe that is stopping you from believing?

I believe in werewolves and other 'fantasy' creatures. I believe in other demensions.
Not a believer in werewolves.

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

I don't believe in werewolves.  Wouldn't that be wild if they really did exist.  Talking about being afraid to go out at night during certain times of the month.

#4    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

I don't believe in Werewolves either, except as an interesting piece of folklore.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,830 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Nope. No werewolves.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

:no:

#7    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Wow.... 1 out of 6 posters so far do not believe.  OP, if I might ask-what is it that drives your belief?

#8    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,779 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Well I didn't think so, but I was just reading that thread about the person who woke up sore and it made me think: The other day I was awake and had a stomach ache, I farted and it went away, I thought it was just gas at the time but now I know this means I'm a werewolf and I therefore do believe!

Life is truly amazing. There is still so much unknown out there! Don't be tricked by facts...

Edit: Because I believe was it ok that I wrote a paragraph? If not, I'm sorry. Just wanted to share my experience.

Edit edit: Structure of my edit.

Edited by Timonthy, 23 April 2012 - 02:30 AM.

Posted Image

#9    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 23 April 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Well I didn't think so, but I was just reading that thread about the person who woke up sore and it made me think: The other day I was awake and had a stomach ache, I farted and it went away, I thought it was just gas at the time but now I know this means I'm a werewolf and I therefore do believe!

Life is truly amazing. There is still so much unknown out there! Don't be tricked by facts...

Edit: Because I believe was it ok that I wrote a paragraph? If not, I'm sorry. Just wanted to share my experience.

Edit edit: Structure of my edit.
Lol.  Yes as long as you agree with the OP, I think you can write as much as you want.  It's the disagreeing opinions she doesn't want to hear about.  I love your line "there is still so much unknown out there!  Don't be tricked by facts...". I might have to steal that for my quote  :lol:

#10    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

No, I don't. It's not even like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, where people have sightings. Werewolves are secured more as lore, and not as a possible cryptid lurking around.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#11    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,779 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 23 April 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Lol.  Yes as long as you agree with the OP, I think you can write as much as you want.  It's the disagreeing opinions she doesn't want to hear about.  I love your line "there is still so much unknown out there!  Don't be tricked by facts...". I might have to steal that for my quote  :lol:
Haha I'd be so humbled if you did! ;)

Posted Image

#12    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,809 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

That's a definite No for me as well....

#13    outsider39

outsider39

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am an active ghost hunter and I have been called on to investigate bigfoot,lizard man,ufo sightings,alien invasions,and black panther sightings,but no one has called me about a werewolf sighting yet.Personally I do not believe that werewolves exist.

#14    shetlandlover

shetlandlover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Not a believer either sorry.

#15    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

No, a person cannot transform into a wolf...

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users