Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nicki Minaj's weird eyes.What's this?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Alright, I sat through the videos. The first only had digital videos available (from the looks, I am not a professional by any means). The effects on the eyes could be explained as an artifact. The video itself (I'm not going to start on Icke and his history) gave zero evidence that would hold up in a court. There wasn't an answer to why "reptilians?" or how it all links in. I understand that it feels like it is revealing something, but in the end, it's all ideas or personal theories.

The main question I have about all of this is simple: If there is (and for the sake of argument, let us say that there is) a secret society of shape-shifting reptilians that control the world, why did they allow this information out? Why are these "informants" alive and well, allowed to show us the truth?

I'm sure one would argue that they allow it, then make it seem silly. That way, they don't need to cover their tracks as well.

But in the end, if I were one of them, I'd be silencing these leaks. Not just defaming them, but giving them a ticket off of this rock.
With the Jay-Z video, all I heard was someone explaining what they think is true. He may be wrong or right. The hand sign is just that, a handsign. The same could be said for the Cohen blessing Posted Image
Martial arts: Posted Image

and many more.

Not even to get into the 'I love you' handsign...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILY_sign
it is close to the "rock" hand or 'throwing the horns', Metal rarely hides the reference to the 'horned beast', usually to stir crap up.

I respect you for having an interest and being willing to discus this, I'll remind you again, I am not a professional anything (Unless there is a degree for enjoying coffee and reading).

Posted Image   I support the majestic Pacific Northwest tree Octopus.

#17    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

The video with the General: I'm not entirely sure if it belongs on this topic, but it's unfortunately his word and only his word.
The video of lady Minaj crying: I stopped it at 0:42 and did not see it. If it's less than a frame, I'd put my money that it's between frames, a digital artifact.

I'm not trying to shoot you down, I don't want to be a spoilsport... but this evidence is not particularly strong my friend.

EDIT: O.k. I got it after looking again, it's also at 0:44, motion blur from rapid movement of the eyes. I totally see that now.

Edited by RedSquirrel, 23 December 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#18    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• "I follow no man got my own plan and its called Killuminati"
    Tupac Shakur

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

AND IF YOU ARE A REAL TRUTH SEEKER CHECK OUT THE OTHER 4 PARTS

AND AFTER THESE IT IS YOUR DECISION THAT WILL MAKE YOU SEE HOW MUCH DEEPER THE RABBIT HOLE GOES

#19    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

O.k. about Beyonce (aside from that lovely, lovely booty),
The Stage persona is a psychological 'mask' that many performers wear. While in times of stress (including performing), many people feel 'dis-connected'. I suffer a disorder (Anxiety and panic attacks with general disassociation) that causes me to feel "out of my body" pretty often. What she is describing is similar. When disconnected, I behave differently. I am still in control and can halt it, but it can feel as if in 'auto pilot'.

I just don't catch the link of all of this. I am sorry.

#20    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

i know this things are hard to believe but trust me to this the more you search about them (the illuminati)the more you will start to see them.
You will see them in the foods you eat the clothes shoes you wear the music you hear the videogames you play.
Except from the proofs i demonstrate here there are other more to be find so please trust me and go on with your own investigetion.

#21    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

View PostKonstantinos, on 23 December 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

i know this things are hard to believe but trust me to this the more you search about them (the illuminati)the more you will start to see them.
You will see them in the foods you eat the clothes shoes you wear the music you hear the videogames you play.
Except from the proofs i demonstrate here there are other more to be find so please trust me and go on with your own investigetion.
I'm sorry. It seems like a bunch of disjointed items being thrown into the borscht. I've done a lot of reading about the Illuminati, I was an ardent believer in them for many years. Sadly, if they do exist, you would have to admit they are horrible at keeping a secret, no?

#22    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 24 December 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

I'm sorry. It seems like a bunch of disjointed items being thrown into the borscht. I've done a lot of reading about the Illuminati, I was an ardent believer in them for many years. Sadly, if they do exist, you would have to admit they are horrible at keeping a secret, no?
yes they are but their real power is propaganda (bush's speech with the catapult?)and that who ever say all this is graphic.Also
i dont believe everything is being said in the first video with icke actually i havent done much of a research on him but i have heard some of his opinions whitch was good.And i dont believe in shape shifting reptilians.Now for the demon possesion part are lots of evidence in the web if you search it and for selling of the soul too(take for example eminem's statement in Goodbye Holywood "i sold my soul to the devil i never take it back") and lots of others too

Edited by Konstantinos, 24 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#23    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Just as very friendly suggestion, if you do decide to study further on Icke, please do so with a large grain of salt. He has some... rather interesting thoughts that would seem... implausible or against fact. He's a very creative person, but his ideas and 'facts' tend to border on paranoid delusion (I know, I used a lot of wiggle words, it's hard to remain composed and rational while discussing that feller).
As for demonic possession, I'm not a student of such. I do not believe a soul can be sold, if one were to follow Judeo-Christian belief, the soul is not one's to sell. Otherwise, we haven't proof of a soul to begin with (I'm not saying that a soul is not real, just stating what is). But back to the original topic, I believe the eye thing to be a frame blur. There is very little evidence that holds up for the whole picture that has been presented.

#24    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

I told you everything is out there and are waiting to be discovered the truth is out there and with the weapons of open mindess and right jugdement  someone should proceed.Sorry for closing the conversesion but its 3 past midnight in my country and i really have to get to bed Goodnight and Good luck

And may God be with you and every one else in the planet even with the illuminati

Edited by Konstantinos, 24 December 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#25    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Also corners of a triangle is 60 60 60 180 basic geometry

#26    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Just remember that part of having an open mind is looking at facts -then- making a choice. I'm willing to look at anything, not willing to accept without proof.
Please keep your mind open as well, but keep mindful that not everything is true.

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,347 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

Too much youtube conspiracy crap.

#28    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

So Beyonce and Nicky Minaj are agents of the New World Order.
If  so that's a bit of a stretch even by conspiracy standards.
Besides I reckon advertising is more subliminal than music videos.
Is this your roundabout way of saying you hate the music industry.
There's far simpler ways of having a pop or two at them.
Tbh that's what I thought this was all along.
But nothing is straightforward on UM as I'm seeing more often.

Edited by Medium Brown, 24 December 2012 - 06:26 AM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#29    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 24 December 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

Just remember that part of having an open mind is looking at facts -then- making a choice. I'm willing to look at anything, not willing to accept without proof.
Please keep your mind open as well, but keep mindful that not everything is true.
Tbh you got a point

#30    Konstantinos

Konstantinos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Tupac Shakur

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

View PostMedium Brown, on 24 December 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

So Beyonce and Nicky Minaj are agents of the New World Order.
If  so that's a bit of a stretch even by conspiracy standards.
Besides I reckon advertising is more subliminal than music videos.
Is this your roundabout way of saying you hate the music industry.
There's far simpler ways of having a pop or two at them.
Tbh that's what I thought this was all along.
But nothing is straightforward on UM as I'm seeing more often.
No it wasnt and i dont need to go through all this stuff to do that you re saying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users