Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

President Obama As You've Never Seen Him

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostKazoo, on 09 November 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

Men aren't allowed to cry?

What century do you live in? What out dated society do you think you belong too?

This statement is just so...stupid. That I cannot even comprehend.

Emotions are for sissys? I mean damn happiness! Screw excitement or anger! I shall live my entire life with a neutral expression on my face!

Seriously you have to be trolling.

*sigh*
Here you go...

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters, 09 November 2012 - 09:50 PM.
Removed copyrighted image

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#17    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

View Postjoc, on 09 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

whoopty do...Boener got all teared up as well...I don't respect guys that cry...they're woosies...yeah, no offense to you guys who cry...that's just the way it is...

The only woosie/s is the one/s that CANNOT show their true feeling's, whatever those feeling's are, whether they be Joy/happiness, sad, excitement, anger etc etc.... (in my opinion)

Posted Image

#18    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Good grief; the man has been campaigning steadily for more than 4 years.  He is exhausted.  I don't blame him for getting emotional.  If the people on "the hill" in Washington can't learn to get along and play like good boys and girls, this whole country is going down the drain.  It's foolish to keep name calling and pointing fingers in every direction when the ship of state is sinking and they should be bailing water with all their might.

#19    joc

joc

• 12,685 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Postmoonshadow60, on 09 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Good grief; the man has been campaigning steadily for more than 4 years.  He is exhausted.  I don't blame him for getting emotional.  If the people on "the hill" in Washington can't learn to get along and play like good boys and girls, this whole country is going down the drain.  It's foolish to keep name calling and pointing fingers in every direction when the ship of state is sinking and they should be bailing water with all their might.
Some of us thought it might be a good idea to get rid of the guy that is steadily drilling huge holes in the bottom of an already sinking ship...but hell...what do we know...
...Grab a bucket Androv...keep bailing...maybe we'll make it to port before *snip* sinks us all...

Good grief; the man has been campaigning steadily for more than 4 years.  :nw: :tu:

Edited by Saru, 09 November 2012 - 10:59 PM.
Removed flame

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#20    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Well, he is still there, so time for all of us to start bailing double time.  Whining about it won't do a bit of good.

#21    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostKazoo, on 09 November 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

This statement is just so...stupid. That I cannot even comprehend.

So true...When anyone writes anything that stupid, I developed a new ability - face palming while laughing at the same time  lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 09 November 2012 - 06:56 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#22    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,553 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

All this hub-bub over a man shedding a tear. Honestly, I thought people had moved beyond the notion that men don't/can't express emotions? It's the 21st century already.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#23    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

View Postjoc, on 09 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

~~~ ... I don't respect guys that cry...they're woosies...yeah, no offense to you guys who cry...that's just the way it is...
Joc, why don't you respect men who, at times, show emotions? Have you never shed a tear in public?

Edited to add: May I suggest to anybody who claims that they never shed a tear; hire the DVD, Red Dog. :tu:
Here is a review

Edited by Karlis, 09 November 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#24    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

Real men cry.....  It shows they are human and can show emotions...   When they cried at birth, it showed they were alive

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#25    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Conan (not the red-head) was so badass, he had to have other guys cry for him. Now that is how it's supposed to be. lol

Edited by WoIverine, 09 November 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#26    Order66

Order66

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 09 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Real men cry.....  It shows they are human and can show emotions...   When they cried at birth, it showed they were alive

You think he cried when the Libyan ambassador was killed? No, he said it's not optimal, then went to sleep and partied with Jay-Z the next day. He's a manipulator, a fake, a fraud. He saw that it worked for Hillary in 2008 during the primaries so he wrote it down in his little black book to use later. He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

Posted Image

#27    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Dirt Eater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

I've noticed a lot of right wingers are emotionally undeveloped - they not only lack human qualities like empathy and understanding, they also lack senses of humor and open minds.

Then they make up for it living with irrational fear, closed minds and xenophobia. Sad, really.

Edited by Mr. Smith, 10 November 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#28    joc

joc

• 12,685 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostKarlis, on 09 November 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Joc, why don't you respect men who, at times, show emotions? Have you never shed a tear in public?

Edited to add: May I suggest to anybody who claims that they never shed a tear; hire the DVD, Red Dog. :tu:
Here is a review
No, I haven't.  When Boehner got all teary eyed I wanted to throw up...same with Obama.  I don't have to respect men who cry in public...so there...sorry that troubles you.....

...but I will amend the entire premise...
Men, it's okay to cry...really...show all the emotions you want...
...I amend the premise to this..

BlackBelts don't cry...I guess that explains alot!  :gun:

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#29    _Only

_Only

• 6,495 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 November 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

The only woosie/s is the one/s that CANNOT show their true feeling's, whatever those feeling's are, whether they be Joy/happiness, sad, excitement, anger etc etc.... (in my opinion)

Yeah, afraid to show extremely natural emotion because of what others will think of you. We're all that woos to some degree, but the people who celebrate it as a mark of manliness. Come on. Seriously. Come on. ..Really?

It's just how they were raised, but I think if they really thought about they were saying, they'd have a moment of clarity. I'd hope. Getting in tune with your emotions is getting in tune with you.

Edited by _Only, 10 November 2012 - 03:07 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#30    _Only

_Only

• 6,495 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostVein Capital, on 09 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

You think he cried when the Libyan ambassador was killed? No, he said it's not optimal, then went to sleep and partied with Jay-Z the next day. He's a manipulator, a fake, a fraud. He saw that it worked for Hillary in 2008 during the primaries so he wrote it down in his little black book to use later. He doesn't have an ounce of human compassion in his body because he's not human, he's a pod person. He was grown in a lab to be a Manchurian candidate.

Well that took an unexpected turn at the end.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users