Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gym Advice

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,041 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 30 January 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Lets hear your diet comments.

I'm not running a calorie deficient as my meal is large and I'm getting all my vitamins. Why is one large meal worse than 3 regular?

It's not all about the calories.. It's also about how your body processes things. Would you stoke up a furnace with 24 hours worth of wood and expect it to kick out the same heat and consume wood at the same rate for the entire 24 hours?

I'm curious, what is your point in all of this? Are you trying to get taller? Or is this just some side effect you are noticing? Are you just trying to get healthier, or put on muscle mass?

#17    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 30 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

I will give it a shot at some point,but will have to be when i have no one to train for a bit.I couldnt imagine getting ready for a fight or even helping others train and putting my body through that haha.

any particular reason you are working out?just to get back in shape?Because if going for power lifting i would not suggest my diet lol

I want to do the half marathon this year and build some strength.

I dont bother with the treadmill as the exercike bike seems to make me fitter and give me more stamina. I'm quite fit as it is but this is me returning to the gym after a few months away.

The diet thing is just something I've been trying after reading about life extension being caused by your body going into starvation mode.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 30 January 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#18    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Oh ok just dont stay eating that way for to extended period of time,the body can only absorb so much nutrients at one time even if someone is taking ped's.I mainly do a mix of heavybag,plyometrics,sparring,and running for my endurance crosstraining pretty much.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#19    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

If you ever have any questions just ask,i will help if i can.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#20    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 30 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

If you ever have any questions just ask,i will help if i can.

Ok thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users