Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Obamas Syria Speech VIDEO

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostStellar, on 12 September 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Exactly... You decided his speech was horrible before he even made it.

What, you don't notice anything this douche says?  He wants to disarm America because we'll be "safer", although Chicago with some of the strictest gun laws says otherwise.  But hey, disarm the American people while he reigns down missile strikes on another country.  Hmm... notice the d-baggetry there?

Edited by CRYSiiSx2, 12 September 2013 - 05:47 AM.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#32    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,108 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostStellar, on 12 September 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Exactly... You decided his speech was horrible before he even made it.
I do agree that the personal attacks on him are just getting silly, [just look at a few of the posts in this thread] but do you think there was anything to the substance of his argument?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 12 September 2013 - 07:09 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#33    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

I see that people across several online boards and forums (not this one necessarily) that were against the idea of a strike now have their panties in a wad because "Obama gave up the lead position in the middle east to Russia"...

Who effing cares?  Is it still about the oil?  We have plenty of oil.  In fact, last I heard, we could actually stop buying oil from them completely.  We do it because of the mega corporations.

Because of Israel?

I've got something to say about that and some folks ain't gonna like it much..."IF" Israel is "the chosen people'...then let God take care of them.  Not my job.  If they rise...good for them...if they fall...guess they weren't the chosen ones after all.

See how simple that is?

Edited by Jeremiah65, 12 September 2013 - 01:48 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#34    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,812 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 12 September 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

I do agree that the personal attacks on him are just getting silly, [just look at a few of the posts in this thread] but do you think there was anything to the substance of his argument?

I listened to it in the background, and while I do think he was eucred(sp?) by Russia's proposal and is now trying to save face, the comments people are making are just plain ridiculous.

He did, afterall, leave it to congress to vote and approve the strike --- yet people are somehow still holding that against him. It just looks like people have already decided what to think and are looking for reasons to justify their thoughts, rather than listen first and then form an opinion.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users