Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

UFO Craft and Space Correlation

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 April 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Posted Image

Didn't McGuffin also said he saw one of this in South Korea, near an antenna tower?
Speaking of McGuffin, where the heck is he anyway? It just ain't the same without you, buddy.

#32    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 01 May 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

Didn't McGuffin also said he saw one of this in South Korea, near an antenna tower?
Speaking of McGuffin, where the heck is he anyway? It just ain't the same without you, buddy.

Not quite, saturn shaped from memory.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#33    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Here's another one. Some planets tilt on angle and this is described in UFO sightings.

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

I want to be like you when I grow old.

I want to be random sentence man.

Hey Grandpa, would you like a nice cup of tea?

I used to have a blue lawnmower. :yes:

​Everyone waiting on me to see what my next random sentence will be. Sounds like fun.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#35    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 01 May 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Here's another one. Some planets tilt on angle and this is described in UFO sightings.
That is quite possibly the lamest statement I have yet read on these boards.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#36    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,627 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

what's a ufo craft? how was it identified?

a typical fallacy, but not uncommon....

Typically there are no visible external engines, wings, or tails. Usually the objects are relatively silent compared to conventional craft. Often unusual colored glows are seen adjacent to the craft, and a variety of physical and physiological effects are produced on living and inanimate objects in the vicinity. These are the truly technological challenges we face.

UFO PROPULSION SYSTEMS
By Stanton T. Friedman

http://www.stantonfr...&fdt=2009.02.03

:rolleyes:

#37    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,211 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 01 May 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

I agree SWB.

I just thought wasnt Lost Shamans also a sphere? I wonder if Sweetpumper and LS have compared sightings before? I am not sure if LS' was metallic???

#38    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,627 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 April 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Based on UFO witness accounts of spheres emanatting from UFO craft I would say probes. Similar to drone craft but of course more advanced.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The appearance of ‘‘satellite spheres,’’ composing a cluster around a main nuclear region, is similar to the commonly reported splitting apart of a lightning ball into one or more smaller balls. Turner’s model explains this behavior as a re-minimization of the effective surface energy with the formation of new condensation nuclei (Turner, 2003).

http://www.das-ufo-p...oject_EMBLA.pdf

#39    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Posted Image

As Saturn travels around the sun, it spins on its axis, an imaginary line drawn through its center. Saturn's axis is not perpendicular (at an angle of 90 degrees) to the planet's path around the sun. The axis tilts at an angle of about 27 degrees from the perpendicular position.

http://mynasa.nasa.g..._worldbook.html

UFO Flight - Tilt On Angle

• October 17, 1952. Oloron, France

..tilted at a forty-five degree angle and moving slowly....inclined at an angle in such a way that the bases of the spheres were were almost completely hidden.

• October 27, 1952. Gaillac, France

..tilted at a forty-five-degree angle.

• July 1986/ 1987. Fort Carson, Colorado

Source: http://www.ufocasebo...m/ftcarson.html

Posted Image

I could see the entire disc bottom, and the angle was tilted to a degree, with the far side in the down position.
  • 1988. Puerto Rico
Posted Image

Amaury Rivera Toro. The disc tilted itself at an odd angle and shot off straight into the sky. The jets flew into formation and they took off frustrated in their attempts to ground the alien aircraft.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 03 May 2013 - 08:28 AM.

#40    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

Posted Image

The Hubble Space Telescope captured this massive saucer-shaped galaxy more than 9 billion light-years distant from us.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting. Notice how the swastika on the George Adamski alien shoe print matches a barred spiral galaxy (SBa, SBb, SBc)

#41    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Convoi exceptionnel

• 26,089 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 29 April 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

I made this observation looking at different types of disc craft and that there is a correlation with what people observe in UFO sightings and space.

Lets look at a disc-shaped craft with a raised dome:

And a black hole with even horizon and singularity

So the idea is that this
Posted Image

would fit upside down in this
Posted Image
, is that right? Like a nail in an hole.
I must say, I can't say i've heard of any that shape, but if there were, it might be a plausible theory.
:unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#42    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

Maybe it gives a clue into anti-gravity. Black holes have strong gavitational attraction. I don't know. Some correlations are pure cuincidental and some are not. A bird and an airplane look similar in shape because they both use air for flight. Obviously when you are dealing with a flying saucer or a cigar, elliptical-shaped craft you are not dealing with air. It's more like a field of some kind.

#43    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users