Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

car accident angel

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostNatureBoff, on 25 August 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

The road was closed. It must have been than a 'real angel' imo as opposed to a real human priest. It's worth remembering that this authenticity is a very sensitive issue to many of the Catholic faith.

Notice how the 'black man' type are more directly physical in their help whilst the 'angels' are more supportive, communicative and 'extra power giving'.

The fellow already came forward, it was a regular priest.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#17    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 25 August 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

The fellow already came forward, it was a regular priest.
Okay! Is there an article on it?

Mystery solved! Priest who performed miracle at Missouri crash comes forward

Attached Files

Edited by NatureBoff, 25 August 2013 - 08:18 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#18    CharlieCluster7

CharlieCluster7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• When you don't feel it, it shows, they tear out your soul. And when you believe, they call it rock n' roll.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

“I’ve had a couple of weird calls. One was a major MVA-head on many, many years ago when we played M.E. as well. We had 2 DOA (husband and spouse) that were killed instantly in a head on collision. They had a 12-year-old daughter that was in between them and they actually took the impact, saving her life.
While en route, we noticed the husband’s arm had come loose so I went back to re-strap it. As I was doing that, the wife’s arm suddenly fell out as well, and her hand fell into her husband’s. My boss was watching in the rear view mirror and helped clear the way as I ran back into the front. It spooked both of us. Apparently the couple (mid 30′s), had just found out he was cancer free after his last treatment.”
http://ghostsnghouls...-ghost-stories/

#19    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostSean93, on 18 December 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

The only reason a comparison (and subsequently a coincidence) has been drawn is because on both occasions, a big black man saved them; there would be no mention of it if the angel was white because...angles are universally depicted as white..hell, even Jesus and the other gang of bible characters are shown as white (99.9% of the time) and they're middle eastern ffs.

This may come as a shock to some but there are black people outside of Africa these days.

Wow, ignorant much?

#20    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,419 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

I prefer to think of all angels as big Ving Rhaimes looking guys w/ Laurence Fishburne voice.

I feel like those guys could protect me better than some fru-fru white dudes

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users