Photo

Yeti Caught on Tape Hopping Through Russia Forest?

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 09 January 2013 · 2,523 views

More from my paranormal news blog on Tumblr! http://theparanormalblog.tumblr.com
------------

I’ve never been able to get sugar highs and yet everyone else around me can. Hell, even the freaking Yeti get’s sugar highs! Don’t believe me, well then take a look at today’s video, which features a supposed Yeti running and jumping through the forest. The video was shot sometime in mid-December 2012 in Russia. The video shows a man and young boy out in the forest. Immediately, they hear branches snapping somewhere nearby and they look around. Then, a big, lumbering ape-like creature comes barreling out of the forest hopping up and down as it swings it’s long arms around. The two yell in surprise and the Yeti continues to run through the forest and away from them. They talk about the Yeti for a few seconds and then the video ends. They apparently described the Yeti to be about 6.5 feet tall and 440 pounds.

And this is why they tell you to NOT feed the animals at the zoo. Speaking of animals at the zoo, that’s what I think this is. To me, this doesn’t look like a Yeti, but instead it looks like a Gorrila that escaped from the zoo or some dude in a suit that has long arms (not the dude, the costume). Yeti’s traditionally live in areas that have a lot of snow and usually have whiter hair than the ape in this video. I don’t think the video is CGI, I think that whatever it is, it’s actually there. The one thing I find odd about this video is that these two just happen to be out doing…nothing and then a Yeti appears as it barrels out of the forest. So overall, with the fact that they just happen to capture this creature as they were out doing nothing, I’m going to say that this video was staged. I’m not quite sure how, but the only thing I can think of is it’s a guy in costume. If it is, it’s VERY well done. But, what do you think? Does this video show a real Yeti hopping through the forest or is this just a very well done hoax?

——————

Who’s ready for shameless self-promotion! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to click that follow button!

Check out my first novel: Eternity    

My Twitter: @Kipperphoenix

My personal Tumblr: Kipperphoenix

My DeviantArt: Kipperphoenix

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

spartan max2
Jan 09 2013 03:42 AM
i know how you feel about the sugar highs =(, i never get them either. Hell i barelly even get high when people do

QuiteContrary
Jan 09 2013 10:07 AM
I swear I see a brown bear at Location: 12:00 Time :36+ . Pretty close to the filmmakers.
Does anyone else see what appears to be a white border of pixels around its arms or limbs as it is jumping around time 00:26-00:28?

Kipperphoenix
Jan 10 2013 01:02 AM

QuiteContrary, on 09 January 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

I swear I see a brown bear at Location: 12:00 Time :36+ . Pretty close to the filmmakers.
Oh I see it too! I think it looks like a dog, but who knows. :/

Kipperphoenix
Jan 10 2013 01:06 AM

Insanity, on 09 January 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Does anyone else see what appears to be a white border of pixels around its arms or limbs as it is jumping around time 00:26-00:28?
I kind of see it. It's probably there because the camera's picture quality is crap.

Kipperphoenix
Jan 10 2013 01:11 AM

spartan max2, on 09 January 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

i know how you feel about the sugar highs =(, i never get them either. Hell i barelly even get high when people do
I'm not the only one! :D

Kipperphoenix, on 10 January 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

I kind of see it. It's probably there because the camera's picture quality is crap.

Indeed it is.  I was wondering if the white pixels might a sign of some video editing.  I had to reduced the playback speed to really tell if it was there.  Looks almost like a border.

Recent Comments