Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#1    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Had this video in one of my playlists for some time now. There's a full 2 hour recording of the entire "disclosure". Now that I've revived my activity on UM, I'd love to hear some opinions from you guys...

Structures on the moon is a good laugh, but I find the clip interesting nonetheless; especially when she mentions the supposed chain of events leading up to the US justifying "weapons in space".

Thanks all

Edit -- she may not mention the space weapons in this particular clip...sorry can't remember.

Edited by Dark_Grey, 18 April 2013 - 06:14 PM.

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#2    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,263 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#3    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,578 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#4    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 18 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

This should be in the UFO / ET section...

Cz

It can be in either. I actually think it fits this section more. It's a conspiracy theory really. UFO and ET is more for sightings and discussion of their existence.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#5    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 32,178 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 April 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

I wasn't sure since it crosses into conspiracy territory

Often topics can fit into several forums (or not fit properly into any).

I can see the argument for keeping this in the conspiracies section but I suspect it will generate more discussion in the UFO & ET section, so for that reason I will move it.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#6    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,086 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

is this more Hoagland fun?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#7    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

*sigh*

Makes me miss MID.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

I can't watch two hours of that.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,578 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 18 April 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

is this more Hoagland fun?

Hoagland? I haven't spent any time looking into this vid or it's source. Please - enlighten me!

- Roosevelt

#10    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,757 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

"Alien Structures on the Moon"...  
By definition wouldn't any structures on the moon be 'alien'?... Unless Edgar Rice Burroughs was right....

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,231 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 April 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Hoagland? I haven't spent any time looking into this vid or it's source. Please - enlighten me!

here you go!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q...Lunar Anomalies

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

'That's no anomaly, that's a theme park!'

Posted Image

~MEH~

#13    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,578 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

View Postseeder, on 18 April 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

...should have seen that coming...

- Roosevelt

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,231 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 18 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

...should have seen that coming...

:w00t:   yes indeedy, but do investigate his site that it shows in the results, hes been at it for years....(finding things on the moon that is). Personally I dont believe it but he has some nice piccies

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,578 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Postseeder, on 18 April 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

:w00t:   yes indeedy, but do investigate his site that it shows in the results, hes been at it for years....(finding things on the moon that is). Personally I dont believe it but he has some nice piccies

Heh awesome thanks man :tu:

- Roosevelt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users