Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Africans forcing their Thai wives 2 smuggle

Simbi Laveau

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/01/09/africans-using-their-thai-wives-as-cocaine-mules/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaDailyNews+%28Pattaya+Daily+News+-+Pattaya+news+Powerful+news+at+your+fingertips%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

African men move to Thailand ,woo a Thai woman into marriage,and then forces her to be a cocaine mule .

This story makes me wonder about Japan,because you see a lot of African men doing this there too,as far as the wooing and marriage goes .Those guys hang out in kabuki cho at night,so ya hafta wonder ..

• Like 1

The article doesn't say what country they're from just gives the continent which is pretty vast.

I saw Thailand mentioned several times.

They are probably doing it in Japan too. I hope Thai women wise up to this and stop marrying them.

Hmmm... what a shame.

Funny how the men put the women into all the danger.

Sorry, I meant, which country in Africa are these men from?

the article doesn't say. It just generalizes all men in the continent of Africa.

Also, I don't think the men are 100% to blame, I'm sure there are violent consequences for refusing these, so-called husbands, but we are all responsible for our own actions. I wouldn't doubt some of the women were offered money to do what they did because let's face reality here, how much do you have to love someone too commit a crime for them?

A lot of bartering goes on down there, and many foreign men go to Thailand to either find a wife, or a part time girlfriend during their business trips. Penalties are stiff should one get caught dealing drugs down there, or even trying to take it out of the country. I'm sure these men are quite aware of the consequences and will therefore look for any Thai citizen, be it wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or whoever to do the job for them. There are far more poor people than rich down there, and just a very small percentage being in between, but if one pays one enough, nothing is impossible when it comes to money.

A lot of bartering goes on down there, and many foreign men go to Thailand to either find a wife, or a part time girlfriend during their business trips. Penalties are stiff should one get caught dealing drugs down there, or even trying to take it out of the country. I'm sure these men are quite aware of the consequences and will therefore look for any Thai citizen, be it wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or whoever to do the job for them. There are far more poor people than rich down there, and just a very small percentage being in between, but if one pays one enough, nothing is impossible when it comes to money.

Very true, it happens all over the world.

having an ad that says, "meet Thai women" right under the article telling Thai women to be careful does not help... Lolpost-109094-0-57889400-1357791617_thumb.