Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Are you angry yet?

9-11 oklahoma city bombing

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#46    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 01 May 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

I really do not think an angry crowd really does play into the hands of the puppetmasters. The greatest fear governments have is an angry population, a population angry enough to be motivated into action. Anger is not the same as panic. Anger is not the same as fear and fear does not always precede anger.

As the puppetmasters lose their control, they will do many, many more false flags. The only way they can get back control of the population now is to create fear. But if you are angry, rather than fearful with the many many more false flags we will most certainly witness, you have the upper hand and all the control. I am angry.

Now I am going to let it all go and meditate on how the power-mongers will lose even more control than ever. Just gonna put it out in that great vacuum, my will super-powered, and let events fall into place.

Wait wait wait. False flags? Name some false flags and what the purpose of those false flags were.

#47    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,969 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Regen

I do understand your anger, and to some extent you are correct that people angry enough to take overt acts to overthrow the status quo are a necessary part of any revolution.  It's quite ugly, but sometimes violence is the only solution, at least so suggests history.

As for myself, when it comes to changing the status quo, I advocate for jury nullification as the best way to accomplish that without violence and bloodshed.  Jefferson mentioned it too.  Sadly, most people don't have a clue about it because for more than 100 years the authorities have been engaged in full time jury tampering.  It would be slow, but it could happen.

But really, it's pessimism at it's worst and I apologize for the negative vibes, but I think that the bad guys are so firmly in control that, absent implosion and anarchy, the people (however lazy and brainwashed they are) will never regain control of the government.

#48    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 May 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Regen

I do understand your anger, and to some extent you are correct that people angry enough to take overt acts to overthrow the status quo are a necessary part of any revolution.  It's quite ugly, but sometimes violence is the only solution, at least so suggests history.

As for myself, when it comes to changing the status quo, I advocate for jury nullification as the best way to accomplish that without violence and bloodshed.  Jefferson mentioned it too.  Sadly, most people don't have a clue about it because for more than 100 years the authorities have been engaged in full time jury tampering.  It would be slow, but it could happen.

But really, it's pessimism at it's worst and I apologize for the negative vibes, but I think that the bad guys are so firmly in control that, absent implosion and anarchy, the people (however lazy and brainwashed they are) will never regain control of the government.

The type of warfare we would have to resort to (guerrilla warfare) would be absolutely awful. Not good. A peaceful solution, a revolution without bloodshed and the loss of lives, would be preferable, then the warfare solution.

#49    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

Anger bad.

Happiness love.

Grammar important.

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

#50    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

Are you angry yet?

http://www.infowars....ate-government/

I have just started to be an infowars fan, since the state-mouthpiece media atrociously associated Jones with the Boston Bombers.

It is the USA governement's criminal antics that drives me to lose faith in their actions and inactions.

Edited by regeneratia, 02 May 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#51    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,969 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

You're right about that Regen--the antics, the style of the media & government complex are what really make me suspicious of certain 'events'.

#52    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,777 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

No, I'm not angry, I find the warped logic of conspiracy theories to be a great source of amusement.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#53    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yeah like lets all pretend that it's all good , sort of  like how our founding fathers  did when they got out from  under the monarchy. rulership..wasn't easy but they did it.

#54    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,660 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

I too love to read this stuff Everyone that post  on the Behalf of the C.T`s and the Wack cases,Keeps us all on our toes !
Remember Its real If your not the one that Did it ! If you really did something like this Thats Un-Real ! To think that people can do these things to another Human.
Sad but true. No Conspiricey needed !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#55    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 02 May 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Are you angry yet?

http://www.infowars....ate-government/

I have just started to be an infowars fan, since the state-mouthpiece media atrociously associated Jones with the Boston Bombers.

It is the USA governement's criminal antics that drives me to lose faith in their actions and inactions.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 02 May 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

You're right about that Regen--the antics, the style of the media & government complex are what really make me suspicious of certain 'events'.

The MSM has just gotten out of control with their "propaganda"...
:no:

#56    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 02 May 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

I too love to read this stuff Everyone that post  on the Behalf of the C.T`s and the Wack cases,Keeps us all on our toes !
Remember Its real If your not the one that Did it ! If you really did something like this Thats Un-Real ! To think that people can do these things to another Human.
Sad but true. No Conspiricey needed !
:tu:
True  people can and will do things , especiallly for money , and power , and ownership of land , and control of  people in it,  . No conspiracy  just  fact. Oh and the wacked out storuies are wacked to  us that don't  place our selves above society as the elitist do .
Our History says it all doesn't it..so why would anyone jump so fast into labeling everything a conspiracy? hmm , I would think the 1% wants people to do just that  and not dare expose them. What  if we had a  democracy  ? what if right...b.t.w where's the democracy ? what happened to it ? why is it gone ? who gave it away so easily ?Oh my is it could it be , all just a conspiracy ? or is there a democracy ? go ahead and ask yourself that.  .

#57    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 01 May 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Wait wait wait. False flags? Name some false flags and what the purpose of those false flags were.

A bad thing happened in new York in the early 2000's. Then the president started going to!war with various countries, using 'terror' as the justification. If suspicions are correct, this would be a classic and pretty blatant false flag scenario. I'm surprised that that needed clarification.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#58    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

View Post_Only, on 02 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

A bad thing happened in new York in the early 2000's. Then the president started going to!war with various countries, using 'terror' as the justification. If suspicions are correct, this would be a classic and pretty blatant false flag scenario. I'm surprised that that needed clarification.

Okay thank you for clarifying. I was thinking you might be referring to the recent events in Boston and Texas which I really do not think are false flags at all.

#59    _Only

_Only

• 6,463 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

You're right, there isn't really any visible connection to a false flag scenario. But I just think now that any time any bad event happens, people will think back to that past event (9-11)  by default, and get paranoid that there could be some ulterior motive that might show up in the near future. It's understandable to a degree. It's happened before, and will most likely happen again. Just where and when are the only questions.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#60    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,660 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:05 AM

THe Sheeple are quite Deeple tonight ! Did we misss the feeding time again? All you can Eat Boston Baked BEans this week I hear ! THat ought to get the Gas flowing again ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users